Author Topic: Ted Cruz plots a 2024 bid even as he waits on Trump  (Read 13422 times)

Online corbe

Re: Ted Cruz plots a 2024 bid even as he waits on Trump
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2022, 01:58:46 am »
Former Tea Party members have found a home in America First, and are very happy and engaged.  This is true even if you don't like or understand it.

WTF are they gonna go, BLM or Antifa?   It's the wing of the GOP yall take advantage of like the dems do the blacks.

My point throughout this discussion has always been the TEA PARTY was destroyed years before Trump took that infamous escalator ride in 2015.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2022, 02:01:27 am »
ENOUGH!

That's not at all what she meant!

LOOK AROUND!!  Take your stupid head out your ass!!

"MAGA" is the ONLY path out of this bleeping nightmare in which we all live!

I meet former Tea Party members all the time at the local, state and national levels @DCPatriot --- and have for years.  They are not the one dimensional, one issue people so many mistakenly believe they are.

They are strong supporters of America First and its leader, Donald Trump  --- and neither should surprise or infuriate anyone.   :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2022, 02:05:41 am »
    I always look for PSILOCYBIN mushrooms to eat when I'm in a cow pasture, brings me back to my High School days.

@corbe

I ate a couple/few Magic Mushooms once back in the  mid-70's. Couldn't talk,so I ended up biting a girl on the ass that was wearing incredibly tight white short-shorts on an incredibly tight ass to let her know that I appreciated her "assets".

Don't remember much about the rest of the day,other than random "scenes" of me being led around by the hand by various friends to keep me out of trouble.

I have never been accused of being inhibited,but the mushrooms were too much,even for me.

After that day,you couldn't have paid me to eat another one.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 02:07:42 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2022, 02:21:06 am »
You REALLY want to try to defend Tumpy as fiscally conservative @DCPatriot

Bring it. Because you can't. The damages done by Tumpy the clown to fiscal conservatism and libertarianism are epic, and plain on their face.

It seems some would prefer to rewrite history. Go ahead and try. I will be here to defend the truth.

@roamer_1

I normally don't like arguing with brick walls,so I will post this once and then try to leave the discussion.

NO modern one-term President can carry the burden of an infalted budget that he inherited on this shoulders because the first two years he or she is dealing with a budget agreement that was already signed-off on before he or she took office.

By the second two years they can begin to make some changes,but even then it is uphill.

To make the radical changes we need,we need to have a President like Trump,and in addition to that,we need to have a conservative Congress that will vote for the new spending bills the new President wants passed.

Even then it isn't a slam-dunk because of the spending bills already passed.

The flip side of this is the Dim Presidents usually seem to get credit for cutting back spending their first year or two in office,DESPITE the fact that they had nothing to do with the budget in effect when they take office for the first time.

It is almost impossible for ANY first-term President to control spending because the deals have already been made,even if they haven't been made public yet.

As for Trump,we will never know for sure what he would have done with a second term because the Dims,the  RINO's, and other "Rude Orange Man" haters made sure he wouldn't get a second term by allowing the DNC to steal the election by using bogus ballots.

I will finish this post by flat stating the condition of the country today is PRIMARILY due to the Miss Manners Republicans,and you know who you are,that refused to help Trump or to vote for him because of his manners.

Ok,NOW I will finish this post by adding the "Miss Manners Republicans" are THE vilest creatures known to mankind,and you should all ESAD.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2022, 02:23:27 am »
Meanwhile....Cruz is plotting a 2024 bid ....  :patriot:

"Meanwhile....Cruz is plotting a 2024 bid in order to skim all the campaign cash he can get before dropping out."

There,fixed it for you.

Online corbe

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2022, 02:25:36 am »
    Did some 21st Century Mescaline a couple of months ago.  I'm still loving the Mushroom trip better.  They grow out of cow $hit down here so they have to be organic and glutten-free. 
   Around here these Cowboy fence riders will shoot you if you jump 12 hours after a rain. 
   Guess I could order some freeze dried crap through Amazon but it just doesn't seem the same without the risk involved in the cultivation, it somehow adds to the mellowness of the high.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2022, 02:26:10 am »

WTF are they gonna go, BLM or Antifa?   It's the wing of the GOP yall take advantage of like the dems do the blacks.

My point throughout this discussion has always been the TEA PARTY was destroyed years before Trump took that infamous escalator ride in 2015.

@corbe

Given the FACT that the whole DNC and ALL their butt-buddy RINO's in the alleged Republican Party were united against them,they never really had a chance.

Still,you have to start somewhere.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2022, 02:32:07 am »
    Did some 21st Century Mescaline a couple of months ago.  I'm still loving the Mushroom trip better.  They grow out of cow $hit down here so they have to be organic and glutten-free. 
   Around here these Cowboy fence riders will shoot you if you jump 12 hours after a rain. 
   Guess I could order some freeze dried crap through Amazon but it just doesn't seem the same without the risk involved in the cultivation, it somehow adds to the mellowness of the high.

I always preferred the crispness of acid.  Shrooms turn me into blubbering jello.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2022, 02:32:37 am »
I meet former Tea Party members all the time at the local, state and national levels @DCPatriot --- and have for years.  They are not the one dimensional, one issue people so many mistakenly believe they are.

They are strong supporters of America First and its leader, Donald Trump  --- and neither should surprise or infuriate anyone.   :shrug:

Have many photos of the very first TEA Party meeting on Constitution Avenue NW back in September 2009.

"Taxed Enough Already" was merely the vehicle which brought us together on that day.  It...too quickly became a voice against Socialized medicine, and all the other anti-American racial mayhem and assorted bullsh*t the Obama Regine bestowed upon us.

The TEA Party's aura 'dissolved' after the failure of Romney/Palin.  But as you said, its people are President Trump's people.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 02:35:54 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2022, 02:35:20 am »
@roamer_1

I normally don't like arguing with brick walls,so I will post this once and then try to leave the discussion.

NO modern one-term President can carry the burden of an infalted budget that he inherited on this shoulders because the first two years he or she is dealing with a budget agreement that was already signed-off on before he or she took office.

By the second two years they can begin to make some changes,but even then it is uphill.

To make the radical changes we need,we need to have a President like Trump,and in addition to that,we need to have a conservative Congress that will vote for the new spending bills the new President wants passed.

The flip side of this is the Dim Presidents usually seem to get credit for cutting back spending their first year or two in office,DESPITE the fact that they had nothing to do with the budget in effect when they take office for the first time.

It is almost impossible for ANY first-term President to control spending because the deals have already been made,even if they haven't been made public yet.

As for Trump,we will never know for sure what he would have done with a second term because the Dims,the  RINO's, and other "Rude Orange Man" haters made sure he wouldn't get a second term by allowing the DNC to steal the election by using bogus ballots.

I will finish this post by flat stating the condition of the country today is PRIMARILY due to the Miss Manners Republicans,and you know who you are,that refused to help Trump or to vote for him because of his manners.

Ok,NOW I will finish this post by adding the "Miss Manners Republicans" are THE vilest creatures known to mankind,and you should all ESAD.

Luv ya, @sneakypete !!   :patriot:  :beer:   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2022, 02:38:17 am »
The GOP stripped the TEA Party of all power after the 2016 rules changes were implemented by Trump delegates at the convention.  The entire State is now held hostage by the RNC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2022, 02:43:32 am »
   If the GOP Presidential nominee has a snowball chance in h3ll of losing Texas's 38 Electoral votes, it's probably over anyway BUT I will crawl across cut glass and vote for Him/Her, otherwise like the last 12 elections, not so much.

*I voted for Gerald Ford

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2022, 02:43:41 am »
The GOP stripped the TEA Party of all power after the 2016 rules changes were implemented by Trump delegates at the convention.  The entire State is now held hostage by the RNC.

Think we can all understand the reason for those rule changes.

For chrissakes...the other Party stopped presenting annual 'Budgets' altogether. 
We couldn't have a colony of @roamer_1 's at the table.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2022, 02:44:04 am »

@Hoodat

Say WHAT???????

Online corbe

« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2022, 02:55:49 am »
@corbe

Given the FACT that the whole DNC and ALL their butt-buddy RINO's in the alleged Republican Party were united against them,they never really had a chance.

Still,you have to start somewhere.

@sneakypete I value those hours spent by many in the Trench of the GOP trying to bring it RIGHT, but I'm very pessimistic about whether our Generation will see real change, anymore.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2022, 03:51:57 am »

@sneakypete I value those hours spent by many in the Trench of the GOP trying to bring it RIGHT, but I'm very pessimistic about whether our Generation will see real change, anymore.

@corbe

I would really love to argue with you over that,but can't.

Having said that,we can NEVER quit trying,even if it seems futile. Surrender to the left is just unacceptable.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2022, 04:22:35 am »
ENOUGH!

That's not at all what she meant!

LOOK AROUND!!  Take your stupid head out your ass!!

"MAGA" is the ONLY path out of this bleeping nightmare in which we all live!

INCORRECT , @DCPatriot

As always, the way forward is Conservatism - Not yet another hyphenated pretender to the throne.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2022, 04:23:31 am »
Former Tea Party members have found a home in America First, and are very happy and engaged.  This is true even if you don't like or understand it.

Not a single one I know personally. Not a one.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2022, 04:33:11 am »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

This entire diatribe is the same ol same ol. And it's bullcrap.

the same old combo of 'Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it' ,  and the idiotic claim that folks demanding character in a president are somehow deficient because we don't think cat-fighting and bitch-slapping are impressive traits, and neither do we consider that 'fighting'.

Doesn't matter what you claim. Any president, any party that signs off on 'budgets' nearing the total GNP of the entire country is not fiscally conservative. Not in ANY possible way.

To defend it as such is laughable. Simple math will not forgive you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2022, 04:35:48 am »

THERE is the truth of it.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2022, 04:50:32 am »
I can say without irony Donald Trump's picks have improved with his endorsements in the 22 election cycle.  I supported all of his choices in the AZ Primary in August.  And he has no illusions about both McConnell and McCarthy.

Trump's choice in Alabama was a gas tax supporting hypocrite that worked to pull the rug out from Roy Moore (and usher in Doug Jones). The out-going head democrat thanked her for her help. Thus now we have a RINO Shelby coattail still in office that will come back to bite us. Why? Because a proven conservative (Mo Brooks) would not french-kiss Trump's behind.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2022, 04:52:50 am »
Think we can all understand the reason for those rule changes.

For chrissakes...the other Party stopped presenting annual 'Budgets' altogether. 
We couldn't have a colony of @roamer_1 's at the table.

That's exactly right. And exactly why, @DCPatriot
Because a colony of roamer_1s at the table would shut off the money tap tighter than a gnat's ass.
What is the quandary is why you would find that unfavorable.  :pondering:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2022, 04:54:29 am »
Trump's choice in Alabama was a gas tax supporting hypocrite that worked to pull the rug out from Roy Moore (and usher in Doug Jones). The out-going head democrat thanked her for her help. Thus now we have a RINO Shelby coattail still in office that will come back to bite us. Why? Because a proven conservative (Mo Brooks) would not french-kiss Trump's behind.

FACTS - And why 'kiss the ring' is the wrong metric.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2022, 05:31:32 am »
@Hoodat

Say WHAT???????

You can't get a Republican elected anywhere in the State without David Shafer's approval.  The State convention is a joke.  They won't tolerate any grass roots type subversives.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2022, 06:09:42 am »
I can't hold being against bump stocks against him. Out of ALL the dumb-ass ideas I have heard of in my lifetime,bump stocks have to be close to the dumbest.

Not just Bump Stocks... He pushed to up the age of buying guns... He mocked the NRA in front of democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/11/trump-buck-nra-push-raise-minimum-rifle-purchase-age-21/

Universal checks on private gun sales... i.e....husband dies, old lady want to sell some guns... nope.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/02/white-house-walks-back-trumps-gun-control-rhetoric/

2 minute search... there is more. If you can't see Trump is a gun grabber and always has been, then you ain't been listening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5-ikLYPzg

In his freaking book, Trump said he supported "a ban on assault weapons".... Remember it was brought up in the debates and Trump crawdaded and said he doesn't support it anymore.

@sneakypete

The best term (that puts Trumps real positions on guns is a derogatory one)... a FUDD... at best.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:17:00 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....