Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’  (Read 5332 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Milo Yiannopoulos has started issuing reporters threatening messages when asked to comment for stories.

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” the right-wing nationalist told Observer over text message, in response to a longer feature in development about an Upper East Side restaurant he is said to frequent.

When asked to elaborate on who specifically had upset him, Yiannopoulos explained that the statement was his “standard response to a request for comment.”

Read more here http://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Former conservatives fell in love with Milo for falling in love with Trump, whom he calls Daddy. I wonder if they condemn this or MAGA it?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
 :nometalk:

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Former conservatives fell in love with Milo for falling in love with Trump, whom he calls Daddy. I wonder if they condemn this or MAGA it?

I don't know, looks like they're not saying.

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mountaineer

I always thought he was more than a little, um, unstable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Asswipe.

Looks like enough morons want that French-style bloodbath we are primed for.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I absolutely don't agree with it.

Nonetheless, watch the left go ape over it, and yet continue to call for violence from their own side while justifying it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

I'm not sure whom it is he's talking about.

Offline jpsb

Milo is pretty much a nut job, but I doubt anyone will defend him on this. In this environment Milo
would be wise to keep him mouth shut about shooting anyone.

Offline RoosGirl

Welly well well, what have we here?  I think I may have mentioned something about this just yesterday and was told I was full of shit, that conservatives didn't do such things.

Offline goodwithagun

Milo is pretty much a nut job, but I doubt anyone will defend him on this. In this environment Milo

He’s just mimicking daddy!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Welly well well, what have we here?  I think I may have mentioned something about this just yesterday and was told I was full of shit, that conservatives didn't do such things.

And accused of being a blood sucking parasite. First, they came for the roaches . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline skeeter

Did he ever refer to himself as a conservative? I always considered him a libertine.

Offline RoosGirl

Did he ever refer to himself as a conservative? I always considered him a libertine.
Should I change my post to say "Trump supporter"?  Isn't that the most accurate?

Offline skeeter

Should I change my post to say "Trump supporter"?  Isn't that the most accurate?

Ok sure.

Still I'm not sure what your point is. Are you holding Trump supporters accountable for what this thing says?

Offline goodwithagun

Don’t know what he considers himself other than flaming. Many Trump fans were quick to jump on his wagon as a way of “putting it” to the libs who scream intolerance. Milo was adopted into the conservative movement when many conservatives chose to abandon their core beliefs and then heralded him as a conservative voice.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

Ok sure.

Still I'm not sure what your point is. Are you holding Trump supporters accountable for what this thing says?

Of course not.  My point is, like I said up thread, that yesterday I was told I was full of shit for suggesting that the left didn't have a monopoly on unhinged idiots calling for and willing to incite violence.  We had a member here yesterday suggest it was needed at the Red Hen and now we have this nut being a, well, nut.

Offline skeeter

Don’t know what he considers himself other than flaming. Many Trump fans were quick to jump on his wagon as a way of “putting it” to the libs who scream intolerance. Milo was adopted into the conservative movement when many conservatives chose to abandon their core beliefs and then heralded him as a conservative voice.

Some Trump supporters are low IQ. Some are *ssholes.  Same is true of Jeb, Cruz, Hillary, Romney, Nixon, FDR etc etc etc supporters. So what?

I suspect many 'conservatives' eagerly accepted an overt homosexual as one of their own as a form of validation, without doing their homework on who this guy is.

Again so what? And whats the point of constantly bashing your closest political allies?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:39:57 am by skeeter »

Offline Victoria33

@jpsb

This is the same as your post about liberals saying bombs will happen like in the 1970s.  Sooner or later, some one or more crazy people are going to kill someone.

Now, Sarah Sanders has to have Secret Service protection.  Imagine having to have an SS person with you all the time - think "no privacy", plus some crazy might try to kill you.  I think you and I are not the same about Trump, but we could have a cold beer together without wanting to kill each other (I have a gun; don't try anything.)

Offline goodwithagun

Milo is not, nor should be, a political ally. He’s a ticking time bomb and the big boom has yet to go off. @skeeter
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:42:18 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

Some Trump supporters are low IQ. Some are *ssholes.  Same is true of Jeb, Cruz, Hillary, Romney, Nixon, FDR etc etc etc supporters. So what?

I suspect many 'conservatives' eagerly accepted an overt homosexual as one of their own as a form of validation, without doing their homework on who this guy is.

Again so what? And whats the point of constantly bashing your closest political allies?

The closest political allies that constantly bash me for not supporting their candidate 100%?  I dunno, why do you think I would have strong words to say about them?

I already explained "so what".

Online roamer_1

Of course not.  My point is, like I said up thread, that yesterday I was told I was full of shit for suggesting that the left didn't have a monopoly on unhinged idiots calling for and willing to incite violence.  We had a member here yesterday suggest it was needed at the Red Hen and now we have this nut being a, well, nut.

I can't even tell you how many times I was referred to this chooch's vids by Tump supporters to describe #MAGA.

He was very definitely a face of #MAGA.

Now they all act like that ain't so.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

This is the same as your post about liberals saying bombs will happen like in the 1970s.  Sooner or later, some one or more crazy people are going to kill someone.

Now, Sarah Sanders has to have Secret Service protection.  Imagine having to have an SS person with you all the time - think "no privacy", plus some crazy might try to kill you.  I think you and I are not the same about Trump, but we could have a cold beer together without wanting to kill each other (I have a gun; don't try anything.)

LOL, me too. I like good scotch, but I'd be happy to have a beer with you.

Offline RoosGirl

I can't even tell you how many times I was referred to this chooch's vids by Tump supporters to describe #MAGA.

He was very definitely a face of #MAGA.

Now they all act like that ain't so.  *****rollingeyes*****

To be fair, you can't say "all".  Most of em probably won't comment.   :laugh: