Author Topic: Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive  (Read 1102 times)

rangerrebew

Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:49:50 am »
Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive
Interrupting meals 'just the beginning' of resistance to Republicans
Published: 1 day ago

A writer for the popular progressive news website Splinter is warning supporters of President Trump that if they have a problem with the heckling of administration officials in public places, they haven’t seen anything yet.

“Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning,” writes Splinter senior writer Hamilton Nolan.

Pointing to history, he writes that the U.S. “had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/up-next-1970s-style-bombings-warns-progressive/#Z6df0T4Jxv7VbEyQ.99

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 12:33:48 pm »
Let's throw a few hundred of them in jail to serve time with the MS13 gang so we can 'educate them' on what they are fighting for.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:37:06 pm »
My theory is that fullbore leftists are mentally disturbed and prone to anything.  Not all liberals are leftists, but liberalism left untreated for a length of time can turn into advanced leftism which is almost incurable.
If you know someone who is a liberal, ask them to seek help before the disease advances to incurable leftism.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 12:51:39 pm »
Well, I have said the Obama administration set the country back 50 years in race relations, Now the Bill Ayres/Bernadette Dohrn influence is coming out. Oh, and Heroin made a comeback, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 03:15:08 pm »
What they’re trying to do is make the country ungovernable. However, this could backfire on them tremendously
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 03:22:43 pm »
What they’re trying to do is make the country ungovernable. However, this could backfire on them tremendously

It usually does backfire.  This type of grassroot, anarchic revolutionary action is almost always put down by the power in place. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »
It usually does backfire.  This type of grassroot, anarchic revolutionary action is almost always put down by the power in place.
That's the Leftist trick, though, to force the government to put down a rebellion. Then the duly elected government can be portrayed in media worldwide (look what they did with the kid in a cage image) as being a bunch of jackbooted totalitarians. Cop hate and disdain for our military are served up daily in the media, and especially in large urban areas, disarmed populations are going to have a tough time defending themselves. Those who ignored the law to have the means are going to have it rough either way--don't defend and die, or defend and take their chances with police and the courts. We see this already.
Let's not fail to consider the 'community organizer' factor, with the leftist zampolits swarming the hoods and elsewhere, at some point these seemingly unrelated actions are indeed coordinated, at least more than the casual appearance of being anarchists would have us believe. Groups like ANTIFA don't just pop up by accident, someone gets recruited, and recruits others. Street gangs vary, but the Majors have their heirarchies, their command structures, their footsoldiers, too, and many are a fairly hardened bunch with little regard for law, and only the 'order' they impose.

Lest we forget, chaos is a tool ('Never let a crisis go to waste'), so always look beyond the immediate and try to discern the eventual goal. I believe it is to cause enough and widespread enough disarray  and violence to hurt the economy, render the organs of government ineffective, and to loot, loot, loot. But they are looking for even more. The people on the top of this want to control, to rule, and to be the official courtesans to a ruling class they have craved. But behind it all, there are those who expect to profit handsomely.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 04:03:53 pm »
Although liberals enable the crazy leftists who want to destroy everything, the libs  don't want to see their comfortable lives  wrecked. So they let the crazies only so far out on the leash.
The problem now is the crazies are dragging the libs into violent nutland, and the libs are getting a little concerned.
But like I said, the great majority of libs don't want their easy lives destroyed by the nuts in their ranks.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 11:53:15 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Then the duly elected government can be portrayed in media worldwide (look what they did with the kid in a cage image) as being a bunch of jackbooted totalitarians."

I don't care one whit for what the rest of "the world" thinks.
And I certainly hope Mr. Trump doesn't either -- after all, his campaign theme was "Make AMERCIA Great Again" (no mention of anywhere else).

What this is going to do is turn Euro-Americans (who Nixon in his time referred to as "the silent majority") even more against the leftist democrat-communists.

So let the left get crazy if they want.
The crazier they are, the harder it's going to go against them when the time comes.

And... that time is coming.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 12:21:38 am »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Then the duly elected government can be portrayed in media worldwide (look what they did with the kid in a cage image) as being a bunch of jackbooted totalitarians."

I don't care one whit for what the rest of "the world" thinks.
And I certainly hope Mr. Trump doesn't either -- after all, his campaign theme was "Make AMERCIA Great Again" (no mention of anywhere else).

What this is going to do is turn Euro-Americans (who Nixon in his time referred to as "the silent majority") even more against the leftist democrat-communists.

So let the left get crazy if they want.
The crazier they are, the harder it's going to go against them when the time comes.

And... that time is coming.
Actually, it will be far easier to use whatever means necessary to permanently repel the violent and the craziest than to turn back those pretending to be rational and reasonable.
There are doubtless multinational backers who are pumping the coffers full for these people, just as people in the '60s who preached getting stoned and dropping out somehow came up with (then very expensive) airfare to make their next 'love in'. Some someones are after some big prizes here, and see this as an investment.
But no one bets on a losing horse. The crazies here have to portray to their foreign and domestic investors that they are winning, and that is where the optics matter. Sympathy, the ability to ever present themselves as 'victims' of an oppressive regime, will bring money in.
At the bottom of this is a few thousand people at most, with lots of useful idiots and willing tools. The street gangs, the mobs are merely tools, the real leaders won't ever step on broken glass unless the battle is taken to their doorsteps. For that reason, they are the ones who need to be exposed, identified, and who need to share in the feelings of vulnerability they reserve for those who are lesser beings in their minds.

C S Lewis