Author Topic: Trump bashes John McCain's funeral in new book: 'Much like his wars, it never ended'  (Read 5720 times)

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Because it will make no difference at all if DeSantis wins the election when it comes to saving America.

He is just another weasel American career politician looking out for himself if he stabs Trump in the back by running against him. I literally wouldn't urinate on him if he were on fire.

Maybe YOU like backstabbing bitches,and that IS what he will be if he  runs  against Trump,but I have no use for them.

Well, you’re dodging the question.

But there’s a name for what you’re doing. It’s called hypocrisy. You are demanding that other people vote for Trump if he’s the nominee otherwise they’ll be helping Biden. But somehow that doesn’t apply to your choice.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Easily. The historical proofs of Jesus of Nazareth abound. Four that are direct unambiguous references, and many that are indirect, toward the man or the movement. The historical existence of Jesus is not disputed.

@roamer_1

HorseHillary!

Nonsense - Even atheists and secularists find its authentic voice to be not only unique, but remarkable... Authoritative.

In WHAT universe?

Which is why I have studied it for decades.

Which only  proves you  have never studied it with  an  open mind. You saw what you wanted to see.

It is the very proof it claims to be. There can be no other answer. And in fact, the proofs within are self-contained, designed beyond all means to provide proof of proof. - Extraordinary dilemmas in the text that can only be written from outside of time. Complex patterns deliberately designed into the text, long before computers, that no mere man could contrive or accomplish in lifetimes.

BS stacked a hundred miles high is still BS.

But then you're so dang swift that you knew your position for a fact when you were a pre-teen - Which is the laughable part of your position, by the way - That as a child you had an understanding that confounds all scholarship and scholars - Many of whom have dedicated their lives to unwinding the Bible.

Pardon me for  not  being  a drone.

The power of your claim only serves to show your own bias and ignorance.

ROFLMAO! How about you trot him out and let us all have a look at him?

BTW,you DO realize this is an argument that is going nowhere,right?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 05:13:55 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I’m just curious where the MAGA’s have the belief that somehow Trump is owed the nomination without any serious challengers

I will not be voting for Donald Trump if he is the nominee. I may not even vote for Ron DeSantis if he’s the nominee. But I do resent MAGAs telling the rest us that we don’t have the right to hear out at least another option

If they believe that Trump has the better vision for the country than Ron DeSantis, they should welcome the challenge.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 05:17:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

@kevindavis007

True. As the only non-career politician that will be running for the Presidency,he IS the only one that would work to make changes.

No way in hell any career politician/company man is going to work to change the system that puts him or her in office.

Now,try to explain to me how voting for the same will result in change.

:mauslaff:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I’m just curious where the MAGA’s have the belief that somehow Trump is owed the nomination without any serious challengers

@LMAO

Neither Trump nor anyone else is OWED the nomination for President of the United States.

I will not be voting for Donald Trump if he is the nominee. I may not even vote for Ron DeSantis if he’s the nominee. But I do resent MAGAs telling the rest us that we don’t have the right to hear out at least another option

I do not recall reading that ANYONE here on TBR has stated you or anyone else doesn't have the RIGHT to vote for anyone you want,or to not vote at all if that is what you want.

The argument is about who to vote for and why they deserve our votes.

Of course this does not apply to anyone who is not a US Citizen. Or should,but we all know the DNC is going to have the illegal alien vote locked UP. Hell,chances are they are already counted and kept locked away somewhere to be used as needed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:mauslaff:

@Kamaji

Ok,it is noted that you don't have an answer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DeSantis didn't stab Trump in the back.  Trump is doing his level best to stab DeSantis in the back, the front, and both sides, too.  Just like a typical liberal.

@Kamaji

In what alternate universe did this happen?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And I'll type it equally slowly so perhaps you'll get it:  NO, HE ISN'T.

@Kamaji

Ok,so you are now on the record as believing the way to get the changes we need made activated is to vote for more of the same.

Good to know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Infatuation is giving the GOP too much credit.

The Trump-GOP relationship is more fearful and abusive - the GOP fears Trump; the GOP wants to leave Trump; yet, the GOP hasn't figured out how to live without Trump.

@DefiantMassRINO

The GOP hates and fears Trump more than the DNC does.

Gee,I wonder why?

Offline LMAO

@Kamaji

Ok,so you are now on the record as believing the way to get the changes we need made activated is to vote for more of the same.

Good to know.

What are these big changes that you keep telling us that Donald Trump is going to do? Something more than “he’s going to take on the left,” which he didn’t as president. We got a whole thread dedicated to Donald Trump policies.  How is he going to implement all his wonderful ideas when he couldn’t or didn’t the first time? How is he planning on paying for any of them? Mexico will pay for them?

What is he going to do differently than leave us with another nearly $8 trillion in debt?

I mean, he left the country in a very bad fiscal situation

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

@DefiantMassRINO

Gee,I wonder why?

Because they know if he couldn't beat a basement dwelling pedophile in 2020 he certainly can't do it in 2024.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

Ok,it is noted that you don't have an answer.

Laughter is the only answer your post deserved.  Your faith in the Orange Nincompoop is touching, and very naive, and entirely misplaced.  While in office, Trump didn't manage to do much other than make messes.  He certainly didn't fix anything.  Meanwhile, DeSantis and the Florida legislature pushed through a series of tough election reforms that have now withstood a dem/lib legal challenge.

What has Trump done, either in office or out of office, to help fix this country's broken election system?  Nothing, that's what.

So, in terms of who is going to act in the best interests of the average citizen, that goes to DeSantis; it certainly doesn't go to Trump.

So, your thesis is false.  Provably false.

Offline Kamaji

@DefiantMassRINO

Gee,I wonder why?

Because both the GOP and the DNC know that Trump is going to give the election to the democrats. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sorry but you have been snookered. How did Republicans gain control of congress, if nobody besides Trump has a chance? 

@cato potatoe  You DO know that we are talking/writing about who is running for the office of the President of the US,right?

Do you think the dems are not trying to win congressional races?

Not only do I know they are,but chances are they have already "won" some of them and the voting hasn't even started  yet.

How did the republicans win governors races in swing states (until Trump saddled us with his band of misfits)?

Uhhh,you  DO understand that Trump is running for the Presidency,not for the office of some state government,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bullcrap. HOW has DeSantis stabbed Tumpy in the back?
With links, plz.

@roamer_1

By challenging him for President after Trump saved his ass on his run for Governor of Fla.

Assuming of course,that DeSantis actually does run for President come the next election. Seems like a sure thing at this time,but it's not carved in stone yet.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I get the very same cringe envisioning EITHER Tumpy or Biteme getting sworn in, so...

@roamer_1

Fair enough.

So,who WOULD you vote for if he ran,Santa?

Offline Kamaji

@roamer_1

By challenging him for President after Trump saved his ass on his run for Governor of Fla.

Assuming of course,that DeSantis actually does run for President come the next election. Seems like a sure thing at this time,but it's not carved in stone yet.

That is not stabbing Trump in the back.  Unless you want to prove that there was some sort of binding quid-pro-quo, in which case Trump should have reported it as a campaign contribution.

No, that's just childish paranoia and "Gibme" talk.

However, Trump is very much stabbing DeSantis in the back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Maybe having people like:

Kari Fake
Masters
'Dr' Oz
Walker

as the nominees for various races were a bad idea.  Maybe having candidates who are not frauds or crazy is a novel idea.

@kevindavis007

Nothing novel about it. Look at the DNC lineup.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Easily. The historical proofs of Jesus of Nazareth abound. Four that are direct unambiguous references, and many that are indirect, toward the man or the movement. The historical existence of Jesus is not disputed.

@roamer_1

BTW,since you don't seem to realize this,the "Jesus" I was writing about in my original post that set you off was "Jesus from Mexico",NOT  "Jesus from Nazareth.

Offline libertybele

What are these big changes that you keep telling us that Donald Trump is going to do? Something more than “he’s going to take on the left,” which he didn’t as president. We got a whole thread dedicated to Donald Trump policies.  How is he going to implement all his wonderful ideas when he couldn’t or didn’t the first time? How is he planning on paying for any of them? Mexico will pay for them?

What is he going to do differently than leave us with another nearly $8 trillion in debt?

I mean, he left the country in a very bad fiscal situation

The problem with Trump right now is he has resorted to bullying conservatives.  You are right he left this county in a very bad fiscal situation, but part of that was due to COVID.  Prior to that the economy was roaring, unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics was the lowest in history.  He had the border for the most part under control and we were energy independent.  There is no denying that.  He succeeded in spite of the leftists blocking his attempts to pull this country in a positive direction.  He succeeded in spite of the bogus Russian collusion accusations and he succeeded in spite of impeachments. He needs to be given credit.

I've said this before, but it is time he passes the MAGA torch onto someone else. His has been indicted, he is aging and he has become unhinged going after conservatives; which is the opposite of what he's been preaching. That is troubling and concerning.

Conservatives must win in '24. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, you’re dodging the question.

But there’s a name for what you’re doing. It’s called hypocrisy. You are demanding that other people vote for Trump if he’s the nominee otherwise they’ll be helping Biden. But somehow that doesn’t apply to your choice.

@LMAO

Are you REALLY so clueless that you can't understand the difference between a non-career politician and a career politician?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Because they know if he couldn't beat a basement dwelling pedophile in 2020 he certainly can't do it in 2024.

@corbe

And YOUR imaginary candidate can?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because both the GOP and the DNC know that Trump is going to give the election to the democrats.

@Kamaji

And THAT makes the DNC hate and fear him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I seem to remember on how we hated draft dodgers in the 90s

@kevindavis007

Why not  go back to when  he was in elementary school? Maybe he stole an eraser,or something?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I seem to remember on how we hated draft dodgers in the 90s

@kevindavis007

BTW,I have never had anything against mere draft dodgers. If they didn't want to be in VN,I sure as hell didn't want them in VN,with me counting on them for support of any type.

I DID,and still DO hate the freaking anti-American and pro-communist draft-dodgers,though. Many of whom now seem to be holding seats in the US Congress or the US Senate. Or retired from them,like Kerry.