Author Topic: Ted Cruz plots a 2024 bid even as he waits on Trump  (Read 13585 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ted Cruz plots a 2024 bid even as he waits on Trump
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2022, 06:29:50 am »
@sneakypete

This entire diatribe is the same ol same ol. And it's bullcrap.

@roamer_1

Bull-Bush,even Bull-Bush as wide and deep as yours is STILL nothing but Bull-Bush.

Enjoy wallowing in it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2022, 06:32:14 am »
You can't get a Republican elected anywhere in the State without David Shafer's approval.  The State convention is a joke.  They won't tolerate any grass roots type subversives.

@Hoodat

I have no idea who David Shafer is,but he must be some sort of witch doctor if he can control how you  vote.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2022, 06:39:14 am »
Not just Bump Stocks...
He pushed to up the age of buying guns... He mocked the NRA in front of democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/11/trump-buck-nra-push-raise-minimum-rifle-purchase-age-21/

Sighlass

I personally hope the NRA dies off in it's current incantation. I am a Life Member and have been a Life Member for decades,and now I want to see them destroyed and replaced by an  organization like GOA.

Universal checks on private gun sales... i.e....husband dies, old lady want to sell some guns... nope.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/02/white-house-walks-back-trumps-gun-control-rhetoric/

Not buying it. It's either an outright lie,or most likely a misrepresentation.

2 minute search... there is more. If you can't see Trump is a gun grabber and always has been, then you ain't been listening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5-ikLYPzg

Yeah,causen ifn ya can't trust the internet and You Boob,who  CAN you trust,righ?

I
n his freaking book, Trump said he supported "a ban on assault weapons".... Remember it was brought up in the debates and Trump crawdaded and said he doesn't support it anymore.

He did support it,and then he changed his mind after learning actual facts as opposed to the anti-gun hysteria he heard all his life as a resident of NYC.

What is your problem with that? Other than you hate Rude Orange Man,that is?
@sneakypete

The best term (that puts Trumps real positions on guns is a derogatory one)... a FUDD... at best.

Only in your delusional mind.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2022, 06:47:20 am »
Not just Bump Stocks... He pushed to up the age of buying guns... He mocked the NRA in front of democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/11/trump-buck-nra-push-raise-minimum-rifle-purchase-age-21/

Universal checks on private gun sales... i.e....husband dies, old lady want to sell some guns... nope.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/02/white-house-walks-back-trumps-gun-control-rhetoric/

2 minute search... there is more. If you can't see Trump is a gun grabber and always has been, then you ain't been listening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5-ikLYPzg

In his freaking book, Trump said he supported "a ban on assault weapons".... Remember it was brought up in the debates and Trump crawdaded and said he doesn't support it anymore.

@sneakypete

The best term (that puts Trumps real positions on guns is a derogatory one)... a FUDD... at best.

@Sighlass

Pure spin and BullBush. I noticed that the tape was VERY carefully edited so that Little Georgie and his running mates were the ones allowed to define what Trump was saying,and Trump was cut out when he started to explain his positions.

You and the other Muddle of the Road Party People don't care about any of that,though. If spreading and supporting the leftists' positions is what it takes to get rid of Rude Orange Man,then by GAWD that is what you will do!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2022, 08:06:54 am »
@roamer_1

Bull-Bush,even Bull-Bush as wide and deep as yours is STILL nothing but Bull-Bush.

Enjoy wallowing in it.

Riiight @sneakypete

... And the same ol nonsensical retort, free of substance.

I will reiterate:

Doesn't matter what you claim. Any president, any party that signs off on 'budgets' nearing the total GNP of the entire country is not fiscally conservative. Not in ANY possible way.

To defend it as such is laughable. Simple math will not forgive you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 08:09:03 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2022, 08:11:24 am »
You and the other Muddle of the Road Party People don't care about any of that,though. If spreading and supporting the leftists' positions is what it takes to get rid of Rude Orange Man,then by GAWD that is what you will do!

HAHAHAHA! Now we're back to 'we're better than democrats' defense.

NO SALE.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2022, 09:16:22 am »
HAHAHAHA! Now we're back to 'we're better than democrats' defense.

NO SALE.

22222frying pan
Roamer     DCPatriot

You need to stay up there on your mountain and STFU!  You're gonna get us all kilt!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2022, 11:31:20 am »
@sneakypete

This entire diatribe is the same ol same ol. And it's bullcrap.

the same old combo of 'Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it' ,  and the idiotic claim that folks demanding character in a president are somehow deficient because we don't think cat-fighting and bitch-slapping are impressive traits, and neither do we consider that 'fighting'.

Doesn't matter what you claim. Any president, any party that signs off on 'budgets' nearing the total GNP of the entire country is not fiscally conservative. Not in ANY possible way.

Trumper statement:” Trump is a fighter who can take on the DC swamp.”

Trumper statement later: “ Trump can’t really fight the swamp because there’s so many people and things against him that he just can’t do it.”

I understand that Donald Trump was a political amateur at the time he was elected. But Donald Trump had his shot and he has shown that he is willing to give in to Democrats and too many Republicans spending desires

Some want to make excuses for Donald Trump’s fiscal irresponsibility. But they’ve lost the moral high ground then to be critical of Joe Biden’s

The level of denial a few have when it comes to Trump and spending  even when the numbers are easy to look up is awesome.  You can’t even debate someone who is in such denial of the facts. Which explains their emotional lashing out
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 12:14:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2022, 11:35:42 am »

It is almost impossible for ANY first-term President to control spending because the deals have already been made,even if they haven't been made public yet.

False
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2022, 12:24:56 pm »
   Trump never gave a $hit about the Tea Party or it's ideals @DCPatriot and to claim as RiV did, that it was the foundation of MAGA is just absurd. He never talked of the Budget or Deficit when he campaigned for his first run.  The guy spent almost what obummer did in 4 friggin years.

TEA meant 'Taxed Enough Already'.

His website in 2016 did make a mention of our debt being too high and he did make some claim of paying it off in 8 years which, even if he was more fiscally conservative than Coolidge, wouldn’t happen in that time span.

Of course he ended up helping add to an already unsustainable debt.

Barry Goldwater

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2022, 12:48:05 pm »
The very first TEA Party event I attended was in Aurora, Illinois.  I was invited by Adam Kinzinger. Go figure.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2022, 12:52:40 pm »
False

@LMAO

HorseHillary!

What I wrote is ESPECIALLY  true for an "outsider President" that wasn't "crowned by the party".

Trump wasn't more successful due ENTIRELY to the RINO backstabbers who were and are more concerned about protecting their "turf" in the alleged Republican Party than they are about protecting America.

Trump was and is a political outsider,with no deep party "ties" (read as "shared corruption and blackmail") so the party "insiders" rightfully saw him as a threat to their under the table access to the Treasury and thus,their power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2022, 12:58:14 pm »

Trumper statement later: “ Trump can’t really fight the swamp because there’s so many people and things against him that he just can’t do it.”

I understand that Donald Trump was a political amateur at the time he was elected. But Donald Trump had his shot and he has shown that he is willing to give in to Democrats and too many Republicans spending desires

Some want to make excuses for Donald Trump’s fiscal irresponsibility. But they’ve lost the moral high ground then to be critical of Joe Biden’s

The level of denial a few have when it comes to Trump and spending  even when the numbers are easy to look up is awesome.  You can’t even debate someone who is in such denial of the facts. Which explains their emotional lashing out

@LMAO

With BullBush stacked that high and that deep,it looks like you would pay more attention to history,and the way Goldwater was treated by the alleged Republican Party hacks of his time once he became a serious political threat to their lip-lock on the US Treasury and their back-door deals cut with the Dims. If they can do that to someone like Goldwater,and they DID,they can do it to anyone,and the RINO grip on the Republican Party MUST be destroyed if America is ever to become a safe and secure country.

The DNC exists to run America like a 3rd world dictatorship,and the modern day Republican Party exists to provide them with political cover.

This MUST be changed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2022, 12:59:03 pm »
False

@LMAO

Thank you for all the deep thought you put into your response.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2022, 01:01:52 pm »
@LMAO

HorseHillary!

What I wrote is ESPECIALLY  true for an "outsider President" that wasn't "crowned by the party".

Trump wasn't more successful due ENTIRELY to the RINO backstabbers who were and are more concerned about protecting their "turf" in the alleged Republican Party than they are about protecting America.

Trump was and is a political outsider,with no deep party "ties" (read as "shared corruption and blackmail") so the party "insiders" rightfully saw him as a threat to their under the table access to the Treasury and thus,their power.

Democrats didn’t stop the America First agenda, republicans did (they had congress and did nothing to help the president). A missed opportunity.

Online LMAO

« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2022, 01:13:52 pm »
Literally NONE that I know. Not one.

Anecdotal evidence, but I knew of a couple that were local TP guys in my area and they did vote for Donald Trump but at least they recognize that it when it came to fiscal matters, he left a lot to be desired

Even on this forum, there are a few that did vote for him but recognize that he wasn’t a friend to our unsustainable debt

But there are also a few here that either make excuses for him, or try to deny that he did help contribute to it. I’ve learned not to engage people like that because they usually just lash out because the facts are against them.

But we need somebody in there who truly is going to fight. I’m not talking Twitter wars with Stormy Daniels and Rosie O’Donnell. Trump just didn’t have what it takes to fight against the likes of Schumer and Pelosi who’ve been in Washington since the age of dinosaurs. I right now don’t have anybody in mind but I’m hoping that somebody comes up soon or we will one day be reminiscing about the good times during the Biden era

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 01:26:31 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2022, 01:20:41 pm »
Democrats didn’t stop the America First agenda, republicans did (they had congress and did nothing to help the president). A missed opportunity.

@aligncare ncare

Yup! It was all about the "Part Regulars" protecting their positions.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2022, 01:25:13 pm »
22222frying pan
Roamer     DCPatriot

You need to stay up there on your mountain and STFU!  You're gonna get us all kilt!

@DCPatriot

Nah... That'd be y'all... If I had my way, the government wouldn't be big enough to have to worry about.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2022, 01:31:18 pm »
I will reiterate:

There is no getting around that.  Either you believe in living within your means or you believe in openly stealing from everyone by devaluing the currency in order to finance political excess.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2022, 01:34:35 pm »
   It's not like we weren't warned he proclaimed, proudly, that he was the 'King of Debt'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2022, 01:35:29 pm »

Not the first time either.  I still weep over 2006 when the GOP had the chance to begin the privatization of social security.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2022, 01:38:24 pm »
   It's not like we weren't warned he proclaimed, proudly, that he was the 'King of Debt'.

Lol

Yes he did and he proved that in four years

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2022, 01:38:46 pm »
Not the first time either.  I still weep over 2006 when the GOP had the chance to begin the privatization of social security.

I think that is coming. They’ll be a lot of resistance but you can’t defeat math

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2022, 01:44:39 pm »

I know, right? Every_friggin_time!  :silly:

That ain't even true. Everyone wants to paint a 'Mr Smith Goes to Washington' scene, But Tumpy has been bumping elbows with these people pretty much my whole life. He's been part of the donor  whale class all along. Don't tell me he hasn't been manipulating politicians and don't know how.

That's right - But they do it anyway. You should see how fast some here turn into fiscal hawks when it's the Democrats doing it... The hypocrisy offends me.

That's right. They can't hear you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2022, 01:50:19 pm »
There is no getting around that.  Either you believe in living within your means or you believe in openly stealing from everyone by devaluing the currency in order to finance political excess.

It's just a bare fact. How anyone defends it is a wonderment! It's their money too... Stealing right out of their own pocket - And they come back for more. It utterly boggles me!