Author Topic: Open Warfare: Romney calls Trump ‘a phony, a fraud’; Trump calls Romney ‘failed candidate’  (Read 16288 times)

Offline PzLdr

=============================================

Every time Karl Rove opens his rat trap, the GOPe loses 100,000 votes.

Every time Mitt Romney does, Hillary Clinton does cartwheels.

I don't think the law of gravity [one of the ONLY laws Her Thighness hasn't violated] will allow the cartwheels.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Paladin

"Romney's facebook page..."

Comments there are not complimentary to Mittens.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline MBB1984

Excellent speech Mitt Romney. That should be worth about a seven point bump up for the next GOP nominee, Donald J Trump.

Romney's speech will certainly give  independent voters more reasons to vote for Trump.  I am sure Cruz wished Romney would STHU.

Romney's 15 minutes of fame are up.

Offline Carling

"Romney's facebook page..."

Comments there are not complimentary to Mittens.

It's like Milt and the GOPe supporters on this board don't understand that if you call good people morons or suckers simply because of their choice in candidate, you don't win them back, but rather permanently push them away.  I've gone from loathing Trump to giving him my vote if/when Cruz packs it in, and a lot of it is because of the abhorrent behavior by posters here, along with the actions of the GOPe.

So I guess sink and Milquetoast Milt are changing minds of their fellow GOP voters....   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:55:34 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

Romney's speech will certainly give  independent voters more reasons to vote for Trump.  I am sure Cruz wished Romney would STHU.

Romney's 15 minutes of fame are up.

My guess is since Cruz is also considered an outsider candidate that he will lend some support to Trump, in as much as Cruz cannot be seen as supporting an establishment attack on outsider Trump.

Offline Carling

My guess is since Cruz is also considered an outsider candidate that he will lend some support to Trump, in as much as Cruz cannot be seen as supporting an establishment attack on outsider Trump.

If Cruz has any political instincts at all he'll throw his support to Trump.  If he sides with Rubio or Romney, he's done as a future presidential candidate with me and is just another tool of the GOPe.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:57:34 pm by Carling »

Offline EdinVA

The blowback is flowing onto Trumps facebook also..

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271638-trump-aide-thanks-romney-for-incredible-endorsement

March 03, 2016, 12:18 pm
Trump aide thanks Romney for 'incredible endorsement'

By Jesse Byrnes

A top aide to White House hopeful Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Mitt Romney after the 2012 Republican presidential nominee blasted the current GOP front-runner.

Dan Scavino, a senior Trump adviser, tweeted that the former Massachusetts governor had delivered "an incredible endorsement" for Trump.

Dan Scavino

‎@DanScavino

Mitt Romney with an incredible endorsement for @realDonaldTrump! #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain🚂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
10:54 AM - 3 Mar 2016 · Georgia, USA, United States

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I guess the GOPe wants to force Trump to announce a 3d party bid, so they can claim he reneged on the pledge, and go about their business. Stupid, but a plan. If nothing else, the GOP has clearly demonstrated that a candidate who has played by the rules, but doesn't fit their self-image, and those supporting him, are not wanted in their incredibly shrinking 'big tent'. It's obvious they have no intention of conducting a fair and impartial selection process.

Agreed.  Mitt stepped to the plate, because he is independently wealthy, decided to not pursue elective offices, his wife is ill, etc.

The Cuban twins can't get it done. So now what is the plan? You can't beat something with nothing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

David M. Drucker ‏@DavidMDrucker 1m1 minute ago

"Whatever happened to Trump Airlines, & Trump university...A business genius he is not."

Whatever happened to Mercury, Edsel, Pontiac, Oldsmobile ?? Change happens.

Offline truth_seeker

Rick Klein ‏@rickklein 3m3 minutes ago

clearly, Romney doesn't just dislike Trump. He is appalled by him, his candidacy, and what it represents.
But he liked him when he needed something.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Mitt Romney Takes on Donald Trump:

Excellent!   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Thanks RiV - I needed that!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
A man who personifies establishment politics calls out Donald Trump in an attempt to dissuade some of his establishment hating base from voting for him. What a brilliant strategy.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:15:48 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

HAPPY2BME

ATTACK TRUMP!

Please, please, please ATTACK DONALD TRUMP!

Offline aligncare

HAPPY2BME

Mitt Romney tells Donald Trump voters they’re ‘suckers’

“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud,” the millionaire investor told a friendly audience at the Hinckley Institute of Politics in Salt Lake City . “He’s playing the American people for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.”

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/mitt-romney-tells-donald-trump-voters-theyre-162616616.html

Offline Carling

A man who personifies establishment politics calls out Donald Trump in an attempt to dissuade some of his establishment hating base from voting for him. What a brilliant strategy.

The GOPe and its minions are so out of touch with the reality around them that it almost disturbing to witness the disconnect.  They still think it's 2012, apparently.

HAPPY2BME

===================================

The United States has the best government money can buy.

Offline aligncare

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

It is bizarre.  They just don't get it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The GOP just declared open warfare on Trump....

About flippin' time.  Let Trump run third party if he wants to continue running his con.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EdinVA

About flippin' time.  Let Trump run third party if he wants to continue running his con.

You can spout off all the gopE and democratic talking points all you want, but his support will follow him.

Online mountaineer

I am not a Trump supporter. I don't give a rat's rear end what Mitt Romney has to say, however. The GOPe needs to get a grip.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

You can spout off all the gopE and democratic talking points all you want, but his support will follow him.

Let 'em.  He won't win, and the GOP won't either. 

Anything to get rid of Trump.  He cannot be allowed to destroy the mantle of conservatism with his demagoguery.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

I am not a Trump supporter. I don't give a rat's rear end what Mitt Romney has to say, however. The GOPe needs to get a grip.

Romney's free lancing.  Nobody put him up to this.

This GOPe crap is really getting old.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.