Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25921 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #475 on: April 05, 2023, 01:45:30 pm »
If we keep relying on this excuse, we'll keep losing.

Have you noticed only when the GOP loses, the elections are fraudulent?

Was it election fraud that was responsible for the election and reelection success of Kemp, DeSantis, Noem, Abbott, our Senator Ron Johnson?

What voter fraud was responsible for Republicans picking up 14 seats in the House in 2020?

I’m not saying voter fraud doesn’t happen. And I do agree that there is a lot that happened in the 2020 election that does need exploring and correcting

But if people entrenched themselves in the excuse that Republicans only lose because of voter fraud, then we’re going to continue to lose
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #476 on: April 05, 2023, 01:46:26 pm »
Was last night a fraudulent election in Wisconsin? We lost by like 11 points.

It appears those more conservative ballot initiatives passed so that is good news
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #477 on: April 05, 2023, 01:47:54 pm »

Was it election fraud that was responsible for the election and reelection success of Kemp, DeSantis, Noem, Abbott, our Senator Ron Johnson?

What voter fraud was responsible for Republicans picking up 14 seats in the House in 2020?

I’m not saying voter fraud doesn’t happen. And I do agree that there is a lot that happened in the 2020 election that does need exploring and correcting

But if people entrenched themselves in the excuse that Republicans only lose because of voter fraud, then we’re going to continue to lose

Pay closer attention -- DeSantis had to fight a fraudulent election and eventually won by less than 1% to a crack head who eventually got into legal drama shortly after.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #478 on: April 05, 2023, 01:48:28 pm »

Exactly.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #479 on: April 05, 2023, 01:48:54 pm »
Unless the GOP comes up with some kind of strategy of dealing with Dobbs, and adjusting the narrative,  the dims are going to keep shoving the issue down our throats.

And we will see more and more results like last November, and last night.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
« Reply #480 on: April 05, 2023, 01:49:27 pm »
It appears those more conservative ballot initiatives passed so that is good news

That I haven't heard about.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #481 on: April 05, 2023, 01:52:05 pm »
Part of Bragg charges include 30k payment to doorman trying to sell Trump love child story
5–6 minutes

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg announced during a speech on Tuesday that the indictment against former President Trump included charges over an alleged “catch and kill” scheme that involved a former Trump Tower doorman who claimed to have information about Trump’s love child.

Bragg’s office claimed in a statement of facts filed with the court that from August 2015 to December 2017, Trump and his then-lawyer Michael Cohen orchestrated a so-called “catch and kill” scheme with David Pecker, who was the CEO of magazine publisher American Media, Inc. (AMI). They are accused of concealing negative stories about Trump.

This is an old unproven story that is being trotted out once again by Bragg. The filing lists previous allegations that American Media paid former Trump Tower doorman Dino Sajudin $30,000 after he claimed to know of an affair between Trump and an unnamed woman which led to the birth of an illegitimate child out of wedlock.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/05/part-of-bragg-charges-include-30k-payment-to-doorman-trying-to-sell-trump-love-child-story-1347344/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #482 on: April 05, 2023, 01:55:39 pm »
Bullshit, we have done nothing but lose with Trump, repeatedly. I'm tired of it, personally.

How are you defining "winning"?  Is it simply an "R" election victory?

• Technical
« Reply #483 on: April 05, 2023, 01:57:56 pm »
How are you defining "winning"?  Is it simply an "R" election victory?

It would be nice if Republicans won elections. Yes. Conservatives preferably. Are you saying this court in WI is made  up of "RINOS"? So I shouldn't care? Because libs on Twitter are definitely celebrating last night.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #484 on: April 05, 2023, 01:58:58 pm »
Pay closer attention -- DeSantis had to fight a fraudulent election and eventually won by less than 1% to a crack head who eventually got into legal drama shortly after.

A close election does not mean fraud

And what fraud did DeSantis use in 2022 to blow Crist out of the water? How about Younkin and Winsome Sears in 2021 to win VA?

We have to stop using this as an excuse. Hillary Clinton and her supporters also claimed the 2016 election was fraudulent and stolen when they lost. Hillary Clinton made the false claim that many thousands of ballots were thrown out in the black communities in Wi

We all hate to lose. And the fraudulent election excuse is very comforting verses people just rejected a candidate we supported. But  it is crippling the GOP

If we want to enact much-needed election reforms, we have to win those elections
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 01:59:58 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #485 on: April 05, 2023, 01:59:55 pm »
It would be nice if Republicans won elections. Yes. Conservatives preferably. Are you saying this court in WI is made  up of "RINOS"? So I shouldn't care? Because libs on Twitter are definitely celebrating last night.

It would be nice if there were more conservatives who ran for election.  That's one of the problems.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #486 on: April 05, 2023, 02:00:27 pm »
It would be nice if there were more conservatives who ran for election.  That's one of the problems.

Dan Kelly was very conservative. It was the abortion issue plus being tied to Trump that cost him

I’m not saying people should give up their principles. But I think a lot of these candidates are being tied to Donald Trump and very effectively.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:02:17 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #487 on: April 05, 2023, 02:05:36 pm »
Was last night a fraudulent election in Wisconsin? We lost by like 11 points.

Judging by what has happened in recent statewide races there, I would say it very likely was but I live in Texas so I can't tell for sure.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #488 on: April 05, 2023, 02:05:38 pm »
Sorry, court.

I'm a little tired of losing elections here. :shrug:

Is everyone just distracted by this Trump sideshow or what? We do nothing but lose with him.

GOP Lawmaker Wins Wisconsin Senate Seat, Creating Supermajority
US News, Apr 5, 2023

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Republican state Rep. Dan Knodl defeated a Democratic attorney to win an open Senate seat in Tuesday’s special election, creating a GOP supermajority in the chamber that could be used to impeach Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and other office holders.

Knodl defeated Jodi Habush Sinykin in the 8th District race. The seat represents Milwaukee’s northern suburbs and has leaned red for years. It came open after longtime Republican incumbent Alberta Darling decided to retire in November. Evers called a special election to fill the position.

Knodl’s victory gives Senate Republicans 22 votes in the 33-seat chamber. That’s enough to override a gubernatorial veto in that house. A successful override takes a two-thirds vote in the Senate and Assembly, however, and Assembly Republicans remain two seats shy of the 66 they need.

Knodl’s win also gives Senate Republicans enough votes to convict a civil officer, including the governor, other constitutional officers such as the attorney general and judges in impeachment trials. Knodl has said he probably would not support an attempt to impeach Evers.

The state constitution says civil officers can be impeached, including the governor, lieutenant governor and judges. A February analysis from the Legislative Reference Bureau concluded that other constitutional officers such as the attorney general and the state schools superintendent can be impeached as well.

More:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wisconsin/articles/2023-04-05/gop-lawmaker-wins-wis-senate-seat-creating-supermajority

• Technical
« Reply #489 on: April 05, 2023, 02:06:54 pm »
GOP Lawmaker Wins Wisconsin Senate Seat, Creating Supermajority
US News, Apr 5, 2023

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Republican state Rep. Dan Knodl defeated a Democratic attorney to win an open Senate seat in Tuesday’s special election, creating a GOP supermajority in the chamber that could be used to impeach Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and other office holders.

Knodl defeated Jodi Habush Sinykin in the 8th District race. The seat represents Milwaukee’s northern suburbs and has leaned red for years. It came open after longtime Republican incumbent Alberta Darling decided to retire in November. Evers called a special election to fill the position.

Knodl’s victory gives Senate Republicans 22 votes in the 33-seat chamber. That’s enough to override a gubernatorial veto in that house. A successful override takes a two-thirds vote in the Senate and Assembly, however, and Assembly Republicans remain two seats shy of the 66 they need.

Knodl’s win also gives Senate Republicans enough votes to convict a civil officer, including the governor, other constitutional officers such as the attorney general and judges in impeachment trials. Knodl has said he probably would not support an attempt to impeach Evers.

The state constitution says civil officers can be impeached, including the governor, lieutenant governor and judges. A February analysis from the Legislative Reference Bureau concluded that other constitutional officers such as the attorney general and the state schools superintendent can be impeached as well.

More:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wisconsin/articles/2023-04-05/gop-lawmaker-wins-wis-senate-seat-creating-supermajority

Thank you for this RiV. Had no idea about this.

Maybe they could change the constitution in WI to end the election of Supreme Court justices? Ours are appointed on a federal level for a reason.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:07:46 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #490 on: April 05, 2023, 02:07:14 pm »
A close election does not mean fraud

And what fraud did DeSantis use in 2022 to blow Crist out of the water? How about Younkin and Winsome Sears in 2021 to win VA?

We have to stop using this as an excuse. Hillary Clinton and her supporters also claimed the 2016 election was fraudulent and stolen when they lost. Hillary Clinton made the false claim that many thousands of ballots were thrown out in the black communities in Wi

We all hate to lose. And the fraudulent election excuse is very comforting verses people just rejected a candidate we supported. But  it is crippling the GOP

If we want to enact much-needed election reforms, we have to win those elections

@LMAO we need to ensure election integrity period.  So who in Congress is doing anything, who at your local level is doing anything, which red states are doing anything?  Ronna McDaniels, what is she doing about election integrity??

Meanwhile, the DEMS continue to steal elections period...fraudulent elections are mounting and the GOP sits twiddling their thumbs. 

As far as DeSantis he had already been in office and proved himself against Crist who had already been in office and disproved himself. Crist was a lousy governor who has changed his party affiliation several time.  Also,  DeSantis and other have worked on election integrity in FL.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:09:04 pm by libertybele »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #491 on: April 05, 2023, 02:07:25 pm »

Here comes forced unionization

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2023, 02:09:22 pm »

Maybe they could change the constitution in WI to end the election of Supreme Court justices? Ours are appointed on a federal level for a reason.

That’s the one bright spot in Wisconsin besides the ballot initiatives. Our governor is a Democrat but we have a very strong GOP state Senate majority.

A different story in Michigan and Minnesota.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:11:33 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

• Technical
« Reply #493 on: April 05, 2023, 02:10:42 pm »
Here comes forced unionization

Do Dem voters even work though?

« Reply #494 on: April 05, 2023, 02:12:18 pm »
Are you saying this court in WI is made  up of "RINOS"? So I shouldn't care? Because libs on Twitter are definitely celebrating last night.

No.  The loss of a seat on the court is significant.  But, I don't know enough about the race to comment beyond this.  Was there a dividing issue in play?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #495 on: April 05, 2023, 02:12:32 pm »
Do Dem voters even work though?

Yes

In the public sector, anyways

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #496 on: April 05, 2023, 02:14:29 pm »

You're welcome and  :crossed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #497 on: April 05, 2023, 02:15:02 pm »
@LMAO we need to ensure election integrity period.  So who in Congress is doing anything, who at your local level is doing anything, which red states are doing anything?  Ronna McDaniels, what is she doing about election integrity??

Meanwhile, the DEMS continue to steal elections period...fraudulent elections are mounting and the GOP sits twiddling their thumbs. 

As far as DeSantis he had already been in office and proved himself against Crist who had already been in office and disproved himself. Crist was a lousy governor who has changed his party affiliation several time.  Also,  DeSantis and other have worked on election integrity in FL.

I am all for election integrity. People have to have faith that the winner of the election is the true winner, and folks are losing faith in our elections in this country.

But what we see happening is whatever side loses, they claim they were robbed in someway. This has been going on since 2000

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2023, 02:16:28 pm »
"We the American people need to stand behind this guy. There's not another Republican that I can think of who can fight back and fight back this way...I like others, I really do...But at this time, at this moment...He's the guy." -

@marklevinshow

Geezz...look who's reading my posts!  /s    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #499 on: April 05, 2023, 02:17:12 pm »
Speaking of elections, have folks had a chance to see what the people in Chicago did?

Oh boy

Barry Goldwater