Author Topic: Trump’s favorability rating drops to new low: poll  (Read 645 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s favorability rating drops to new low: poll
« on: September 18, 2022, 05:33:00 pm »
 Trump’s favorability rating drops to new low: poll
by Rachel Scully - 09/18/22 11:21 AM ET

Former President Trump’s favorability rating has dropped to a new low after slowly trickling down over the past few months.

A new NBC News poll released Sunday found that 34 percent of registered voters said they have a positive view of Trump, while 54 percent say they have a negative view of him. Trump’s favorability rating was at its lowest in April 2021, when his rating fell to 32 percent in the same NBC poll.

The former president’s favorability score is down slightly since last month, with the same 54 percent saying they have a negative view of Trump, but 36 percent saying they had a positive view of him.

While Trump’s favorability score has trickled down, President Biden’s score has gone up, though only slightly. This month, 45 percent said they approve of the president — a 2-point increase since last month.

Contrarily, 52 percent of voters say they disapprove of Biden, which has gone down 3 percentage points since last month.

Pollsters also questioned voters about their views on the different investigations against Trump, specifically asking whether the various investigations should stop or continue. The poll found that 56 percent of voters believe the investigations should continue, while 41 percent say they should stop.

The poll comes amid an FBI investigation into Trump and the documents he was holding at Mar-a-Lago. The government recovered thousands of government documents from the Florida property since Trump left office, including more than 300 documents with various classified markings.

The NBC News poll surveyed 1,000 registered voters between Sept. 9-13, and has a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3648507-trumps-favorability-rating-drops-to-new-low-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump’s favorability rating drops to new low: poll
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 05:34:50 pm »
 :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 05:37:33 pm »
This is why the Democrats are going to try to distract from their disastrous policies and inject Trump quite a bit this campaign season

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 06:02:56 pm »
Wow!  I detected an article from The Shill all the way from Twitter!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 06:12:09 pm »
What a crock. Like when they tried to convince us that candidate Biden was so very popular while incumbent president Trump was not.

Our lying eyes told a different story, however. Like the tremendous crowds that attended every Trump rally (while Biden’s “rallies” couldn’t draw flies—that is when he wasn’t hiding out in his basement).

Biden didn’t campaign, had no vision and no agenda that didn’t involve massive government spending, and he had no personal appeal or connection with the voters. Yet, somehow he got 80 million votes.

Yeah, right. Pull the other one.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 07:04:39 pm »
Meh. It's a poll.  Next.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 12:10:00 am »
Didn't he just demand a doover of the 2020 election? Ridiculous of him.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2022, 12:33:34 am »
Wow!  I detected an article from The Shill all the way from Twitter!

Yet he still polls better than Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2022, 01:11:06 am »
Yet he still polls better than Biden.

000hehehehe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2022, 01:31:02 am »
What a crock. Like when they tried to convince us that candidate Biden was so very popular while incumbent president Trump was not.

Biden was not especially popular.  His net favorability was +6.  By comparison, McCain scored +12, George W Bush +14, and Al Gore +18. 

Trump was -6.