Author Topic: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup  (Read 5014 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2022, 11:49:05 pm »
@roamer_1

MUCH better to just sit back and piss and moan about politics,and then blame the people who voted for what happened,huh?

Let everyone else make the decisions so you can do your little "superiority dance" for not making a choice.

Nah @sneakypete
Better to focus on a ground-up grassroots Conservative movement. That's what I do. I helped put Zinke in there. And others in the Pac NW. Still going to TEA Party meetings. I am not doing nothing. I just won't help YOU.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2022, 11:52:58 pm »
Do the words "Dimocrats vote to shut down congress over the most recent spending bill by the Republican President" ring any bells with you?

Sounds GREAT! WAY better than shutting off the damn country... HE SHUT IT THE HELL OFF.
Goose, Gander.

Except shutting down the government saves money.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2022, 11:55:00 pm »
Cheap ass cop out @sneakypete . Biteme inherited Tumpy's debt. Do we let him off the hook too?

@roamer-1

Are you REALLY that ignorant???? TRUMP inherited Obama's debt,and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it,so WHY did you expect him to have that debt paid off in 4 years so that Biden could inherit a balanced budget?

He could have TRIED a VETO pen...

Ahh,you want theater instead of reality! PLEASE tell me what good it would have done to attempt something he KNEW would fail and make him look even weaker in the eyes of people out of touch with reality,like you?

Better to have focused his energy on promoting things like job growth and working on a smaller budget for him to push for. Although with the Dims in charge of Congress,that was about as likely to happen as a blizzard in Miami.

That ain't leadership.

You wouldn't recognize leadership if it bit you on the ass.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

You tell him that he wouldn’t recognize leadership if it bit him after you make excuses why Trump couldn’t show leadership on deficits.. Um, VETOing spending bills we can’t afford is leadership

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 11:58:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2022, 11:58:11 pm »
He said that the 19-38 demographic doesn't watch television or listen to talk-radio for their news and views. 

@DCPatriot
Guess what... Neither do I. And FOX has lost far more viewers than it retains... As has Talk Radio. And Republicans. More Conservatives stand outside of the Republican party than in it... And it has been that way for more than a decade.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2022, 12:10:12 am »
As one said, better for America to be destroyed than continue the struggle. Open clarity, amazing in that itself.  (As best i recall)  That is what we are now seeing and living, GET IT PEOPLE?

@christian
STOP misquoting me, bleep.
Provide the link

@Cyber Liberty

Offline libertybele

« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2022, 12:15:56 am »
Nah @sneakypete
Better to focus on a ground-up grassroots Conservative movement. That's what I do. I helped put Zinke in there. And others in the Pac NW. Still going to TEA Party meetings. I am not doing nothing. I just won't help YOU.

Agreed, it is better to focus on a ground-up grassroots Conservative movement. Ideally, that is what is needed. I don't see that there is time to actually accomplish that, nor enough conservatives running to be seated. At the local level, here in FL we currently have a fairly conservative state house and senate. Hopefully it will stay that way. DeSantis has made headway, proving that building conservatism from the ground up is ideal.

However at the federal level my choice for Senators as of right now is either Rubio or Demings. I refuse to vote for either one. Neither one of them is conservative, though one could argue that Rubio is more conservative than Demings.  Well, that no longer works for me.  So that is a Senate seat that this upcoming mid term election is not going to remedy that seat. Same goes for a lot of seats around the country; not enough conservatives running to unseat liberals and RINOs to make a dent in the 'system'.

My concern also for FL is that there have been so many moving into the state from blue states, that we may just see FL turn blue. 

In the event that this Republic makes it to another election, any way you cut it, nothing will get accomplished unless we have a fair election. There's too much underhandedness going on (by both parties).  We need to go back to paper ballots and one day voting.

Back to your earlier comment, of "it may be too late"; indeed, I agree.  The state of our union is in a world of hurt.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2022, 12:16:52 am »
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

You tell him that he wouldn’t recognize leadership if it bit him after you make excuses why Trump couldn’t show leadership on deficits.. Um, VETOing spending bills we can’t afford is leadership

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@bilo

Are you retarded? HOW could Trump have vetoed Biden's spending bill with the Dims in charge of Congress?

With all the RINO's,it's hard to do that with an alleged Republican majority,never mind a Dim majority.

Just how many times do people have to explain to you that US Presidents are NOT dictators,and that Congress controls spending?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:18:24 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2022, 12:24:42 am »
@bilo

Are you retarded? HOW could Trump have vetoed Biden's spending bill with the Dims in charge of Congress?

With all the RINO's,it's hard to do that with an alleged Republican majority,never mind a Dim majority.

Just how many times do people have to explain to you that US Presidents are NOT dictators,and that Congress controls spending?

How many times do people have to explain you that presidents have the power of the Veto? Congress can override it, but it’s hard to do

What are you talking about Trump vetoing Biden’s spending bills? Joe Biden’s presidency came after Trump. And Trump didn’t have a Democrat House until 2019. Until then, the Republicans held both the House and Senate

You really need to learn how our system of government works
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:36:45 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2022, 12:27:00 am »
Are you REALLY that ignorant???? TRUMP inherited Obama's debt,and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it,so WHY did you expect him to have that debt paid off in 4 years so that Biden could inherit a balanced budget?

@sneakypete
To the contrary, Obummer is baked in. Just as Tumpy is baked in by the time Bi-dem takes power. Otherwise your argument lets Bi-dem off the hook exactly the same way, and you get to add the first two years of Bi-dem back to Tumpy, putting him right back on the hook.

No sale. But hilarious that you would try it.

And why would I expect him to balance the budget in 4 years? Because he SAID HE WOULD.
Of course that was a damned lie... And I really didn't think he would do it. Because he is a whacko-big spender, and always has been. He operated as predicted from the start I am on the record with that prediction way back in the primary.

Ahh,you want theater instead of reality! PLEASE tell me what good it would have done to attempt something he KNEW would fail and make him look even weaker in the eyes of people out of touch with reality,like you?

Actually, exactly the opposite. It's called standing on the courage of one's convictions. And it is powerful. THAT would have impressed me... At least way more than folding up like a two-dollar lawn chair did.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2022, 12:38:01 am »
Agreed, it is better to focus on a ground-up grassroots Conservative movement. Ideally, that is what is needed. I don't see that there is time to actually accomplish that, nor enough conservatives running to be seated. At the local level, here in FL we currently have a fairly conservative state house and senate. Hopefully it will stay that way. DeSantis has made headway, proving that building conservatism from the ground up is ideal.

However at the federal level my choice for Senators as of right now is either Rubio or Demings. I refuse to vote for either one. Neither one of them is conservative, though one could argue that Rubio is more conservative than Demings.  Well, that no longer works for me.  So that is a Senate seat that this upcoming mid term election is not going to remedy that seat. Same goes for a lot of seats around the country; not enough conservatives running to unseat liberals and RINOs to make a dent in the 'system'.

My concern also for FL is that there have been so many moving into the state from blue states, that we may just see FL turn blue. 

In the event that this Republic makes it to another election, any way you cut it, nothing will get accomplished unless we have a fair election. There's too much underhandedness going on (by both parties).  We need to go back to paper ballots and one day voting.

Back to your earlier comment, of "it may be too late"; indeed, I agree.  The state of our union is in a world of hurt.

pointing-up :yowsa:

SIMPATICO.  :beer:

It will take time to reform a real Conservative grassroots. I remain in the vestiges of the TEA Party, with every intention of pushing that through and rebuilding it. And I will continue efforts primarily with the CP.

I have absolutely *NO* interest otherwise in anything else Republican... BETRAYERS. And certainly no interest at all in Tumpy's 'America First' bullcrap. We've already proven we can't afford it.

I could vote for DeSantis, I think.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2022, 12:41:42 am »
pointing-up :yowsa:

SIMPATICO.  :beer:

It will take time to reform a real Conservative grassroots. I remain in the vestiges of the TEA Party, with every intention of pushing that through and rebuilding it. And I will continue efforts primarily with the CP.

I have absolutely *NO* interest otherwise in anything else Republican... BETRAYERS. And certainly no interest at all in Tumpy's 'America First' bullcrap. We've already proven we can't afford it.

@roamer_1  one step at a time right now.  We as a country have to make it to the mid terms.  I have my doubts.

Praying for this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2022, 12:48:01 am »
@roamer_1  one step at a time right now.  We as a country have to make it to the mid terms.  I have my doubts.

Praying for this country.

We will make it. Everything that conservatives have said over the years when it comes to the left and the media is now being laid out front and center before the American public. This is the good news

The bad news is the left has become a cornered animal. And cornered animals become desperate and dangerous. But let them. Let the public see even more who they are
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 01:01:37 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2022, 12:50:48 am »

My bold prediction: The next Republican president will have served as a successful governor
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:55:03 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2022, 01:04:09 am »
My bold prediction: The next Republican president will have served as a successful governor

As it should be. But that is no guarantee. Dubya served as governor in a dark red state (two terms) and fooled a whole lot of people into thinking he was a Texas Conservative when he was really an HighAnusPort Moderate.

That turned out poorly.

Governor - YES.
With a stellar record of upholding Conservative principles... With fiscal restraint and libertarianism to the fore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2022, 04:20:28 am »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2022, 05:11:13 am »
I think better understand you, roamer1.  Blame Trump for everything, pretend giving democrats a pass, is equal treatment.  If democrats and Biden did it, blame Trump, and again pretend thats equal, fair treatment.  Amazing the sukkers you suck in with that, eh?
 ***guitar man**** 444444 ***guitar man****
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2022, 05:14:07 am »
I think better understand you, roamer1.  Blame Trump for everything, pretend giving democrats a pass, is equal treatment.  If democrats and Biden did it, blame Trump, and again pretend thats equal, fair treatment.  Amazing the sukkers you suck in with that, eh?

Tumpy is blamed for EXACTLY what he did.
Republicans likewise.

Show me where I blamed Tumpy for what Bi-dem did.
With a link.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2022, 05:28:58 am »
YOU did that. STOP voting for big.gov on the RIGHT.

christian, vote for the extinction of Republicans, and embrace a one party totalitarian.  Yeah embrace a totalitarian Putin/Xi type one party government rule and get used to eating rats like Maduro such rule.  Big government on the left often executes it people in the millions, so much better, comrade.  Your really going to have to get a lot smarter that that!  Color me doubtful.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2022, 05:39:18 am »
YOU did that. STOP voting for big.gov on the RIGHT.

christian, vote for the extinction of Republicans, and embrace a one party totalitarian.  Yeah embrace a totalitarian Putin/Xi type one party government rule and get used to eating rats like Maduro such rule.  Big government on the left often executes it people in the millions, so much better, comrade.  Your really going to have to get a lot smarter that that!  Color me doubtful.

What nonsense is this? You have uniparty RIGHT NOW. Since Dubya onward, BECAUSE Republicans quit guarding fiscal conservatism. There is no choice RIGHT NOW between right or left - You WILL get overweening big government and an authoritarian federal government. You WILL get massive overspending.

And the more you vote for MORE of it on the RIGHT, the further down the road to uniparty we go. Including Tumpy.

Howabout a party that takes trillions OUT of spending? Howabout a party that removes federal authority and gives it back to the states? Howabout that?

That would provide a choice. That would provide a difference.
That is not Tumpy - as proven already.
And that is not the Republicans as they are currently arrayed.
Vote the bastards out and start over with actual Conservatives that actually defend Conservatism... That defend our rights and our treasure.

If you're not up for that you're part of the problem.

Taxed Enough Already.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 05:40:08 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2022, 09:25:38 am »
What nonsense is this? You have uniparty RIGHT NOW. Since Dubya onward, BECAUSE Republicans quit guarding fiscal conservatism. There is no choice RIGHT NOW between right or left - You WILL get overweening big government and an authoritarian federal government. You WILL get massive overspending.

And the more you vote for MORE of it on the RIGHT, the further down the road to uniparty we go. Including Tumpy.

Howabout a party that takes trillions OUT of spending? Howabout a party that removes federal authority and gives it back to the states? Howabout that?

Vote the bastards out and start over with actual Conservatives that actually defend Conservatism... That defend our rights and our treasure.

Taxed Enough Already.
You have no right to lecture anyone on how they vote because you don't vote. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2022, 10:26:20 am »
You have no right to lecture anyone on how they vote because you don't vote. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

ROTFLMAO!!

Oh I vote. I just don't vote for your guy.
You want me to vote? Raise up a Conservative.

Otherwise you are doing nothing I want. And the record proves it. Nothing.
And the customer is always right.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2022, 10:44:40 am »
ROTFLMAO!!

Oh I vote. I just don't vote for your guy.
You want me to vote? Raise up a Conservative.

Otherwise you are doing nothing I want. And the record proves it. Nothing.
And the customer is always right.

@roamer_1

How about you show us all the jpg or pdf copy of your 2016 and 2020 "proof of vote"....for any candidate.?

My money says that taking into consideration your posting history on your homestead and general ruralness in Montana, that you cannot provide any government document that shows you voted.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2022, 10:54:31 am »

Taxed Enough Already.

@roamer_1   @Cyber Liberty

"Same parties" my white conservative ass!!

If anybody if FOS on this topic it's you, my friend.

Tell us all HOW the country would have fared 2016-2020 if Hillary Clinton had succeeded the bleeping Kenyan instead of Donald Trump.

You sit there and think your cute portrayal of 'Moses descending the mountain' gets you a free pass all the time?    {{{Spit}}}
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2022, 11:05:52 am »
@roamer_1

How about you show us all the jpg or pdf copy of your 2016 and 2020 "proof of vote"....for any candidate.?

@DCPatriot
Who the hell keeps 'proof of vote'?
And how do I do that without revealing my identity? You already know I didn't vote in 2020 - I was disenfranchised because my residence and mailing address are different. There was no remedy.

My money says that taking into consideration your posting history on your homestead and general ruralness in Montana, that you cannot provide any government document that shows you voted.

LOL! my ruralness. I live 1 mile from town. I am not up in the holler yet.

And why should I? Is that the new requirement to be in the 'in' club?
Not interested.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 11:06:55 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2022, 11:17:05 am »
@roamer_1   @Cyber Liberty

"Same parties" my white conservative ass!!

If anybody if FOS on this topic it's you, my friend.

@DCPatriot
TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.
If it's twenty four trillion, that's getting pretty equal to the entire GNP.
When is the last time the Republicans reversed spending and balanced the budget? When's the last time the Republicans reversed ANYTHING?

Tell us all HOW the country would have fared 2016-2020 if Hillary Clinton had succeeded the bleeping Kenyan instead of Donald Trump.

You're kidding right? He CRATERED the economy. He SHUT it OFF.  How much damn better could he be?
I don't want Democrats either, but I will never vote for big government on the Right. NEVER.

And you need a new shtick. 'We're kinda a little better than Democrats' doesn't cut it.
In fact, it's shameful.

You want my vote, raise up conservatives. I will not help you bury this Republic.

eta: Changed twenty two to twenty. typo/inaccurate
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 02:18:47 pm by roamer_1 »