Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25838 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #500 on: April 05, 2023, 02:18:28 pm »
Can Wisconsin GOP supermajority impeach/remove Justices?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #501 on: April 05, 2023, 02:19:15 pm »
Speaking of elections, have folks had a chance to see what the people in Chicago did?

Oh boy

This ought to be a wake up call to every corporation, and honest hard working citizen there to get the hell out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #502 on: April 05, 2023, 02:19:46 pm »
Can Wisconsin GOP supermajority impeach/remove Justices?

Maybe

But you would need a reason to impeach and to remove.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

• Technical
« Reply #503 on: April 05, 2023, 02:19:55 pm »
No.  The loss of a seat on the court is significant.  But, I don't know enough about the race to comment beyond this.  Was there a dividing issue in play?

The fact that none of us have any idea about this race should tell you that "our side" is distracted with nonsense.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #504 on: April 05, 2023, 02:20:27 pm »
This ought to be a wake up call to every corporation, and honest hard working citizen there to get the hell out.

No kidding

Have you read the new mayors political positions and plans? He’s gonna make Lori Lightfoot look conservative.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

• Technical
« Reply #505 on: April 05, 2023, 02:21:04 pm »
Maybe

But you would need a reason to impeach and to remove.

Haha, Alvin Bragg says otherwise IMO. If they don't need a reason to put a former President in jail, we don't need a reason to impeach and remove. Tit for tat.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #506 on: April 05, 2023, 02:21:11 pm »
The fact that none of us have any idea about this race should tell you that "our side" is distracted with nonsense.

Honestly, would you have noticed a single off-schedule state only race here in Texas either?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #507 on: April 05, 2023, 02:21:37 pm »
It would be nice if Republicans won elections.

It would be.  But, I think it's also time for a Republican Council of Trent ----- in fact, I think we're smack dab in the middle of one; although too many are skipping the meetings.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #508 on: April 05, 2023, 02:21:59 pm »
I was wondering where she was..

Melania M.I.A. Former first lady nowhere to be found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago speech

Former first lady Melania Trump was noticeably absent from Mar-a-Lago’s ballroom Tuesday night.

Former first lady Melania Trump was noticeably absent from Mar-a-Lago’s ballroom Tuesday night as her husband, former President Donald Trump, made his first public comments hours after becoming the first commander-in-chief in US history to be arraigned on criminal charges.

“I have a great family and they’ve done a fantastic job and we appreciate it very much. They’ve gone through a lot,” the 76-year-old told around 400 supporters at his Palm Beach, Fla., residence and club.

“I have a son here [Don Jr.] who has done a great job, another son here [Eric] who has done a great job, and Ivanka,” added Trump, referring to three of his four adult children.

“And Barron will be great someday,” the former president went on, shouting out his teenage son with third wife Melania. “He is tall and he is smart.”

The former first lady was not singled out for praise.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/melania-trump-skips-donalds-post-arrest-mar-a-lago-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #509 on: April 05, 2023, 02:23:04 pm »

I knew Dan Kelly was going to lose. Tons of money poured into the state from outside interests for the more liberal judge. Plus the ads ran against him were very effective. They revolved around the abortion issue and a couple ads that defined  him as an “extremist Trump Republican”
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:24:53 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #510 on: April 05, 2023, 02:24:01 pm »

(From left) Victor Knavs, Donald Trump Jr. and his fiancée, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Tiffany Trump and her husband, Michael Boulos.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #511 on: April 05, 2023, 02:24:13 pm »
Honestly, would you have noticed a single off-schedule state only race here in Texas either?

Agreed

But it doesn’t look good for 2024.

But I do believe as far as the Senate goes, Manchin and Tester are vulnerable
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:26:28 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

• Technical
« Reply #512 on: April 05, 2023, 02:26:12 pm »

Well I actually got invested in WI because it's unusual that they elect their SC justices, but also during the recall elections of a decade they were in the news. But losing the SC at a state level is pretty huge IMO.

The libs on Twitter are calling this "the most important election of the year" which to me seems like BS maybe, but our side gets too invested in Trump drama. Shiny things.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #513 on: April 05, 2023, 02:27:44 pm »
Well I actually got invested in WI because it's unusual that they elect their SC justices, but also during the recall elections of a decade they were in the news. But losing the SC at a state level is pretty huge IMO.

The libs on Twitter are calling this "the most important election of the year" which to me seems like BS maybe, but our side gets too invested in Trump drama. Shiny things.

I think you may have answered this question before, but are you a fellow Cheesehead?

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #514 on: April 05, 2023, 02:28:02 pm »
For most Americans, the game is over when the game clock runs down to 0.  When a person plays a sport, when the game is over, the game is over.  The winner is the winner.  The loser is the loser.  If it's a tie, neither team is happy.

For lawyers, the game never ends.  If they loose they can appeal.  If they don't like what the judge or the opposition is doing, they can file motions.  If they lose the appeal, they can appeal to an even higher court.  If they lose their appeals, they can appeal on different grounds.  There is no game clock.

As a nation, we are no longer a nation of athletic participants who are trained to accept loss with grace, and work twice as hard to win the next match.  We are a nation of lawyers who do not accept defeat and move on.  We keep re-arguing the previous contest.  There is no acceptance and moving on.  We stay stuck in a moment and don't move forward.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #515 on: April 05, 2023, 02:28:31 pm »

(From left) Victor Knavs, Donald Trump Jr. and his fiancée, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Tiffany Trump and her husband, Michael Boulos.

Wow, Guilfoyle has chunked out.  Considering the Trump history of dealing with wives, she'd better renew that gym membership. 

• Technical
« Reply #516 on: April 05, 2023, 02:29:12 pm »
I think you may have answered this question before, but are you a fellow Cheesehead?

Nope.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #517 on: April 05, 2023, 02:30:44 pm »
For most Americans, the game is over when the game clock runs down to 0.  When a person plays a sport, when the game is over, the game is over.  The winner is the winner.  The loser is the loser.  If it's a tie, neither team is happy.

For lawyers, the game never ends.  If they loose they can appeal.  If they don't like what the judge or the opposition is doing, they can file motions.  If they lose the appeal, they can appeal to an even higher court.  If they lose their appeals, they can appeal on different grounds.  There is no game clock.

As a nation, we are no longer a nation of athletic participants who are trained to accept loss with grace, and work twice as hard to win the next match.  We are a nation of lawyers who do not accept defeat and move on.  We keep re-arguing the previous contest.  There is no acceptance and moving on.  We stay stuck in a moment and don't move forward.

Yup

This is similar to the Covid argument. We see here folks arguing the past. What’s the plan going forward so that the mistakes that were made never happen again? I personally prefer Kristi Noem’s Covid response versus either Trump’s or  DeSantis.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #518 on: April 05, 2023, 02:31:12 pm »
Wow, Guilfoyle has chunked out.  Considering the Trump history of dealing with wives, she'd better renew that gym membership.

I think she’s always been curvy

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #519 on: April 05, 2023, 02:32:35 pm »
Nope.

Two types of ads were run against Kelly. His abortion stance, which is out of the main stream, and Trump.

I did vote for him, but I knew he was gonna lose. Judge Janet has a very weak on crime record.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #520 on: April 05, 2023, 02:34:27 pm »
I think she’s always been curvy

Yeah, but I can definitley see some cheesecake impact on that figure. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #521 on: April 05, 2023, 02:36:48 pm »
Yeah, but I can definitley see some cheesecake impact on that figure.

Don’t they say  the camera adds 10 pounds

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #522 on: April 05, 2023, 02:37:31 pm »

Truth be told, I haven't the time or the inclination to follow every race in the fifty states. I rely on others to bring contests to the forefront for debate and assistance.

I also think the dismantling of the rule of law and the codification of election interference from every corner of our Republic is a critical issue ---- much, much more than a distraction or nonsense.  But, I also understand that others just want it back under the rug,.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 04:52:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #523 on: April 05, 2023, 02:41:26 pm »
I just have to shake my head of what the voters in Chicago just did

Talk about going from the frying pan straight into the fire

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #524 on: April 05, 2023, 02:45:53 pm »
That's just a bleep excuse. Find something else, not every election is fraudulent.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Awww,did I hurts your little feewings by stepping on your Trump Hurts?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!