Author Topic: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup  (Read 5141 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden job approval second lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup
« Reply #200 on: April 25, 2022, 05:07:58 pm »
??? Bogus Russian collusion, impeachment #1, impeachment #2 for starters and the continual unwarranted mudslinging with just about everything he did.

I know you don't agree, but I feel he was an extremely popular president with his voting base.

That still doesn’t point to a spine of steel.
I cannot think of any Republican that gave in  more to the likes of Pelosi and Schumer except for Paul Ryan. The difference is Paul Ryan was chastised for doing such by the Republican base.
 And I never claimed Trump wasn’t popular with his base. He’s just wasn’t popular with the electorate at large.

Again, I am not in anyway personally attacking Donald Trump. I thought this impeachment stuff was bogus. And we now know that the Russian collusion was bogus. I have nothing personal against Donald Trump. But what we saw happen in France should be taken as a warning.

Joe Biden ran on the idea that he was going to bring back stability and unity from the Trump years. That’s not working out so well. If a Republican candidate wants a chance of winning in 2024, they’re going to have to convince the voters that they truly are the “adults in the room.”

You don’t have to travel far to find lots of people who still think he colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election and still believe the “very fine people” hoax
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 05:17:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2022, 06:38:59 pm »
That still doesn’t point to a spine of steel.
I cannot think of any Republican that gave in  more to the likes of Pelosi and Schumer except for Paul Ryan. The difference is Paul Ryan was chastised for doing such by the Republican base.
 And I never claimed Trump wasn’t popular with his base. He’s just wasn’t popular with the electorate at large.

Again, I am not in anyway personally attacking Donald Trump. I thought this impeachment stuff was bogus. And we now know that the Russian collusion was bogus. I have nothing personal against Donald Trump. But what we saw happen in France should be taken as a warning.

Joe Biden ran on the idea that he was going to bring back stability and unity from the Trump years. That’s not working out so well. If a Republican candidate wants a chance of winning in 2024, they’re going to have to convince the voters that they truly are the “adults in the room.”

You don’t have to travel far to find lots of people who still think he colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election and still believe the “very fine people” hoax

You are correct, whenever Trump tried to do something there was Nancy and Chuckie throwing up a brick wall, taking the issue at hand to court, etc.

It is truly a shame and I will be the first to admit, I think Trump could have accomplished more when he had a GOP majority in the House but Ryan bucked him and stalled every time that he could. Ryan and McConnell were the enemies and certainly not on the side of the people.  Their objective was clear; stop everything Trump.

That's what I mean by having a spine of steel; regardless of the brick wall and pitfalls that were thrown at him he still succeeded in a lot of ways; energy independence, renegotiating NAFTA, low unemployment and he did make some headway with illegal immigration.

I don't see anybody in Congress that is going to have Trump's tenacity and spine; DeSantis perhaps should he run.  Maybe even Cruz.  The GOP doesn't have many true conservatives to select from.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2022, 07:52:04 pm »
When facts and reality are not enough for the willfully deaf, dumb, and blind, you are trying to reason with people that have no respect for truth or facts, they are fanatical ideologues.  Like good lock stepping Nazis, they only expel what they want to believe and with intolerance demand all others march their lockstep ways.  Proud Denials denying/erasing truth and facts are their ways, and hate to further their agendas.  They are given over to believe and love lies, which the Bible alluded to centuries ago.

What has the Trump bashers whitey tidies in a twist is not to matter how much they bash Trump and give biden a pass, they can't erase the stench of biden's rule no matter how hard they try.  As they championed Biden, they can't trash Trump enough to cover up that abominable error in their judgment to having championed biden.  They did and we all know it!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :mauslaff:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 01:12:13 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2022, 10:12:16 pm »
You are correct, whenever Trump tried to do something there was Nancy and Chuckie throwing up a brick wall, taking the issue at hand to court, etc.

It is truly a shame and I will be the first to admit, I think Trump could have accomplished more when he had a GOP majority in the House but Ryan bucked him and stalled every time that he could. Ryan and McConnell were the enemies and certainly not on the side of the people.  Their objective was clear; stop everything Trump.

I think this was based on their fear that if an outsider came in and cleared up most of the serious problems,voters might scratch their heads and then decide it was time to vote out all the long-time office holders. Which,in MY opinion might not be a bad thing. We have too many long-time Republicans in office that owe too many favors to too many Dims. The old "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back" thing.

The flip side of that is any time an outsider like Trump comes into public office,all the career pols circle the wagons around them and try their damnedest to make sure they
don't upset any apple carts. After all,if that happened,where and how would their children and other relatives just get handed high-paying jobs right out of school?

Hunter Biden is the most pubic example of this at this time,but he is far from being the only one. Just look back a few years ago to the entire Bush Crime Family.

The worse part about this these people are almost all nothing more than public "stand-ins" for the truly wealthy people who are pulling their strings. Most of us have never even heard the names of most of these people mentioned in the press. A few,like Soros are known,but I have to think that he is second-string and we don't know who his leader is.

I have written this before,and I still believe it. I honestly believe the plan is to set up a world-wide government that is ran by a corporate board in someplace like Geneva,and this board decides who gets to do what,and how much of it they get to do.

For lack of a better name,I gave it the tag of "World-Wide Government,Inc".

When you get right down to the short-strokes,there isn't a damn bit of difference between unfettered Capitalism and Communism. Both want total control over everything.

The fact that his fellow Billionaires failed to fall in behind Trump and support him in MY mind speaks highly of him.

I don't see anybody in Congress that is going to have Trump's tenacity and spine; DeSantis perhaps should he run.  Maybe even Cruz.  The GOP doesn't have many true conservatives to select from.

I am not familiar with DeSantis,but Cruz seems to ME to be one of the sharpest cookies in office,and one of last people you want on a committee asking you questions about illegal doings.

On the other hand,there is something just a tiny bit "off" about Cruz that makes me think he is never going to run for the WH. It MIGHT even be something about a relative or close friend that would cause them problems if it were made public,and not him.

Don't forget,even though being a US Senator or Congresscritter is a very big deal,it ain't the deal and doesn't have the influence that being the President has.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:14:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #204 on: April 25, 2022, 10:26:20 pm »
When facts and reality are not enough for the willfully deaf, dumb, and blind, you are trying to reason with people that have no respect for truth or facts, they are fanatical ideologues.  Like good lock stepping Nazis, they only expel what they want to believe and with intolerance demand all others march their lockstep ways.  Proud Denials denying/erasing truth and facts are their ways, and hate to further their agendas.  They are given over to believe and love lies, which the Bible alluded to centuries ago.

Yeah... Tumpsters...

What has the Trump bashers wihitey tidies in a twist is not matter how much the bash Trump and give biden a pass, they can't erase the stench of biden's rule no matter how hard they try.  As they championed Biden, they can't trash Trump enough to cover up that abominble error in their judgment to champion biden.  They did and we all know it!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :mauslaff:

Nah...

What's got my undies in a bunch is a Republican administration that cost TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS, and SHUT THE FRIGGIN COUNTRY OFF.

Haven't you been paying attention? or didn't you have any in the first place?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2022, 12:07:28 am »
Yeah... Tumpsters...

Nah...

What's got my undies in a bunch is a Republican administration that cost TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS, and SHUT THE FRIGGIN COUNTRY OFF.

Haven't you been paying attention? or didn't you have any in the first place?

@roamer_1

You're incorrigible! 

Whenever you get challenged on the ramifications of your position or POV, you go full 'retard' (never go full retard  :laugh:) as if any President without a veto-proof majority can have a say in spending matters.

Now add the fact it was marketed as a Once-in-a-Century Pandemic...it was predicted and guaranteed by Fauci, himself.
...in an friggin' ELECTION YEAR!!

Don't you feel a little embarrassed?     :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2022, 12:12:44 am »
@roamer_1

You're incorrigible!

Whenever you get challenged on the ramifications of your position or POV, you go full 'retard' (never go full retard  :laugh:) as if any President without a veto-proof majority can have a say in spending matters.

Now add the fact it was marketed as a Once-in-a-Century Pandemic...it was predicted and guaranteed by Fauci, himself.
...in an friggin' ELECTION YEAR!!

Don't you feel a little embarrassed?     :pop41:

@DCPatriot

Hell no. You may as well be selling  'a little less abortion than the democrats'.
Or 'a little less gun control than the democrats'.

What you are selling are excuses for extremely bad behavior. Anathema to conservatism.

But then, pragmatism doesn't really defend any particular thing, does it?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2022, 12:28:26 am »
Still love ya @roamer_1    :beer:

Let me piggyback here.  Yes we do!!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2022, 12:28:32 am »
@DCPatriot

Hell no. You may as well be selling  'a little less abortion than the democrats'.
Or 'a little less gun control than the democrats'.

What you are selling are excuses for extremely bad behavior. Anathema to conservatism.

But then, pragmatism doesn't really defend any particular thing, does it?

You are correct @roamer_1 what it boils down to is the GOP has to offer a conservative alternative to what the DEMS are selling. We can't have the Mittens, McConnells, Collins and other RINO's running half cock-eyed on issues. 

As we've agreed on before, building conservatism from the ground up is truly what is needed to turn things around.  I just don't see that conservatives have time on their side.

I'm not even looking ahead anymore to '24. I'm more concerned with who we wind up with after the mid terms.  I don't have a whole lot of hope. I am no longer a registered Republican and I'll be darned if I change that unless there are people worth voting for.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2022, 12:54:08 am »
You are correct @roamer_1 what it boils down to is the GOP has to offer a conservative alternative to what the DEMS are selling. We can't have the Mittens, McConnells, Collins and other RINO's running half cock-eyed on issues. 

As we've agreed on before, building conservatism from the ground up is truly what is needed to turn things around.  I just don't see that conservatives have time on their side.

I'm not even looking ahead anymore to '24. I'm more concerned with who we wind up with after the mid terms.  I don't have a whole lot of hope. I am no longer a registered Republican and I'll be darned if I change that unless there are people worth voting for.

You and I have never been far off @libertybele ... All the way back to the Duncan Hunter days back on FR.  :beer:

One thing I know. It won't get fixed ceding ground, and that is all that has happened with Republicans my whole life. Tumpy and Co. included.

It will not stop unless we stand on solid ground and fight.

Republicans never defend libertarianism and fiscal restraint. If you look at it panned way back across the arc of time, they are moving corporate globalism ahead, not Conservatism.

And what exactly is still on the table to defend? They have already folded on every sort of moral ground short of abortion, and abortion will be thrown under the bus too before long. The focus is on pedo now... as they fold on transgenderism, The same  will come even for r2kba... It too is losing ground. They do not defend conservatism in education, public schools and universities.

People don't even know what bathroom to use - As ludicrous as that is - NO ONE is defending the truth.

So I don't have too much hope for it either, or I would be less inclined to head up the holler.

Reality has been substituted by fantasy - From BOTH sides. But there is nothing for it but one thing - The Principles of Conservatism in all aspects. They are the touchstone of reality. They are the tried and true things that do not change. Anyone who will fix it will be standing upon them.

It may be old fashioned. Hell it may be quixotic. But I have not moved an inch and I never will. Whether we have the time or not.

Offline roamer_1

Offline christian

« Reply #212 on: April 26, 2022, 01:21:31 am »
So much love with so much vicious righteous hate, i think i feel a utopia a coming on!
Can we just go back to hating Trumpy some more?  In democratic righteous indignation?
 ****slapping :3: :thumbsup:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #213 on: April 26, 2022, 01:37:03 am »
So much love with so much vicious righteous hate, i think i feel a utopia a coming on!
Can we just go back to hating Trumpy some more?  In democratic righteous indignation?

@christian

LOL!

We're been trading 'punches' now since the Summer of 2015 or 2016!

The vast majority of the horde became fine, upstanding America First Briefers who would certainly vote for Donald Trump today.

@roamer_1 is the Japanese soldier still living on Okinawa fighting WWII.  God love him.    :laugh:

But if we were all cast in a Star-Trek episode?  He'd be the one wearing the RED shirt!    :bolt:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 01:39:30 am by DCPatriot »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2022, 02:38:57 am »
But if we were all cast in a Star-Trek episode?  He'd be the one wearing the RED shirt!    :bolt:

@DCPatriot

Nope. Red and black. Flannel. Back on Earth.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #215 on: April 26, 2022, 03:05:56 am »
@DCPatriot

Nope. Red and black. Flannel. Back on Earth.

Offline christian

« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2022, 03:52:07 am »
Some people get all the love fests here, and from what i can tell, nobody else.  Even Jesus Christ doesn't get love  fests here.  How about a Biden/democrat love fest to show how deep down conservative we all are?
 :media: 10144 :media:
 :smokin:

Perhaps the faithful worshipers groupies could rent a room for a week, and get all that shameless worshiping out of their systems for a while with the 'god' they so fervently worship?  Don't hold back, layer it on thicker.  It amuses some, and gratifies others!
 10144 :hands: :smokin:

A mans confessed bitterness towards Trump because of a business failure towards Trump, Trump is blamed because of his business failure.  That turns people here into shameless groupies?  Nearly all the shameless professing to be Conservatives?  SURREAL TIMES TEN!
The shameless Pied Pipers would lead us, imagine that?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 04:22:56 am by christian »

Offline christian

« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2022, 04:14:29 am »
LMAO:
We may not become quite as bad as these countries. But if we continue the spending, borrowing, printing policies, it’s safe to say that working and middle-class standard of living is going to further erode.

christian:

We have seen far worse in just the last year, and yet we are demanded of to blame shift Biden debacle that people comment on every day be shifted onto blaming Trump, who was obstructed and lynched for over four years, to cover Bidens running train wreck rule.  How can it be so easy to blame the innocent and give the unrepentant wicked a pass?  God did say, i will give them over to a reprobate mind (and destruction.)  That seems to be the only way to make sense to make out of this non-sense.  The given over of the End Times have taken over, and brazenly so.  They get their way and then bawl  like babies, THEIR OWN HANDIWORK!  As in the last of the Bible, GOD SAYS; i will judge you by your handiworks.  (Not your lieing mouths and excuses)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2022, 02:14:50 pm »
christian:

We have seen far worse in just the last year, and yet we are demanded of to blame shift Biden debacle that people comment on every day be shifted onto blaming Trump, who was obstructed and lynched for over four years, to cover Bidens running train wreck rule.  How can it be so easy to blame the innocent and give the unrepentant wicked a pass?  God did say, i will give them over to a reprobate mind (and destruction.)  That seems to be the only way to make sense to make out of this non-sense.  The given over of the End Times have taken over, and brazenly so.  They get their way and then bawl  like babies, THEIR OWN HANDIWORK!  As in the last of the Bible, GOD SAYS; i will judge you by your handiworks.  (Not your lieing mouths and excuses)

@christian

None of that matters. What matters is "Bad Orange Man is Rude". Hell,he didn't even kiss any alleged Republican rings,never mind the more important Dim rings.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2022, 03:11:41 pm »
A mans confessed bitterness towards Trump because of a business failure towards Trump, Trump is blamed because of his business failure.  That turns people here into shameless groupies?  Nearly all the shameless professing to be Conservatives?  SURREAL TIMES TEN!
The shameless Pied Pipers would lead us, imagine that?

Aww... What's the matter Bubby? Can't stand that everyone left the thread amicably?
So you come back sh*t-stirring... How juvenile.

The problem is, my every contention on this thread and on this board generally, is centered precisely in unwavering Conservatism. I will stand with the likes of Burke and Kirk. Not Tumpy. That is why this board exists. To promote and defend Conservatism. Not Republicans. Not Tumpy.

And while my argument has been straight outta Conservatism, your arguments are not. Not any.
Because you really have no arguments. There are none, properly.

No one in their right mind can defend spending at or near the entire GNP. If Democrats were spending that and Republicans were not, why then you'd have a point. But that's not what is happening. Republicans are every bit as guilty as Democrats. And Tumpy with them. And there's nothing about Conservatism in that.

You're mighty good at quoting Bible verses pointed at my kind as if we are the ones bringing forth destruction... The destruction is coming alright. And foremost through unsustainable fiscal irresponsibility. Unsustainable fiscal irresponsibility that you are defending... Against Biblical prudence, btw.

The locusts are coming. And the moths. And others are already eating the produce of your fields and taking your treasure. That would be from the overweening federal government that you promote. Big.gov is the primary problem, and I will not let that be ignored. And who is it that is supposed to stand against Big.gov?

So instead you impugn me. You accuse that I am bitter because my business was destroyed. Surely the only reason I am so offended by Tumpy and his fetid reign... The only problem with that is that I am on the record BEFORE covid and BEFORE the lockdown, and BEFORE my business troubles, and I was saying exactly the same thing.

Because what is happening on the right is directly opposing Conservatism - Go ahead. Try to defend Tumpy as conservative. You can't. Try to defend Republicans as conservative - At least at the federal level, They're not. In fact, they oppose it at every turn.

You have no conservative argument. So like others before you, you distract from the egregious violations of everything Conservatives believe in by screeching about Democrats, using the same fear tactics as Democrats, and even the same buzzwords.

Well Democrats would not be able to advance so fast or for so long, if Republicans were really standing in their way. They are not. And you cannot point to anything substantive except the 94 Congress, which I already acknowledge.

Liberalism is not winning on its merits.
It has no merits.
It is winning because it has no opposition.

And you defend that lack of opposition, with nearly every post.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2022, 03:13:37 pm »
@christian

None of that matters. What matters is "Bad Orange Man is Rude". Hell,he didn't even kiss any alleged Republican rings,never mind the more important Dim rings.

LOL! YES, he DID kiss rings @sneakypete . Go look at the porkulus bills he signed and then come back here and say that with a straight face.

Offline christian

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2022, 05:36:05 pm »
 Mr. Ultra-con The democrat attacks on Republicans and Trump are not as severe as your attacks Mr. wolf in sheeps clothing roamy.  Your lock-stepper followers i take note of.  You backed Biden, attacked Trump....Known by the company you keep, moshepit with..

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2022, 05:39:37 pm »
Mr. Ultra-con The democrat attacks on Republicans and Trump are not as severe as your attacks Mr. wolf in sheeps clothing roamy.  Your lock-stepper followers i take note of.  You backed Biden, attacked Trump....Known by the company you keep, moshepit with..

What the hell does that even mean? Try saying something coherent.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2022, 06:42:47 pm »
What the hell does that even mean? Try saying something coherent.
He said you're a typical lying hypocrite DCP sheeple that has no right to critique anything regarding politics since you don't vote. He referred to you as a wolf in sheeps clothing which means you're a liberal piece of garbage pretending to he a conservative. It's hard to deny since you've admitted that you blame your failures on other people instead of putting the blame where it belongs on YOU.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2022, 06:59:40 pm »
LOL! YES, he DID kiss rings @sneakypete . Go look at the porkulus bills he signed and then come back here and say that with a straight face.

@roamer_1

You need to grow up and realize the world isn't all about "Roamer,Roamer,ROAMER,DAMMIT!"