Author Topic: BREAKING>>Grand jury in Breonna Taylor case to present findings to Louisville judge at 1:15 p.m. We  (Read 4775 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So what I gather from that is that this was a righteous shoot, performed well within protocols.

The Taylor shooting isn't even in play here.  Appearently the AG's office thinks that it was a righteous shoot.

The officer was charged for the three rounds he fired that went into a neighbors apartment.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RedHead

They weren't "joke charges"  He blindly fired his weapon without clearly knowing what or who he was aiming at.  Three rounds from his .40 caliber service weapon struck the adjoining apartment where three people were residing and could have been killed.

But nobody was killed and nobody was hurt.  Unless there is a history of Louisville officers being charged of this kind of actions in the past then why charge him now?

This officer violated the most basic tenets of shooting taught the moment someone learns to shoot a gun.  He deserved to be punished in some way for what he did.

He was.  He was fired. 

Offline roamer_1

The Taylor shooting isn't even in play here.  Appearently the AG's office thinks that it was a righteous shoot.

The officer was charged for the three rounds he fired that went into a neighbors apartment.

Right. I get that.

Offline RedHead

You keep asking the question, and I think it's been answered.  The AG had to come up with something/anything to charge in order to placate the mob, and as you have noted, that's stupid.  Bureaucrats do stupid things every day.

As I said before, only a complete idiot would think that charges like these would placate the mob.  So in addition to doing something stupid he compounds it by making a scapegoat out of Wilkinson. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I said before, only a complete idiot would think that charges like these would placate the mob.  So in addition to doing something stupid he compounds it by making a scapegoat out of Wilkinson.

You say that like it's "impossible stupid."  I maintain that's it's entirely possible the bureaucrats are that stupid.  It's noteworthy almost all of the Democrat Party's politicians are that stupid, as witnessed by their public utterances since George Floyd. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RedHead

You aren't from around here are you?  There was a crime committed in the fact that Taylor's boyfriend fired first and hit an officer and the officer nearly bled out.

If there was a crime then why isn't anyone being charged?  All the charges against Kenneth Walker were dropped.

The whole reason for the raid in the first place was because drugs were being sold out of that apartment.

Yet no drugs were found and the postal inspector said that their support of the law enforcement investigation uncovered no packages of interest ever being delivered to the address.

And finally the officer in question reckless and blindly fired his weapon hitting an adjoining apartment where three people were living and could have been struck.

But nobody was struck, and the officer was fired.  Punishment enough, don't you think?

I don't care about past cases or how other DA's or AG's did things. 

Not surprise.

All I care about right now is this case and how it was handled.

And this was the proper thing to do in this case.

Why is it proper?  How often have any Louisville police officers been charged for similar actions?

Offline RedHead

You say that like it's "impossible stupid."  I maintain that's it's entirely possible the bureaucrats are that stupid.  It's noteworthy almost all of the Democrat Party's politicians are that stupid, as witnessed by their public utterances since George Floyd.

Um, the Kentucky Attorney General is a Republican.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If he can't level anything serious then why level anything at all? 

You sound like a tax attorney masquerading as a criminal attorney.  It ain't working.

(Wanton endangerment) It is a Class D felony, the lowest of four classes of felonies. The maximum sentence is five years; the minimum is one year. If convicted, Hankison faces five years imprisonment for each count, Attorney General Daniel Cameron said at a press conference Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/us/wanton-endangerment-charge-breonna-tayler/index.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Um, the Kentucky Attorney General is a Republican.

So?  Does being a Republican automatically install common sense?  LOL!

Look, you are beginning to sound like a contradictory Troll, and that's not a good look to a Moderator.  We do arguments here, not simple refutation of everything people say. 

@RedHead
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Right. I get that.

Ok just making sure.  :beer:  It took me a few minutes yesterday for it to process that the officer wasn't being charged with an bullets that hit Miss Taylor.

According to the autopsy she was dead within seconds from the first bullet that struck her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If there was a crime then why isn't anyone being charged?  All the charges against Kenneth Walker were dropped.

You'd have to ask the mayor and the DA.

And were she still alive you could ask Taylor why she dropped the domestic abuse charges against Kenneth walker a couple weeks prior to the shooting.

Had she not done that she'd still be alive today.

And you didn't answer the initial question. 

Yet no drugs were found and the postal inspector said that their support of the law enforcement investigation uncovered no packages of interest ever being delivered to the address.

But nobody was struck, and the officer was fired.  Punishment enough, don't you think?

No.  Not when it comes to fire arms.  One of the hard and fast rules is know what you're aiming at and what's behind what you're aiming at.  This officer did neither. 

If I'd fired one of my weapons that recklessly not only would I most likely lose my concealed carry license I'd be facing charges and confiscation of my firearms.

Not surprise.

Trying to inject other cases from other jurisdictions is a distraction and/or a straw man argument on your part.

It's lame.  Try harder.

Why is it proper?  How often have any Louisville police officers been charged for similar actions?

Asked and sneered a couple times already.  And again a straw man on your part.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But nobody was killed and nobody was hurt.  Unless there is a history of Louisville officers being charged of this kind of actions in the past then why charge him now?

Your argument is ridiculous on its face.  And you're doing some serious red herring fishing here.

You take each case individually based on the merits of that case and that case only.

Is it that hard for you to understand or are you just being purposefully obtuse?

He was.  He was fired.

And as I explained already...that's not a proper punishment for what he did.

Offline RedHead

You may be fine with scapegoating but I'm not.

Offline roamer_1

Ok just making sure.  :beer:  It took me a few minutes yesterday for it to process that the officer wasn't being charged with an bullets that hit Miss Taylor.

According to the autopsy she was dead within seconds from the first bullet that struck her.

I am interested to see if this 'reckless' charge has any weight... I don't see  the whole 'cop firing blindly through a window' thing as being very likely...

Offline RedHead

So?  Does being a Republican automatically install common sense?  LOL!

I have never believed that to be true, and I'm constantly reminded I'm right.

Look, you are beginning to sound like a contradictory Troll, and that's not a good look to a Moderator.  We do arguments here, not simple refutation of everything people say. 

@RedHead

How do you argue if you never disagree with what the other person said?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I am interested to see if this 'reckless' charge has any weight... I don't see  the whole 'cop firing blindly through a window' thing as being very likely...

Yeah I'm curious to see where that goes in court.  But from what AG Cameron was saying about the ballistics reports they identified three rounds from Officer Hankinson's service pistol as the ones that entered the neighboring apartment.

It's a thin reed for the prosecution to build their case on...but it's still there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How do you argue if you never disagree with what the other person said?

If you don't want to heed a warning, that's fine by me.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'm picturing what happened regarding this officer.

He's not at the door.  Rather, he was down in the parking lot in front of the building...WHICH IS ATTACHED to another address (4-8 units)

IOW...the farthest bedroom down the hall abuts to the farthest BR in the other building.  There is usually no visible line of demarcation on the facade such as a firewall, etc..

He sees his fellow officers suddenly all emptying their clips as if THEY were all targets...and decided to help them out by firing into the glass windows.

Trouble is, some shots went into another unit altogether.

Sound plausible?    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm picturing what happened regarding this officer.

He's not at the door.  Rather, he was down in the parking lot in front of the building...WHICH IS ATTACHED to another address (4-8 units)

IOW...the farthest bedroom down the hall abuts to the farthest BR in the other building.  There is usually no visible line of demarcation on the facade such as a firewall, etc..

He sees his fellow officers suddenly all emptying their clips as if THEY were all targets...and decided to help them out by firing into the glass windows.

Trouble is, some shots went into another unit altogether.

Sound plausible?    :shrug:

More than plausible.  Pretty close to what the AG said happened.

Offline Lando Lincoln

You sound like a tax attorney masquerading as a criminal attorney.  It ain't working.

:pondering:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

More than plausible.  Pretty close to what the AG said happened.

...was thinking that it's lucky he is...that there weren't any curious 'neighbors' in that unit looking out those BR windows.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

LOL!  Top shelf!!     :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And again, if the Louisville authorities thought that charging the officer with these endangerment charges would placate the mob then they really are stupid.
Yep, but if they hadn't charged someone, they would not be able to say that there ..."found signs of wrongdoing and the offending officer has been disciplined (dismissed) and faces criminal charges."

That, compared to the response of "no wrongdoing" eliminates the ability of the agitators to claim the systemic racism they harp on and foment even more emotional balderdash to rile up the mob. While it won't placate them (nothing will, they had the stuff on the truck already), it does take some of the wind out of their sails by putting a dent in the narrative BLM has been spewing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just for clarities sake let's say that your typical interior wall these days is 3.5" wide with 1/2" of sheetrock on either side.  10 inches of wall board penetration = 10 typical interior walls.  Unless the baby is in a cast iron bassinet two rooms over he is NOT safe which is why a shotgun loaded with HV #4 shot is FAR better for home defense purposes.
Note the frangible ammo is a good alternative, just don't hit the wrong person.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis