Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’  (Read 5292 times)

Online roamer_1

To be fair, you can't say "all".  Most of em probably won't comment.   :laugh:

LOL! Point is yours.  :beer:

Offline goodwithagun

LOL, me too. I like good scotch, but I'd be happy to have a beer with you.

Scotch? What’s your fave and what’s your splurge (if it’s not your fave)?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Former conservatives fell in love with Milo for falling in love with Trump, whom he calls Daddy. I wonder if they condemn this or MAGA it?

@goodwithagun

"FORMER conservatives"????

Kinda full of yourself,ain't ya?

I suppose in your mind that "real" conservatives wanted a RINO win?

I liked Milo because he is a homosexual who is a right-winger,and this made leftist heads explode. Especially the PC homo/trans/bi-sexual cults of leftists.

I do NOT support this statement of his,and don't personally know of anyone who does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know, looks like they're not saying.

@Sanguine

The REAL "former conservatives" here are you and your anti-Trump cult of Party Pod People. Assuming of course that you were ever really conservative to start with,or you just picked a "home team" and stuck with it.

Miss the days of Poppy,Babs, and Boy Jorge,don't ya?

Offline skeeter

The closest political allies that constantly bash me for not supporting their candidate 100%?  I dunno, why do you think I would have strong words to say about them?

Then why not ping them directly? Otherwise others who also happen to support the president might mistakenly believe you are referring to them. The whole broad brush thing.

IMO these generalizations are why we'll never get past the damn 2016 primaries.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:01:39 am by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I always thought he was more than a little, um, unstable.

@mountaineer

How to tell how much is real,and how much is Drama Queen posing. One thing is for sure,he has found a way to earn fame and big bucks without having to work.

It is also obvious he is no coward. Who knows how many death threats he gets every month,and these aren't threats from regular people who are just frustrated and losing control for a minute,these are the radical left tranny and homo crowd that see him as a traitor. Genuine nut cases.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:03:41 am by sneakypete »

Offline jpsb

Scotch? What’s your fave and what’s your splurge (if it’s not your fave)?

My every day scotch is Dewars, my fave is any good single malt.

Offline RoosGirl

Then why not ping them directly? Otherwise others who also happen to support the president might mistakenly believe you are referring to them. The whole broad brush thing.

IMO these generalizations are why we'll never get past the damn 2016 primaries.

You can't tell the difference between yourself and the people I'm talking about?

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

"FORMER conservatives"????

Kinda full of yourself,ain't ya?

**Anybody who points a finger at another as being full of themselves needs to consider his own fingers pointing back at him.**

I suppose in your mind that "real" conservatives wanted a RINO win?

**Never made that claim. Don’t put words into my mouth.**

I liked Milo because he is a homosexual who is a right-winger,and this made leftist heads explode. Especially the PC homo/trans/bi-sexual cults of leftists.

**You literally just proved my point about embracing Milo.**

I do NOT support this statement of his,and don't personally know of anyone who does.

**But you supported him, as stated above, without considering the mental illness conservatives know about homosexuality?**

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:09:00 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline skeeter

You can't tell the difference between yourself and the people I'm talking about?

I've never told you you're full of shit, so yeah in that particular case I'm pretty sure its not me.

Offline RoosGirl

I've never told you you're full of shit, so yeah in that particular case I'm pretty sure its not me.

I know, so I'm really not understanding what the issue is.  Why would I ping someone just to start another nasty argument like happened yesterday?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

**You literally just proved my point about embracing Milo.**

**But you supported him, as stated above, without considering the mental illness conservatives know about homosexuality?**

@goodwithagun

<That is way over the line.  First and last warning.>
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:22:49 am by Mod5 »

Offline goodwithagun

Nice choice. I’ve slowly become more fond of whisky from various locals, and I find myself sipping it on the chillier parts of the year. Right now I’m loving the new dry rosés and I have a batch of Stoli Doli that I keep freshening up with pineapple and vodka.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why is everybody dancing around?  Nobody wants this to happen. 

It's a shame this topic is so sensitive as to be virtually, taboo.

Love to partake in a serious, mature discussion, snark-free and AT/NT-free with all of you what members here think would be the course of events if such a thing started to happen.

From a myriad of levels and/or POVs, it would keep us busy for days. 

My first question, thinking about this all day, is...how would the newsreaders/editors/programmers react?

Would the news be presented more equitably?  Or, would they double down?

There has to be a major on-camera figure in the media that 'KNOWS' they're spewing lies and bullshit everyday.

I'm speaking about the ones who love their celebrity and realize they've gone too far and desperately want no part of it anymore.

Or would their screams get louder?

edited to add:
Geez....just read the thread to catch up since I tried to compile this post.

**nononono*

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:20:40 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

A man after my own heart. 

Offline skeeter

I know, so I'm really not understanding what the issue is.  Why would I ping someone just to start another nasty argument like happened yesterday?

Whats the point of making a reposte to a person from an argument you had on another thread, if that person isn't here to see your comment?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:24:42 am by skeeter »

Offline RoosGirl

Why is everybody dancing around?  Nobody wants this to happen. 

It's a shame this topic is so sensitive as to be virtually, taboo.

Love to partake in a serious, mature discussion, snark-free and AT/NT-free with all of you what members here think would be the course of events if such a thing started to happen.

From a myriad of levels and/or POVs, it would keep us busy for days. 

My first question, thinking about this all day, is...how would the newsreaders/editors/programmers react?

Would the news be presented more equitably?  Or, would they double down?

There has to be a major on-camera figure in the media that 'KNOWS' they're spewing lies and bullshit everyday.

I'm speaking about the ones who love their celebrity and realize they've gone too far and desperately want no part of it anymore.

Or would their screams get louder?

edited to add:
Geez....just read the thread to catch up since I tried to compile this post.

**nononono*

They'd finally get to say "We told you so." and actually be correct.

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

<That is way over the line.  First and last warning.>

1. I’m on day 13 so I’m nowhere near even close to needing Mydol (yes, there’s an app for that and my gyno loves it ).

2. You were the one excited about his sexual preferences (go reread the posts if you need to) regarding his blessings upon Trump, Orange be with him.

3. Although raised Baptist, I converted to Catholicism three years ago. I no longer need to add extreme syllables to God’s son’s name.

4. I have no idea what Jesus kicking my ass has to do with Milo losing his shit while his supporters, you, have every right to be embarrassed.

But #4 is what your little unhinged rant is all about, isn’t it? You put your eggs in Milo’s basket, by your own admission in your previous post, and now he’s gone cray-cray. Sucks to suck.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:27:06 am by Mod5 »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

The REAL "former conservatives" here are you and your anti-Trump cult of Party Pod People. Assuming of course that you were ever really conservative to start with,or you just picked a "home team" and stuck with it.

Miss the days of Poppy,Babs, and Boy Jorge,don't ya?

Pete, you're *** ** ****.  I'm not anti-Trump, as you would have known had you been paying attention.

Offline RoosGirl

Whats the point of making a reposte to a person to an argument you had on another thread, if that person isn't here to see your comment?

Cheezus, it was just a general comment.

Online roamer_1

Pete, you're *** ** ****.  I'm not anti-Trump, as you would have known had you been paying attention.

YAY! I love this game!
Can I buy a vowel?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline skeeter

Cheezus, it was just a general comment.

Exactly.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
YAY! I love this game!
Can I buy a vowel?

Well, it can't be 'full' of something.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, it can't be 'full' of something.   :laugh:

Unless you ****spell it.