Author Topic: Open Warfare: Romney calls Trump ‘a phony, a fraud’; Trump calls Romney ‘failed candidate’  (Read 16535 times)

Offline Carling

Latest is Trump implicated that Romney would have given him oral sex if he told him to. Check out the news.

:silly:

Very presidential.

Huh?  It's not Trump's fault that your mind instantly assumes that when Trump mentions Romney going on his knees. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EdinVA

Huh?  It's not Trump's fault that your mind instantly assumes that when Trump mentions Romney going on his knees.

The anti-Trump folks just cannot help themselves...

Offline Relic

Just when Trump was talking about unifying the GOP, the GOPe strikes at Trump.

I can't see how the GOP makes it through this. There is no scenario where the party remains viable. I guess it's time to accept reality.
HRC will be the next president.
The GOP is dead.

Offline sinkspur

Trump is trash-mouthed vermin.  Of course he meant to be lewd; it's what a thrice-married man does.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm not sure why you posted this because it has nothing to do with what I posted about Trump being the nominee and the GOoPers preferring HRC over him.

The point is, according to the polls, if Trump is the candidate, HRC will win. 

What an incredible mess we've created.

Offline sinkspur

Just when Trump was talking about unifying the GOP, the GOPe strikes at Trump.

I can't see how the GOP makes it through this. There is no scenario where the party remains viable. I guess it's time to accept reality.
HRC will be the next president.
The GOP is dead.

Just exactly how is Trump trying to "unify" when he continues to trash Rubio, Cruz and anyone who opposes him?

He's creating further division with his gutter comments about Romney.   There is nothing he can do or say that would make me vote for him.  He's burned every bridge I can think of.

Offline Relic

Just exactly how is Trump trying to "unify" when he continues to trash Rubio, Cruz and anyone who opposes him?

He's creating further division with his gutter comments about Romney.   There is nothing he can do or say that would make me vote for him.  He's burned every bridge I can think of.

Trump trying to unite with the likes of you is sort of like Benjamin Netanyahu buying a house with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

To be fair, Romney made some gutter comments too.

He should have kept his mouth shut.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The anti-Trump folks just cannot help themselves...

They do know the Romney position only too well, depicted by Trump's clever imagery.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

Trump trying to unite with the likes of you is sort of like Benjamin Netanyahu buying a house with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Maybe. But I'm not "neutral" on Israel like Trump is.  So I'd be on Bibi's side.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oh, come on!  That's a cop-out.  It was a fair question, regardless of what you think of the questioner.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Aw, sounds like you're feeling just a little scared and a little left out.    Maybe you need a little hot chocolate and chat time with one of your safe friends---you know, someone who would never, ever, ever be mean and nasty. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
...He should have kept his mouth shut.

I suspect we can all agree with that.

Offline Relic

Oh, come on!  That's a cop-out.  It was a fair question, regardless of what you think of the questioner.

Once again, you demand I do your homework for you.
You seem to have a burr in your saddle regarding me. That's fine, but you will reap what you sow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/12180308/Presidential-Donald-Trump-says-he-is-a-unifier-after-Super-Tuesday-victories.html

You're welcome.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Once again, you demand I do your homework for you.
You seem to have a burr in your saddle regarding me. That's fine, but you will reap what you sow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/12180308/Presidential-Donald-Trump-says-he-is-a-unifier-after-Super-Tuesday-victories.html

You're welcome.

Nope, no burr here.  I just dislike game-playing. 

OK, now I understand what you are using to form your opinion on. 

Offline flowers

Offline Carling

Trump is trash-mouthed vermin.  Of course he meant to be lewd; it's what a thrice-married man does.

I think of people dropping to their knees to beg someone for something.

You think of a sexual act.

That's not Trump's problem that you have a lewd mind.  It's obvious to me what he meant.  Then again, I'm not completely unhinged when it comes to Trump.

Offline sinkspur

Anybody still think Trump is going to self-fund a general election?

Would you self-fund in a general election?

We haven't really given it much thought. I'm self-funding my existing campaign. I'll tell you it's having a huge impact, when I mention that I'm self-funding, and you've seen it. I have not gone that far. It's a much different kind of a thing, because there you have a party backing you and it seems sort of a little bit, maybe, foolish to say that instead of the party backing you put up your own money.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/exclusive-byron-york-interviews-donald-trump/article/2580340?platform=hootsuite

Trump's problem is he will not get any large donors to fund him, donations to the RNC will dry up,  and he can't fund a general election by himself.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:24:01 pm by sinkspur »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

..."And that was a race that I backed Mitt Romney. I backed him," Trump said. "You can see how loyal he is. He was begging for my endorsement. I could have said, Mitt, drop to your knees. He would have dropped to his knees. He was begging. True. True. He was begging me."

OMG!  I'm laughing....seriously??? Can things get anymore twisted coming from Trump??? This is a presidential election, not an MMA bout.  Trump has a problem with Vincente Fox dropping the F*** bomb ... is this any more acceptable? Trump's actions are once again deplorable; making headlines and his supporters are applauding vowing to continue to support him no matter what.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-calls-mitt-romney-irrelevant-choke-artist/story?id=37372216
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:33:08 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Carling

OMG!  I'm laughing....seriously??? Can things get anymore twisted coming from Trump???

He was talking about how Romney begged him for an endorsement.  You GOoPers again steal a trick from Democrats and make it a sexual reference. 

That's reality.

Offline EdinVA

OMG!  I'm laughing....seriously??? Can things get anymore twisted coming from Trump??? This is a presidential election, not an MMA bout.  Trump has a problem with Vincente Fox dropping the F*** bomb ... is this any more acceptable? Trump's actions are once again deplorable; making headlines and his supporters are applauding vowing to continue to support him no matter what.

Come on Liberty... reacting from a sink interpretation... you should know better by now...  :patriot:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Come on Liberty... reacting from a sink interpretation... you should know better by now...  :patriot:

This is insane!  Absolutely insane!! This insanity needs to stop.  This is a presidential election ... and to think it's only March!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sinkspur

He was talking about how Romney begged him for an endorsement.  You GOoPers again steal a trick from Democrats and make it a sexual reference. 

That's reality.

Your goody-two-shoes act is not convincing.

Offline Carling

b
Your goody-two-shoes act is not convincing.

Your dishonest act is not convincing anyone of anything, other that you will obviously misstate the truth to reflect poorly on Trump.  The problem with that is it reflects poorly on you to any objective person.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:40:47 pm by Carling »

Offline NavyCanDo

Anybody still think Trump is going to self-fund a general election?

He hasn't self-funded his campaign. It is a total lie that he keeps spewing. Here is just a partial list. The whole list of top donor companies is available on opensecrets.com

Manchester Financial Group  $50,000
AON Corp  $27,700
Ajd Construction  $25,000
MDC Holdings  $10,800
Crown Acquisitions  $10,000
Iron Hound Management  $10,000
Ralph Lauren  $10,000
In Mocean Group  $10,000
Equitable Adjusters LLC  $10,000
Adjfam Management  $10,000
Rainbow Apparel Companies  $10,000
Gellert Global Group  $10,000
Braha Brothers LLC  $10,000
Milwaukee Rheumatology Center  $5,400
Emergency Care Dynamics  $5,400
Heritage Bag Co  $5,400
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn