Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 23285 times)

Offline endicom

Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #200 on: October 18, 2016, 07:47:49 pm »
Sources? Or are you again referring to the Libertarian Party shill Cody Quirk, attacking Darrell Castle in the article here: http://hammeroftruth.com/

The source is Darrell Castle:

"Well, probably you disagree with me about that, but I like to say who is my  favorite president post World War II, and that would be John Kennedy because he tried to dismantle the CIA, he tried to do something about the Federal Reserve, he tried to bring troops home from Vietnam. I know the other things he was, but those things are meaningful to me."

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/08/darrell-castle-i-read-murray-rothbards-stuff-and-i-generally-like-it/

And Castle loves him some libertarians like the uber-libertarian, Murray Rothbard.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #201 on: October 18, 2016, 07:51:27 pm »

"Well, probably you disagree with me about that, but I like to say who is my  favorite president post World War II, and that would be John Kennedy because he tried to dismantle the CIA, he tried to do something about the Federal Reserve, he tried to bring troops home from Vietnam. I know the other things he was, but those things are meaningful to me."

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/08/darrell-castle-i-read-murray-rothbards-stuff-and-i-generally-like-it/

And Castle loves him some libertarians like the uber-libertarian, Murray Rothbard.

And you love an uber liberal Donald Trump. Castle wins.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #202 on: October 18, 2016, 08:18:09 pm »

'Nord' is 'Norse.' No question about it.
Are you racist against the Norse?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2016, 08:23:14 pm »

The fool spent the day trying desperately to get anyone to agree with him, All he managed to find was Trumpers. Whoda guessed?

Thats what they are reduced to. Arguing racism over video games in support of a sexual predator.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #204 on: October 18, 2016, 08:25:01 pm »

Roger Stone, veteran Republican operative, who is a good friend of Mr. Trump, said it most eloquently several months ago, “It’s Trump, or a thousand years of darkness for the Republic.”

Well then... Stone - a nutcase with a fetish for conspiracy theories - should've shilled for a more viable candidate.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #205 on: October 18, 2016, 08:30:02 pm »
Well then... Stone - a nutcase with a fetish for conspiracy theories - should've shilled for a more viable candidate.

Hey stranger...good to see you again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #206 on: October 18, 2016, 08:34:06 pm »

The question will be what it is to his playmates here.
Ooh playmates. Do we get a pictures, maybe a centerfold?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #207 on: October 18, 2016, 08:38:12 pm »
They all know. I send them messages coded through our special conservative club decoder rings. And since you can't have one, you won't know. Cuz its a SECRET!
Hey, Norm... I can't find Ovaltine on my ballot! Now what?  :silly:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #208 on: October 18, 2016, 08:41:15 pm »
Hey, Norm... I can't find Ovaltine on my ballot! Now what?  :silly:

Well a -Strong Nord Warrior- would eat the ovaltine dry like a man! Not like a mewling Trump supporter with his precious ballot! Or 'Ballet' depending on which Trumper you ask ;)

Oops...I said it again...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #209 on: October 18, 2016, 08:42:26 pm »
Ooh playmates. Do we get a pictures, maybe a centerfold?

OK, you talked me into it? Who wants naked Normie pictures?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2016, 08:48:27 pm »

Which is why you don't pay taxes.
Why not. Works for Trump.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2016, 08:49:29 pm »

Castle dismisses JFK's sexual predation.

Who was talking about old news?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #212 on: October 18, 2016, 08:50:37 pm »

I hope people go to that link and read Castle's comments in full. Things like:
“Can we get rid of the Department of Education and Common Core? Yes, absolutely. That’s a fundamental principle of mine. Education should be handled by states and local people, it takes a family to raise a child, not a government – that’s my view, so local folks can handle it themselves and there’d be no more videos appearing, hopefully, of the federal government teaching six-year old girls how to put on dildos and things like that. I heard of something like that just the other day and it’s horrible and needs to stop.

and
When asked about transgender bathrooms, the Constitution Party standard bearer replied:

"Well, I don’t shop at Target anymore, that’s my thoughts. I don’t think that’s something the federal government needs to be involved in, certainly no orders from the White House to do it, it’s ridiculous and so forth."
and

No, I am not opposed to free trade. I like free trade. For example, the free trade deal that we have with Chile, were they ship us their fresh fruits and vegetables -it’s summer down there when it’s winter up here, so we have that kind of deal with them. They buy our Boeing aircraft and machine parts and things like that, so I’m all for that. I’m just opposed to free trade agreements for reasons that I have stated many times, they transfer authority over trade to international bureaucracies, not accountable to the American people, things like that. So I’m opposed to those things.
(emphasis mine)
and
Getting a fake ID so you can vote for me twice? No, don’t do that. That would make you a Democrat.

It is worth reading in its entirety, and even the Libertarian shill Cody Quirk weighs in in the comment section.  i hope folks around here take the time to do so, they may find something they like.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2016, 08:54:35 pm »
been through the desert on a Norse with no name....

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2016, 08:56:48 pm »
been through the desert on a Norse with no name....
A horse is up Norse, of course, of course! Probably a white horse too.

Damn. I just can't contain my racist views.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2016, 09:06:06 pm »

It's okay Norm, You can always come to Nord Dakota. At least that's the way the scandiwhovians up here pronounce it. (although sometimes they say "nordt")
Is the little troll going to take a break, or is it a tag team construct?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2016, 09:09:16 pm »

If you wanna ride...ride the white Norse.

Damn you Norm...your racist views are bleeding over onto me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #217 on: October 18, 2016, 09:11:50 pm »
It's okay Norm, You can always come to Nord Dakota. At least that's the way the scandiwhovians up here pronounce it. (although sometimes they say "nordt")
Is the little troll going to take a break, or is it a tag team construct?
It's always tag team with them. It takes several of them to begin to handle one of us and they still fail trying it.

I might head up dere to de dakotas. But I'm conderned 'boot de shoppin. Dey got a Nordstroms?

(OK thats the best my Canuck half can fake it ;)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »
If you wanna ride...ride the white Norse.

Damn you Norm...your racist views are bleeding over onto me.

After giving up my old truck building hobby and going to games, I occasionally miss the good old days. There's nothing like the sound of a 400 Norsepower Cleveland to get the blood boiling, lemmie tell you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2016, 09:19:40 pm »
Wild Norses couldn't drag me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwwCWkmYoc
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline r9etb

« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2016, 09:20:53 pm »
Dey got a Nordstroms?

Fess up -- you've been waiting years for a chance to use that one, haven't you?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #221 on: October 18, 2016, 09:22:36 pm »

Offline endicom

« Reply #222 on: October 18, 2016, 09:35:47 pm »

'Norse' is not a race.

Now, if you've followed along then you know that Lenhart is the suspect party.

Offline endicom

« Reply #223 on: October 18, 2016, 09:40:42 pm »
And you love an uber liberal Donald Trump.

A lie you keep repeating.

Castle wins.

Okay, you're for Castle. He's not very conservative.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #224 on: October 18, 2016, 09:43:16 pm »

'Norse' is not a race.

Now, if you've followed along then you know that Lenhart is the suspect party.

@CatherineofAragon
Lenhart isn't backing the Alt Right's wonderboy. You are. So tell me again which of us has a closer association to racism. You or the guy playing video games with white people in it.

BTW, I will go on record here and now that I man not now and have never been associated in any way with "The Suspect Party".  I am however, a Pixelsexual. I like hot Skyrim chicks.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:44:10 pm by Norm Lenhart »