Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges  (Read 10587 times)

Online LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2023, 02:02:29 pm »
Sorry but this is bullshit, didn't Trump just attack the guy publically? Ridiculous trumpism. Reminds me of why we constantly lose with Trump.

Besides,  it’s not Ron DeSantis’s job or any other Republicans  to wipe Donald Trump’s butt

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2023, 02:02:39 pm »
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

Ron DeSantis is MIA as the man who he used to “put him on the map” is being politically persecuted by a Soros funded DA in NYC.

Many other Republican leaders from @SpeakerMcCarthy to even Mike Pence have spoken out and denounced this disgrace!

Ron DeSilent!

4:58 PM · Mar 18, 2023

Sorry, but the Governor doesn't want to play the Scorpion and the Frog. Wise words for the day says Trump needs to quit his diarrhea mouth and stop crapping in his own nest.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2023, 02:04:09 pm »
Trump advisers argued against calling for protests if he's indicted
Max Thornberry

Former President Donald Trump’s advisers urged him not to call for protests in the event he is criminally indicted next week, according to reports.

After the infamous riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, an event that followed Trump giving a fiery speech and touting conspiracy theories that the 2020 election was stolen from him, aides were concerned a call for more protests would not look good for the former president, according to CNN.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/trump-advisers-argued-against-calling-protests-indicted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2023, 02:10:37 pm »
Imagine the nerve and gall and stupidity for Trumpers to criticize Ron Desantis for not saying something about Trump's prosecution, as if that would matter anyway.

Online corbe

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2023, 02:15:50 pm »
    Trump should start a GoFundMe to raise bucks for a move to a Country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. I'll donate $5.

The Maldives

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Cambodia

Morocco

Madagascar

Indonesia

Nepal

Laos

Vatican City

Bhutan
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2023, 02:17:24 pm »
Imagine the nerve and gall and stupidity for Trumpers to criticize Ron Desantis for not saying something about Trump's prosecution, as if that would matter anyway.

Especially after they cheered a pro Trump Super PAC, filing an ethics complaint against Ron DeSantis which was entertaining and desparate

Trumpers are an interesting case study. I will give them that.

I can’t picture Reagan demanding his supporters go out and protest and demand other Republicans baby him during the Iran Contra investigation if he would’ve been indicted

If this is truly bogus, and I sense it is but we’ll see, it’ll fall apart on its own like the Mueller  investigation did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2023, 05:06:37 pm »
I don't believe Trump put DeSantis "on the map." DeSantis is doing the job to which he was elected right now, and I don't expect him to spend his days tweeting about DJT, anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2023, 05:12:47 pm »
I don't believe Trump put DeSantis "on the map." DeSantis is doing the job to which he was elected right now, and I don't expect him to spend his days tweeting about DJT, anyway.

Now they’re demanding that Ron DeSantis activate the National Guard to stop any Trump indictment.

Bizarre  to demand a governor to activate their state’s  National Guard to intervene in a legal proceeding

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2023, 05:16:40 pm »
Sorry, but the Governor doesn't want to play the Scorpion and the Frog. Wise words for the day says Trump needs to quit his diarrhea mouth and stop crapping in his own nest.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2023, 05:19:09 pm »

Now they’re demanding that Ron DeSantis activate the National Guard to stop any Trump indictment.

Bizarre  to demand a governor to activate their state’s  National Guard to intervene in a legal proceeding
I thought the legal proceeding will be in NY. No? DeSantis really doesn't have jurisdiction there.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2023, 05:19:46 pm »
Trump received 'no notification' other than 'illegal leaks' about possible arrest next week, spokesperson says
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-received-no-notification-than-illegal-leaks-possible-arrest-next-week-spokesperson-says?intcmp=tw_fnc

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2023, 05:24:38 pm »

Who demanded that.  RiV and Sneakypete?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2023, 05:25:46 pm »
New York State Republican Chair Ed Cox released the following statement on the blatantly political indictment of former President Trump:

https://twitter.com/ChairmanEdCox/status/1637182003953950722

Offline berdie

« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2023, 05:30:00 pm »
Trump received 'no notification' other than 'illegal leaks' about possible arrest next week, spokesperson says
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-received-no-notification-than-illegal-leaks-possible-arrest-next-week-spokesperson-says?intcmp=tw_fnc

It won't surprise me at all if this is just much ado about a rumor.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2023, 05:36:19 pm »
It won't surprise me at all if this is just much ado about a rumor.
Fox News Reports That Donald Trump is ‘Walking Back’ His Comment He Will Be Arrested on Tuesday
By Kyle Becker
March 19, 2023

Fox News on Saturday issued a report that has fueled speculation that Donald Trump is “walking back” his statement that he expects to be arrested on Tuesday.

“The Trump campaign now walking back a Truth Social post from the former president saying that he will be arrested on Tuesday,” the Fox News report claimed. “A Trump spokesperson is now saying there has been no notification of forthcoming charges beyond what they are calling, quote, ‘illegal leaks to the media’.” ...More

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2023, 05:43:28 pm »
Fox News Reports That Donald Trump is ‘Walking Back’ His Comment He Will Be Arrested on Tuesday
By Kyle Becker
March 19, 2023

]

Why anyone believes a single word that comes out his mouth is beyond me. 

Online LMAO

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2023, 05:50:06 pm »
Why anyone believes a single word that comes out his mouth is beyond me.

There’s two on this forum that do

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2023, 06:05:21 pm »
I don't believe Trump put DeSantis "on the map."

Like it or not @mountaineer Trump did.   Ronny would be bagging groceries had Trump not agreed to DeSanctus' plea to save his campaign and career in 2018.

« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2023, 06:09:44 pm »

Post your link to this @LMAO   

Online mountaineer

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2023, 06:11:41 pm »
Like it or not Trump did.   Ronny would be bagging groceries had Trump not agreed to DeSanctus' plea to save his campaign and career in 2018.
Given his Yale history degree and a Harvard law degree, along with 15 years in the USN, that certainly would have been an odd professional trajectory.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2023, 06:18:39 pm »
Given his Yale history degree and a Harvard law degree, along with 15 years in the USN, that certainly would have been an odd professional trajectory.

Let her run with that.  It's what her god does.  Orange disciples must testify.

Online libertybele

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2023, 06:19:02 pm »
Like it or not @mountaineer Trump did.   Ronny would be bagging groceries had Trump not agreed to DeSanctus' plea to save his campaign and career in 2018.

Bagging groceries?   :laugh:  With his background that's doubtful.

So supposedly Trump boosted his campaign for governor.  Does that give Trump  the right to trash DeSantis because he's now obviously jealous and threatened by his success?? Trump acting like a 5th grade bully makes him look like a little fool.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2023, 06:21:18 pm »
Does Ronny not agree??

Pence says an arrest of Trump would be a ‘politically charged prosecution’
NY Post, Mar 19, 2023

Former Vice President Mike Pence said the potential arrest of ex-President Donald Trump by the Manhattan district attorney would be a “politically charged prosecution.”

In a interview that aired Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week,” Pence said he was “taken aback the idea of indicting a former president of the United States, at a time when there’s a crime wave in New York City.”

“The fact that the Manhattan DA thinks that indicting President Trump is his top priority, I think … just tells you everything you need to know about the radical left in this country,” the former veep said.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/19/pence-says-an-arrest-of-trump-would-be-a-politically-charged-prosecution/

Online LMAO

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2023, 06:21:28 pm »
Post your link to this @LMAO

Ask and you shall receive wink777

And this is just one of many

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/send-the-florida-national-guard-to-mar-a-lago-maga-demands-desantis-defy-any-trump-warrant-by-force/

I am sure that you’re going to try to spin this somehow. But I gave you what you asked for and you can do with it whatever you please
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:31:00 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2023, 06:36:26 pm »
DeSantis' political resume:

Ballotpedia:

Ron DeSantis (Republican Party) is the Governor of Florida. He assumed office on January 8, 2019. His current term ends on January 5, 2027.

DeSantis (Republican Party) ran for re-election for Governor of Florida. He won in the general election on November 8, 2022.

As governor, DeSantis received national attention for his response to the coronavirus pandemic, refusing to enact many restrictions implemented by other U.S. governors.[1][2][3]

Before serving as governor, DeSantis represented Florida's 6th congressional district in the U.S. House. He was elected to three terms beginning in 2012. DeSantis resigned his U.S. House seat on September 10, 2018, during his gubernatorial campaign.[4]

As a representative, DeSantis was a founding member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus.[5] He sponsored amendments to institute term limits for members of Congress, supported efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, and proposed limiting funding for Robert Mueller's investigation into the 2016 Donald Trump (R) presidential campaign's alleged involvement with Russia related to 2016 presidential election interference.[6]

DeSantis served in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps and as legal adviser to a U.S. Navy SEAL commander in Iraq. DeSantis became a member of the U.S. Navy Reserves following his active duty service and continued to serve during his first term as governor.[7]

From his campaign for House in 2012 to his 2018 gubernatorial campaign, DeSantis described himself as a "conservative in the Reagan tradition."[8][9]

Britannica:

DeSantis subsequently worked as a federal prosecutor. In 2011 he published Dreams from Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama, in which he described his brand of conservatism and criticized the policies of Pres. Barack Obama. The following year DeSantis ran for a seat in the House of Representatives and was easily elected to represent District 6 in northeastern Florida. During his tenure, he cofounded (2015) the conservative House Freedom Caucus and became a frequent commentator on Fox News. Backed by the Tea Party, a conservative populist movement, DeSantis announced his bid for the Senate in 2015 but withdrew after incumbent Republican Marco Rubio decided to seek reelection. In 2017 Donald Trump became president, and DeSantis was among his most vocal supporters. That year he supported Trump’s massive tax-reform bill and the unsuccessful effort to replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

----------

DeSantis was well known long before Trump, looks like he might have made Trump in FL, not the other way around.

The Republic is lost.