Author Topic: Trump bashes John McCain's funeral in new book: 'Much like his wars, it never ended'  (Read 5597 times)

Online LMAO

There is definitely an anxiety that Trump is having with the idea of Ron DeSantis getting in the race. His supporters can spin it anyway they want. But Trump‘s actions here are not the actions of somebody who is confident . I can’t recall, either Democrat or Republican primaries, were one of the candidates whined about the moderators before we even had a debate. We’ve been told by MAGAs here that Trump can’t wait to expose the real DeSantis record. And in the next sentence, they whine about Ron DeSantis entering the race. Wouldn’t you be excited for somebody to enter the race so that you can expose them and defeat them? After all, Trump at one time said he was hoping Oprah would enter the race so she can be exposed and defeated

And the reason is because Donald Trump will be challenged in the primary debate. At his rallies and TruthSocial, he can say whatever he wants, and none of his supporters will question or doubt what he says. I suspect the two areas that other Republicans are going to hit Donald Trump on on the debate stage is Covid and the amount of debt that was allowed to accumulate under his watch

I recall Hillary Clinton starting to act like a child during the 2008 campaign when her insurmountable poll numbers in the Democrat primaries started to be chipped away by a young freshman senator. If we start getting to the heart of the Republican primary season, and Donald Trump’s poll numbers start decreasing, I expect that we will probably see a very epic meltdown, which will be a good thing.

As far as Ron DeSantis owing Donald Trump something, is there a written statement of Ron DeSantis or a video were he is promising that he will never run against Donald Trump should Donald Trump decide to run? I have not been able to find anything except Donald Trump’s claim, but maybe there is something out there that supports Donald Trump’s claim

And if one feel that in their heart of hearts, that Ron DeSantis is backstabbing Donald Trump, well, I guess you’ll just not vote for Ron DeSantis then if that’s your big issue

On this further, remember the PUMAs in 2008? Democrats who thought Hillary Clinton was robbed of the nomination so either were going to write her in, sit out the election, or vote for McCain. How’d that work out for them

MAGAs may, in the end, be our PUMAs. We shall see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy