Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges  (Read 10853 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2023, 08:59:05 pm »
@libertybele

No problem if he runs as Trump's running mate. That can't mean anything but good things for Florida.

???  Why oh why would DeSantis want to be Trump's running mate after the way he's been trashing him? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2023, 09:00:19 pm »

Statements like that are not meant to be universally applied.  Malkin did not mean that a politician has to reply to every single provocation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2023, 09:30:01 pm »
Statements like that are not meant to be universally applied.  Malkin did not mean that a politician has to reply to every single provocation.

Sometimes when someone is destroying themselves, you just look the other way.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2023, 09:32:54 pm »
Sometimes when someone is destroying themselves, you just look the other way.

or sit back and enjoy the show.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2023, 09:34:08 pm »
or sit back and enjoy the show.

The weird trick is to never look like you're enjoying it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2023, 09:43:40 pm »
"Chris Christie hammers Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s lack of law & order “danger zone,” highlights Bragg’s “revolving door” approach to violent criminals & says Bragg has “failed miserably and all of a sudden he wants to get tough on Donald Trump.” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1637468712050606081

« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2023, 09:49:33 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy

I called on my fellow GOP candidates @RonDeSantisFL and @NikkiHaley to join me in condemning the potential Trump indictment because those of us *running against Trump* can most credibly call on the Manhattan DA to abandon this disastrously politicized prosecution. I pray that the DA does the right thing: we’re skating on thin ice as a country right now. We need a national revival, not a national divorce. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1637499336291393538

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2023, 09:51:00 pm »
???  Why oh why would DeSantis want to be Trump's running mate after the way he's been trashing him?

@libertybele

It might show he is man enough to admit he was not only  wrong,but guilty of putting ambition ahead of country.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2023, 09:53:41 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy

The Manhattan DA explicitly *campaigned* on investigating Trump. This is a textbook case of politicizing prosecutorial power. The argument that Trump shouldn’t be “above the law” is a straw man: the only reason the DA is even considering this case is *because* it’s Trump. This shouldn’t be about the person. It’s about principle. I pray for our country that the DA does the right thing here & drops this. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1637426291661045761

« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2023, 09:57:51 pm »
Kevin McCarthy
@SpeakerMcCarthy

Alvin Bragg is abusing his office to target President Trump while he’s reduced a majority of felonies, including violent crimes, to misdemeanors. He has different rules for political opponents.

Republicans stopped the radical DC crime law, and we will investigate any use of federal funds that are used to facilitate the perversion of justice by Soros-backed DA’s across the country.

3:33 PM · Mar 19, 2023

« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2023, 10:02:59 pm »
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

Such a fraud.

10:37 AM · Mar 19, 2023

« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2023, 10:05:20 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2023, 10:06:13 pm »
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

Such a fraud.

10:37 AM · Mar 19, 2023

How did I know you were leading up to that one?  **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2023, 10:11:38 pm »

It won't surprise me at all if this is just much ado about a rumor.
[/quote

@berdie

Hard to believe that even the Dims are THAT freaking stupid. All it will do is increase his support IF the things that happen are reported accurately in the print media. We already know the electronic media are going to slant/lie about it.

I don't find it hard to believe that the Dims, other repubs OR (this will upset you) that Donald himself started this. If it happens I guess we'll see.

I will agree that the media will be no friend to Trump.

Before you accuse me of envy...I have no envy of his wealth, social standing or crowds. When he first ran the only knowledge I had of the man was "You're Fired!" and bad hair. I like the values he proclaims to believe in. But sadly, unless you are able to put together a coalition in DC...you will fail. Along with that he had people working against him, as most presidents do. Trump was used to running a corp...or selling himself (which he was best at).

I don't care if he's orange or rich. I do care that he is rude when there is no reason to be. He is supposed to be an example. He was President. I think Bubba's crap affected the youth. It's all ok.

I used to be on TOS. When this first started a poster (that I was friendly with)  accused me of wealth envy for pointing out that he had "seed money". Like it or not...this is true. The envy angle really isn't the  best way to go. A whole lot of people ....don't give a s#&t.

Not everybody loves DJT. I wouldn't count on everybody wanting to climb on board with his drama.

« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2023, 10:13:03 pm »
More proof the Left cannot meme.

This isn't from the left.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2023, 10:20:11 pm »

Odd, I think this AZ one supersedes it... when dealing with Trump anyways. It is like when Cruz pointed out Trump's own NY values... the press carried water for Trump to alter it as a slander on New York folks (even Fox News during the debate). Sometimes less is better because those that carry water in the press want a certain matchup (for ratings or because they want to square up someone that can be beaten easier).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2023, 10:20:18 pm »
"My family came here from South America - A place where the ruling regime's political opponents are routinely jailed - What Bragg is doing to Trump is no different than what happens in those Banana Republics. Every Republican needs to loudly & unequivocally speak out against it." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/berniemoreno/status/1637512898342780928

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2023, 10:20:41 pm »

Not everybody loves DJT. I wouldn't count on everybody wanting to climb on board with his drama.

@berdie

Hell,I don't even LIKE him!

That does NOT mean he is not the best man available at this point in time to defeat the left and get us started on the road to restoring America.

I don't need a "new friend". What I need is an belligerent President that will stand up to the left regardless of the personal expenses and the threats to his businesses because there is NOTHING more important to him that how he is written about in the history books,and he wants and maybe even NEEDS to be written about as "The President that saved America."

IMNSHO,there is no other potential Presidential candidate in the nation any of us can say that about.

I see fools that say they don't want him as President because of his ego. Hell,I wouldn't want him if he didn't.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2023, 10:22:54 pm »
@libertybele

It might show he is man enough to admit he was not only  wrong,but guilty of putting ambition ahead of country.

?? Wrong about what @sneakypete

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2023, 10:26:11 pm »
@berdie

Hell,I don't even LIKE him!

That does NOT mean he is not the best man available at this point in time to defeat the left and get us started on the road to restoring America.

I don't need a "new friend". What I need is an belligerent President that will stand up to the left regardless of the personal expenses and the threats to his businesses because there is NOTHING more important to him that how he is written about in the history books,and he wants and maybe even NEEDS to be written about as "The President that saved America."

IMNSHO,there is no other potential Presidential candidate in the nation any of us can say that about.

I see fools that say they don't want him as President because of his ego. Hell,I wouldn't want him if he didn't.

And I asked for examples of that while president and you couldn't come up with one

You confusing your wishes and desires with reality and history. Obama supporters did the same thing

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:39:48 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline libertybele

« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2023, 10:32:39 pm »
Brenden Dilley
@WarlordDilley

Has Ron DeSantis said anything about this Trump indictment?

This little bitch doesn't even have the courage to take a position.

He's basically piss warm bathwater.

12:51 PM · Mar 19, 2023

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2023, 10:40:01 pm »
Brenden Dilley
@WarlordDilley

Has Ron DeSantis said anything about this Trump indictment?

This little bitch doesn't even have the courage to take a position.

He's basically piss warm bathwater.

12:51 PM · Mar 19, 2023

Dilley vied for a House seat in a special election in February 2018 but received only 1.1 percent of the vote to place 11th in the primary that was won by Debbie Lesko, who eventually won the seat.

Must have had a Trump endorsement to get him those 1.1 percent vote.  Go Dilley.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.