Author Topic: Rep. John Lewis: Trump isn't a 'legitimate president'  (Read 14626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. John Lewis: Trump isn't a 'legitimate president'
« on: January 13, 2017, 08:35:22 pm »
Rep. John Lewis: Trump isn't a 'legitimate president'
By Brooke Seipel - 01/13/17 02:51 PM EST

Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) doesn't plan to attend President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration next week, saying he doesn’t believe Trump is a "legitimate president."

"I believe in forgiveness. I believe in trying to work with people. It will be hard. It's going to be very difficult. I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president,” Lewis said in an interview for NBC News's "Meet the Press."

Lewis's remark came when asked if he would “forge a relationship” with the president-elect. When pressed on why he believes Trump’s presidency is illegitimate, Lewis pointed to intelligence reports of Russian interference in the election.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/314234-john-lewis-trump-isnt-a-legitimate-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline beandog

Re: Rep. John Lewis: Trump isn't a 'legitimate president'
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 08:41:12 pm »
I'm sure this will make the Donald cry. :silly:

That's okay, I don't consider John Lewis a decent person.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »
And in how many graveyards has Lewis campaigned?

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 09:05:20 pm »
And in how many graveyards has Lewis campaigned?
One too few.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 09:17:45 pm »
Apparently Rep. Lewis did not get the Party Talking Points memo: they are supposed to try to delegitimize the incoming President without actually coming out and saying so. For an idea of how this works, watch ABC's Good Morning America, where every single story is a "concern troll"-style, anti-Trump narrative, accompanied by carefully edited sound bites and selectively culled factoids, supported by seasoned reporters who know how to feign objectivity convincingly.

Hell, I don't even like Donald Trump, but the behavior of the Democrats and their biased media sock-puppets are the worst I have ever seen in my life, and they are driving me to defend him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 09:34:03 pm »
Hell, I don't even like Donald Trump, but the behavior of the Democrats and their biased media sock-puppets are the worst I have ever seen in my life, and they are driving me to defend him.

I've been saying that for quite a while:  I don't like Trump at all for this job, but before it's over I'm going to be forced to defend him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 09:35:54 pm »
Unfortunately for this old fraud, it doesn't matter what he thinks about Trump. He, Obama and the rest of his Commie pals ran their party so deep into the ground they don't have an ounce of worthwhile power. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:47:37 pm »
Unfortunately for this old fraud, it doesn't matter what he thinks about Trump. He, Obama and the rest of his Commie pals ran their party so deep into the ground they don't have an ounce of worthwhile power.

Gotta raise a minor doctrinal/semantic diff with you Frank. :)

It didn't take Obama to run them this deep. They've always been racists, con artists and crooks from Andy Jackson right on down the line.

Read Dinesh D'Souza's last book.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Secret-History-Democratic/dp/1621573478/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484343888&sr=1-3&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza

I thought I knew who and what they were, but Dinesh went and dug up stuff even I'd never seen.

One word. FUGLY, in All Caps.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 09:55:12 pm »
I've been saying that for quite a while:  I don't like Trump at all for this job, but before it's over I'm going to be forced to defend him.

Yes, damnit!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 09:59:11 pm »

Gotta raise a minor doctrinal/semantic diff with you Frank. :)

It didn't take Obama to run them this deep. They've always been racists, con artists and crooks from Andy Jackson right on down the line.

Read Dinesh D'Souza's last book.

https://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-America-Secret-History-Democratic/dp/1621573478/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484343888&sr=1-3&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza

I thought I knew who and what they were, but Dinesh went and dug up stuff even I'd never seen.

One word. FUGLY, in All Caps.

True, but for the last 10 years or so they had at least something to control. Right now they are the weakest I have seen them.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 10:03:27 pm »
True, but for the last 10 years or so they had at least something to control. Right now they are the weakest I have seen them.

I think one day it'll be clear just how close we came to losing everything.

And our future still isn't assured.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 10:12:38 pm »

You have to credit Trump for bringing out the worst in Liberals for the rest of the world to see.   He is shining the light on these cockroaches like no other Republican could.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 10:14:58 pm »
You have to credit Trump for bringing out the worst in Liberals for the rest of the world to see.   He is shining the light on these cockroaches like no other Republican could.

I'm still trying to figure out if that's a feature or a bug.   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 10:16:52 pm »

I think a lot more people know that then you know. It's the reason Trump pulled off what he did despite being terribly flawed.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:17:11 pm by Frank Cannon »

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 02:08:28 am »

True, Trump defeated Hillary.  He also defeated Cruz ... we came damn close to actually seating a conservative in the oval office. Ironically, Cruz seems to be the one person right now defending Trump. 

No, our future isn't assured. No one knows actually what Trump is going to do and I fear that Putin is going to test the waters sooner rather than later.  The fact that the left is asking the CIA to intervene with Trump's presidency is outrageous.  The insanity from the left needs to stop and with fake news floating around who in the heck really knows what's going on. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 02:32:03 am »
If it helps to cheer up anyone else, I have just calculated that in terms of time, as of 10:00pm ET this evening Barack Obama's presidency will be 99.77469% over. Not that I'm counting or anything.
  :beer:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:34:10 am by andy58-in-nh »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 02:40:18 am »
If it helps to cheer up anyone else, I have just calculated that in terms of time, as of 10:00pm ET this evening Barack Obama's presidency will be 99.77469% over. Not that I'm counting or anything.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 03:05:55 am »

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 03:25:51 am »
Let's see ... an "angry black guy" spouting off about an "angry white guy". Got it!  :whistle:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:27:51 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 03:26:24 am »
dfwgator wrote:
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

What'd you have for breakfast this morning..?  ;)

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 05:11:51 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 05:55:46 am »
John Lewis is a liar who has pissed all over the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.  He was once a great man who has since sold out to the lying race pimps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 07:28:09 am »
So did the Russians also hack the Senate, House and Governorship elections too?

Denial runs deep in the idiots.

rangerrebew

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 12:29:16 pm »
Daily Caller News Foundation
John Lewis: I Refuse To Accept Election Result Rigged By Russia [VIDEO]
Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
3:43 PM 01/13/2017

U.S. Representative John Lewis speaks before he helps unveiling the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp at its dedication ceremony at the White House in Washington May 22, 2014. The ceremony marks the first day of issue for the stamp honoring Milk. REUTERS/Larry Downing   U.S. Representative John Lewis speaks before he helps unveiling the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp at its dedication ceremony at the White House in Washington May 22, 2014. The ceremony marks the first day of issue for the stamp honoring Milk. REUTERS/Larry Downing ∧

Democratic Rep. John Lewis said he does not see Donald Trump as a legitimate president on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” saying a Russian “conspiracy” to help him win invalidated the result.

“I believe in forgiveness, I believe in trying to work with people,” he told Chuck Todd in an interview clip published Friday, when asked whether he would “forge” a relationship with Trump. “It’s going to be hard. It’s going to be very difficult. I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.” (RELATED: Hillary Staffers Still Questioning Legitimacy Of Trump’s Win)

WATCH:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/13/john-lewis-i-refuse-to-accept-election-result-rigged-by-russia-video/#ixzz4VjqVNwY7

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 12:33:01 pm »
Did he vote to accept the electoral college results?