Author Topic: Donald Trump wants his '74 million' supporters to sign a petition railing against his potential arre  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump wants his '74 million' supporters to sign a petition railing against his potential arrest. Those who sign it are asked to donate $3,300 and more.

Matthew Loh
Tue, March 21, 2023 at 2:06 AM CDT

Donald Trump emailed voters on Monday asking them to sign a petition protesting his possible arrest.

His team says they're compiling "millions and millions" of signatures decrying the "threats."

He also asked for donations to his campaign, with suggested amounts ranging from $24 to $3,300.

Former President Donald Trump asked his followers to sign a petition denouncing his potential arrest in New York. Signing this petition, however, leads people to a page where they're asked to give $3,300, or other suggested amounts of cash, to his 2024 campaign.

"They're trying to intimidate YOU and cancel out YOUR vote!" Trump's team wrote in a Monday email to supporters seen by Insider.

"Which is why the Trump for President 2024 campaign is compiling millions and millions of petition signatures from Americans like you CONDEMNING these threats of a possible arrest," the email said. It also called on "74 million patriots" to answer the call and sign the petition.

Trump could soon be indicted by a New York grand jury in connection with the Stormy Daniels hush money payments case. Trump has said without evidence that he expects to be arrested on Tuesday — though no indictment has been confirmed by the Manhattan district attorney's office.

Upon clicking the petition link, recipients are taken to a page asking for donations to "help DEFEND our America First movement during these dark times."

The message says that supporters can donate any amount, but suggests sums like $500, $1,000, and $3,300, among others.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-wants-74-million-070622441.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9mcmVlcmVwdWJsaWMuY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIdsuJAGimovHJGRggiQdw6gLOw1bQH1yz_Y-Sipglwe_2PY9y6Jf8Xn3nFK8X_0i1fiRdBr9OE9oFJIN-O6I6ANY-x7T-crtOoBrs_mMC5h3YRznh-Ww-j-0c4kJsC0vsI6IWn5UruU8hYL_2uqWJ5EEfSIc6oRyf2svdgxZF3d
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Yes sir indeedee, I'll just reach into my extra stash of cash and donate. Not going to happen.

Secondly, my name would then be associated with Donald Trump. When he lost, and I realized that an election had been stolen, I threw in the towel and resigned from the Republican party. I am no longer affiliated with any political party. I prefer it that way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I got this as a text yesterday and again today....I have NEVER contributed to Trump so he must have gotten my info from TruthSocial...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34