Author Topic: Trump bashes John McCain's funeral in new book: 'Much like his wars, it never ended'  (Read 5831 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you truly believe that, and if in essence it is true, then this nation is utterly doomed.  I mean.....

@catfish1957

It probably is if we just keep electing more career politicians as Presidents.

Why expect anything to be different if you keep rewarding "more of the same"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@GtHawk

Ok,so make sure you are at home enjoying watching Biden get sworn in for a second term,so you can get all warm and fuzzy over refusing to vote for Trump.

You and I can vote for whomever we please, but it won't prevent Biden from being sworn in for a second term as long as our election remain rigged.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Elections are not rigged.

The GOP is losing because voters don't like what they're selling, or, the candidates are atrocious.

The GOP won't start winning again, nationally in general elections, as long as they don't accept responsibility for loosing elections.

Doubling down on loosing strategies, tactics, candidates, and policies won't fix the problem.

For once, when the GOP proposes budget cuts, they don't put veterans services, medicare, and social security at the top of the list - makes for bad headlines.

Cut funding for PBS, US Dept of Education, and foreign aid instead.  That foreign aid should be cut or put to work in America.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

@GtHawk

Ok,so make sure you are at home enjoying watching Biden get sworn in for a second term,so you can get all warm and fuzzy over refusing to vote for Trump.

You said the same thing that you wouldn’t vote for DeSantis should he be the nominee

Doesn’t that statement also apply to you?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You said the same thing that you wouldn’t vote for DeSantis should he be the nominee

Doesn’t that statement also apply to you?

@LMAO

No,because DeSanttis doesn't stand a chance of getting elected, Sure,he was tough enough to stab Trump  in the back,but that doesn't mean he is tough enough to stand up to the DNC.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Elections are not rigged.

Like hell they aren't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

No,because DeSanttis doesn't stand a chance of getting elected, Sure,he was tough enough to stab Trump  in the back,but that doesn't mean he is tough enough to stand up to the DNC.

You still haven’t explained how you choosing not to vote for any nominee but Trump for POTUS helps Biden

You blasted someone who said they weren’t voting for Trump means they’re then helping Biden. Explain why you should be exempted from that standard

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You still haven’t explained how you choosing not to vote for any nominee but Trump for POTUS helps Biden

@LMAO

Ok,I will type it slowly so that maybe you will get it this time,TRUMP IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT HAS  ANY CHANCE AT ALL OF BEATING THE DIMS.

He is also the only  candidate that isn't a professional pol that would fight to keep the system the same tomorrow as it is today because THAT is what the professional pols rely on.

You don't get change by voting for more of the same.

Online Kamaji

@LMAO

DeSantis didn't stab Trump in the back.  Trump is doing his level best to stab DeSantis in the back, the front, and both sides, too.  Just like a typical liberal.

Online roamer_1

@sneakypete

I get the very same cringe envisioning EITHER Tumpy or Biteme getting sworn in, so...

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Ok,I will type it slowly so that maybe you will get it this time,TRUMP IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT HAS  ANY CHANCE AT ALL OF BEATING THE DIMS.

He is also the only  candidate that isn't a professional pol that would fight to keep the system the same tomorrow as it is today because THAT is what the professional pols rely on.

Ok.. I’ll ask for the third time. And maybe you’ll provide an answer beyond your personal opinions of Trump or DeSantis

You told another poster that by not voting for Trump if he’s the nominee, he or she will just be helping Biden

Again, for the third and last time, if RDS is the nominee, how will your refusal to vote for him not also be helping Biden? Keep in mind you set the standard

Barry Goldwater

Online Kamaji

@LMAO

And I'll type it equally slowly so perhaps you'll get it:  NO, HE ISN'T.

Offline kevindavis007

No fan of McCain here, but for Mr. Bonespurs to castigate any veteran who underwent what McCain did is inexcusable. 

The GOP is headed for a monumental beatdown if it continues this infatuation with Trump, who will NEVER win the Presidency again.

I seem to remember on how we hated draft dodgers in the 90s
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

Like hell they aren't!

Maybe having people like:

Kari Fake
Masters
'Dr' Oz
Walker

as the nominees for various races were a bad idea.  Maybe having candidates who are not frauds or crazy is a novel idea.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Infatuation is giving the GOP too much credit.

The Trump-GOP relationship is more fearful and abusive - the GOP fears Trump; the GOP wants to leave Trump; yet, the GOP hasn't figured out how to live without Trump.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

DeSantis didn't stab Trump in the back.  Trump is doing his level best to stab DeSantis in the back, the front, and both sides, too.  Just like a typical liberal.

I'm going to say this one more time...

If Trump was the President then I can see the case of people not running against him, however, HE ISN'T THE PRESIDENT HE HAS TO EARN THE NOMINATION!  He is not entitled to it.

Online roamer_1

BTW,show me some proof that some dude named Jesus did anything but illegally enter America.

Easily. The historical proofs of Jesus of Nazareth abound. Four that are direct unambiguous references, and many that are indirect, toward the man or the movement. The historical existence of Jesus is not disputed.

BTW,the fictional book that is known as the Bible isn't proof of anything other  than gullibility.

Nonsense - Even atheists and secularists find its authentic voice to be not only unique, but remarkable... Authoritative. Which is why I have studied it for decades. It is the very proof it claims to be. There can be no other answer. And in fact, the proofs within are self-contained, designed beyond all means to provide proof of proof. - Extraordinary dilemmas in the text that can only be written from outside of time. Complex patterns deliberately designed into the text, long before computers, that no mere man could contrive or accomplish in lifetimes.

But then you're so dang swift that you knew your position for a fact when you were a pre-teen - Which is the laughable part of your position, by the way - That as a child you had an understanding that confounds all scholarship and scholars - Many of whom have dedicated their lives to unwinding the Bible.

The power of your claim only serves to show your own bias and ignorance.

Online Kamaji

If Trump was the President then I can see the case of people not running against him, however, HE ISN'T THE PRESIDENT HE HAS TO EARN THE NOMINATION!  He is not entitled to it.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

:thumbsup:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

HorseHillary!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok.. I’ll ask for the third time. And maybe you’ll provide an answer beyond your personal opinions of Trump or DeSantis

You told another poster that by not voting for Trump if he’s the nominee, he or she will just be helping Biden

Again, for the third and last time, if RDS is the nominee, how will your refusal to vote for him not also be helping Biden?

@LMAO

Because it will make no difference at all if DeSantis wins the election when it comes to saving America.

He is just another weasel American career politician looking out for himself if he stabs Trump in the back by running against him. I literally wouldn't urinate on him if he were on fire.

Maybe YOU like backstabbing bitches,and that IS what he will be if he  runs  against Trump,but I have no use for them.

Offline cato potatoe

@LMAO

Sorry but you have been snookered.  How did Republicans gain control of congress, if nobody besides Trump has a chance?  Do you think the dems are not trying to win congressional races?
 How did the republicans win governors races in swing states (until Trump saddled us with his band of misfits)?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And I'll type it equally slowly so perhaps you'll get it:  NO, HE ISN'T.

@Kamaji

So,DeSantis isn't a career politician?????

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If Trump was the President then I can see the case of people not running against him, however, HE ISN'T THE PRESIDENT HE HAS TO EARN THE NOMINATION! He is not entitled to it.

@kevindavis007

True. As the only non-career politician that will be running for the Presidency,he IS the only one that would work to make changes.

No way in hell any career politician/company man is going to work to change the system that puts him or her in office.

Now,try to explain to me how voting for the same will result in change.

Online roamer_1

@Kamaji

HorseHillary!

Bullcrap. HOW has DeSantis stabbed Tumpy in the back?
With links, plz.