Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 23133 times)

Offline endicom

Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2016, 09:44:35 pm »
The fool spent the day trying desperately to get anyone to agree with him...

If you couldn't lie then you'd have not a voice.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2016, 09:46:32 pm »
A lie you keep repeating.

Okay, you're for Castle. He's not very conservative.

Everything in your post is wrong. Trump's a liberal, you support him unquestioningly, Castle is conservative and I'm not yetcommitted to voting for him. Right now I'm voting for Norm Lenhart, a real Conservative's Conservative.

Next?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2016, 09:48:18 pm »

Which means I'm not a liar as my voice works fine. You just don't like what it says or that others hear it, decide whether or not to listen and judge it on what it says.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2016, 09:48:18 pm »

Gee, having to choose between "not very Conservative" and #NeverConservative .  .  .

I think I'll take the first one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2016, 09:59:18 pm »
The fool spent the day trying desperately to get anyone to agree with him, All he managed to find was Trumpers. Whoda guessed?

Thats what they are reduced to. Arguing racism over video games in support of a sexual predator.
Then he should love this:

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2016, 10:06:39 pm »
It's always tag team with them. It takes several of them to begin to handle one of us and they still fail trying it.

I might head up dere to de dakotas. But I'm conderned 'boot de shoppin. Dey got a Nordstroms?

(OK thats the best my Canuck half can fake it ;)
Ya, suure, you betcha! It's right online with the rest of the stores!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2016, 10:07:49 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »

Hey! Whoa! I haven't heard Norm ever lie on this board. :tongue2:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2016, 10:10:28 pm »
Everything in your post is wrong. Trump's a liberal, you support him unquestioningly, Castle is conservative and I'm not yetcommitted to voting for him. Right now I'm voting for Norm Lenhart, a real Conservative's Conservative.

Next?

Don't commit yet.  Wait until I can give you my pitch for Suppressed.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2016, 10:11:35 pm »
Ya, suure, you betcha! It's right online with the rest of the stores!
Well as long as there are none of 'those people' there. Because I don't want to be near 'their kind'. A man's gotta retain his daughters purity and there should NEVER be mixing with...them.

You know...Trump voters.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2016, 10:12:21 pm »
A lie you keep repeating.

Castle is beyond where 'conservative' finds itself today, somewhere between the knee-jerk liberalism of 'our guy said it so it's okay' and Ronald Reagan. Castle is an Originalist Constitutional  conservative.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #236 on: October 18, 2016, 10:12:31 pm »
Don't commit yet.  Wait until I can give you my pitch for Suppressed.

I'm open to the possibility. I'm no purist!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2016, 10:13:08 pm »
Columbia?
Yup. The history is over on the thread that I pulled it from. Some liberals did it up as a parody, but some Trumpists thought is fit and started using in support of Trump.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2016, 10:14:47 pm »
Well as long as there are none of 'those people' there. Because I don't want to be near 'their kind'. A man's gotta retain his daughters purity and there should NEVER be mixing with...them.

You know...Trump voters.
Well, no one in our family has ever been groped in an online store.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #239 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:11 pm »
Hey! Whoa! I haven't heard Norm ever lie on this board. :tongue2:

Norm doesn't lie.

endicom, on the other hand, says many things without a shred of truth in them...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:54 pm »
Yup. The history is over on the thread that I pulled it from. Some liberals did it up as a parody, but some Trumpists thought is fit and started using in support of Trump.

I got the game when I built my original gaming rig in 13 but never played past the point where they expose his number. Skyrim modding then consumed all my free game time from then on with Fallout 3/NV/4 sprinkled in.

It seems like a Trumpian wet dream.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2016, 10:18:33 pm »
Norm doesn't lie.

endicom, on the other hand, says many things without a shred of truth in them...
He has to be furious by now that he can't convince anyone of my evil. I guess I suckered you rubes but good, huh? ;)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2016, 10:20:58 pm »
He has to be furious by now that he can't convince anyone of my evil. I guess I suckered you rubes but good, huh? ;)

Yeah........ us non Trump groupies are so gullible....   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2016, 10:21:59 pm »
Well, no one in our family has ever been groped in an online store.

Thats my kinda place for sure. only the 'right' kind of people. VALHALLA I AM COMING!!!!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2016, 10:22:39 pm »

I'm reserving my opinion on your evilitude until I know your answer to the most important question in life:

Toilet paper. Over or under?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2016, 10:24:47 pm »
I'm reserving my opinion on your evilitude until I know your answer to the most important question in life:

Now THAT is a subject over which wars are started!!!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2016, 10:25:08 pm »
Yeah........ us non Trump groupies are so gullible....   :dx1:

Just wait till I try selling you all on Ronald Reagan! Yea, yea I know, he's a liberal. I hear it all the time from Trump supporters.

But TRUUUUSSSSSTTTTT MEEEEEEEE......He's secretly a conservative. I'm such an awesome liar I'll bet you think he's a conservative already and I just got started. Go on. Admit it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #247 on: October 18, 2016, 10:26:16 pm »

Trump supporter. Why waste paper?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #248 on: October 18, 2016, 10:26:32 pm »

It would be disconcerting to learn that I share a forum with Under-people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2016, 10:28:57 pm »
It would be disconcerting to learn that I share a forum with Under-people.

I'm a proponent of Over. Under implies subservience and thus is the liberal toilet paper position.