Author Topic: BREAKING>>Grand jury in Breonna Taylor case to present findings to Louisville judge at 1:15 p.m. We  (Read 4698 times)

Offline roamer_1

Yeah I'm curious to see where that goes in court.  But from what AG Cameron was saying about the ballistics reports they identified three rounds from Officer Hankinson's service pistol as the ones that entered the neighboring apartment.

It's a thin reed for the prosecution to build their case on...but it's still there.

Oh no doubt the ballistics are there - I just want to hear his side of that story. That just ain't done. So I immediately question the accusation. Could be so, and if so, he gets what he deserves.

But I had a friend who was charged similarly for not watching his downrange, and 'endangering people'. Turns out he could identify everything in the downrange from memory and timed his shot accordingly. Therein, charges were dropped.

Perhaps that is where my skepticism derives for media and 'media aware' DA/AG lawyer types  :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

Suspect charged in shooting that injured 2 LMPD officers downtown
WLKY
Updated: 9:33 AM EDT Sep 24, 2020

A suspect is in custody after two Louisville Metro police officers were wounded in a shooting Wednesday evening downtown.

He's been identified as Larynzo Johnson. He's charged with 14 counts of wanton endangerment on police officer and two counts of assault on police officer.  ...

Larynzo? How much did his momma hate him to saddle him with that name?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

BREAKING: ANTIFA Caught RED-HANDED – This Is Treason
By
patriotsignal
September 24, 2020

(Gateway Pundit) – The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.

The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.

Zoller confirmed it was her in a phone call from a concerned citizen who pretended to work for the rental company. You can listen to it in full at the end of this article.

https://patriotsignal.com/breaking-antifa-caught-red-handed-this-is-treason/

Offline verga

Where in the Constitution does it say assemblies must be peac....... Oops sorry right there in the first amendment.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BREAKING: ANTIFA Caught RED-HANDED – This Is Treason
By
patriotsignal
September 24, 2020

(Gateway Pundit) – The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.

The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.

Zoller confirmed it was her in a phone call from a concerned citizen who pretended to work for the rental company. You can listen to it in full at the end of this article.

https://patriotsignal.com/breaking-antifa-caught-red-handed-this-is-treason/
Oh, goody! Charge her with accessory to each and every charge arising from any rioting pursuant to and using equipment from the U-Haul.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh, goody! Charge her with accessory to each and every charge arising from any rioting pursuant to and using equipment from the U-Haul.

Louisville Bail Initiative = George Soros.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

Louisville Bail Initiative = George Soros.
Understood. Charge him, too. Freeze/seize his funds...after all, it's the money committing the crime, just like drug money.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Understood. Charge him, too. Freeze/seize his funds...after all, it's the money committing the crime, just like drug money.
RICO
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis