Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25855 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #450 on: April 04, 2023, 08:42:54 pm »

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #452 on: April 04, 2023, 10:31:29 pm »
Trump is facing 136 years for all 34 charges.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2023, 12:25:57 am »
So while all you goobers were busy chasing trump and his showboating we are about to lose the Wisconsin supreme county.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2023, 12:30:47 am »
So while all you goobers were busy chasing trump and his showboating we are about to lose the Wisconsin supreme county.

I voted
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #455 on: April 05, 2023, 01:08:30 am »

Supreme County?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #456 on: April 05, 2023, 01:22:06 am »
Trump is facing 136 years for all 34 charges.

There is a Keg party at the Moon Tower tonight.  I have more off a chance of getting laid then Trump has of getting convicted.  But then Trump has laid more track than me.  But I have paid a lot less for the train ride.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #457 on: April 05, 2023, 01:26:23 am »
   BAJSAN

(Bring A Joint Smoke All Night) out on @Gefn's back porch, tonight only.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Technical
« Reply #458 on: April 05, 2023, 03:30:54 am »
Supreme County?

Sorry, court.

I'm a little tired of losing elections here. :shrug:

Is everyone just distracted by this Trump sideshow or what? We do nothing but lose with him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #459 on: April 05, 2023, 11:32:56 am »
Sorry, court.

Is everyone just distracted by this Trump sideshow or what? We do nothing but lose with him.

Not that distracted, and one race in WI is a tad obscure for someone like me here in TX. We have our own distraction here in TX including the day to day news of  the results of a  porous border, so that tends to fill our news cycles.   

I did see in the news it was a loss, and gives the dims the WI SC.   I am pro-life, but still have to say Dobbs is about the only tool the dims have left in their arsenal to appeal to moderates.  The GOP needs to address that, or we might have a repeat of an election of lowered expectations.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2023, 01:18:11 pm »
Not that distracted, and one race in WI is a tad obscure for someone like me here in TX. We have our own distraction here in TX including the day to day news of  the results of a  porous border, so that tends to fill our news cycles.   

I did see in the news it was a loss, and gives the dims the WI SC.   I am pro-life, but still have to say Dobbs is about the only tool the dims have left in their arsenal to appeal to moderates.  The GOP needs to address that, or we might have a repeat of an election of lowered expectations.
There were a couple of elections yesterday and believe at least the two I saw went liberal.  We are so incredibly screwed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2023, 01:27:21 pm »
Sorry, court.

Sorry,I should have recognized what you meant. Guess I was more tired than I  thought.

Trump is the ONLY chance we have of making ANY changes in the way we are being RULED. We haven't be LED since Reagan.

If you  need radical change,and that is the ONLY thing that can save America,we are going to need a radical President that cares about NOTHING more than he cares about how he is  going to be written about in the history books,and his obsession is being written about as "the President that saved America".

He can't be bought,he can't be bribed,and he  can't be blackmailed. On top  of that,he owes the professional thiefs we call "career politicians" Diddly-Squat.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 01:29:36 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Technical
« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2023, 01:30:21 pm »
Trump is the ONLY chance we have of making ANY changes in the way we are being RULED. We haven't be LED since Reagan.

Bullshit, we have done nothing but lose with Trump, repeatedly. I'm tired of it, personally.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #463 on: April 05, 2023, 01:31:12 pm »
There were a couple of elections yesterday and believe at least the two I saw went liberal.  We are so incredibly screwed.

@mrpotatohead

Well,it is awful hard to win elections when it is the opposition that counts the ballots and monitors the polling places.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Technical
« Reply #464 on: April 05, 2023, 01:32:12 pm »
@mrpotatohead

Well,it is awful hard to win elections when it is the opposition that counts the ballots and monitors the polling places.

That's just a bleep excuse. Find something else, not every election is fraudulent.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2023, 01:32:31 pm »
@mrpotatohead

True @sneakypete that is why those conservatives who can need to get involved at their local precincts.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #466 on: April 05, 2023, 01:33:04 pm »
Bullshit, we have done nothing but lose with Trump, repeatedly. I'm tired of it, personally.

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #467 on: April 05, 2023, 01:35:12 pm »
That's just a bleep excuse. Find something else, not every election is fraudulent.

I believe this one.  Dobbs decison has been so highly misaligned that it has been the most faux but effective campaign issues of he past 20 years.  The GOP failed miserably in dealing with it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #468 on: April 05, 2023, 01:36:46 pm »
I believe this one.  Dobbs decison has been so highly misaligned that it has been the most faux but effective campaign issues of he past 20 years.  The GOP failed miserably in dealing with it.

Abortion and “MAGA Republicans” have been used quite effectively against the GOP

Will it work forever? Probably not. But it’s working now

Barry Goldwater

• Technical
« Reply #469 on: April 05, 2023, 01:36:50 pm »
While MAGA are distracted by Trump's circus, the Dems are actually winning elections.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #470 on: April 05, 2023, 01:37:18 pm »

Certainly not! But the ones in places that determine outcomes surely are.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #471 on: April 05, 2023, 01:38:05 pm »
Certainly not! But the ones in places that determine outcomes surely are.

If we keep relying on this excuse, we'll keep losing.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #472 on: April 05, 2023, 01:41:26 pm »
If we keep relying on this excuse, we'll keep losing.

If we don't fix the problem (fraudulent elections) we will never win again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #473 on: April 05, 2023, 01:43:37 pm »
If we don't fix the problem (fraudulent elections) we will never win again!

Was last night a fraudulent election in Wisconsin? We lost by like 11 points.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #474 on: April 05, 2023, 01:44:46 pm »

I disagree; being energy independent isn't losing.  An election was stolen period. You're not going to change my mind on that. The fix was in the minute every DEM candidate stepped down except Brandon who had less electoral votes than others...same time COVID hit and the rest is history.

Yes I have some issues with Trump but he also had to battle a liberal Congress and corrupt DOJ and still had us turned in a more positive direction.  He's still battling the leftists they don't want him to run -- what does that tell you??

No worries though @Weird Tolkienish Figure I don't think he's going to escape the charges against him, so it is doubtful he'll be the nominee. 

Yes, I'm tired of the GOP losing as well, but if we aren't able to remedy the leftists stealing elections and replace a corrupt DOJ they WILL continue to lose and we will continue to see our Republic crumble.