Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 23132 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2016, 10:35:03 pm »
I'm a proponent of Over. Under implies subservience and thus is the liberal toilet paper position.

Aha!

You are no evil personage.

Under implies the presence of cats. You have to have at least one cat to be truly evil.

Sorry.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2016, 10:38:03 pm »
It would be disconcerting to learn that I share a forum with Under-people.
It would be disconcerting to learn you look anything like your avatar. That is just creepy.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2016, 10:42:05 pm »
Just wait till I try selling you all on Ronald Reagan! Yea, yea I know, he's a liberal. I hear it all the time from Trump supporters.

But TRUUUUSSSSSTTTTT MEEEEEEEE......He's secretly a conservative. I'm such an awesome liar I'll bet you think he's a conservative already and I just got started. Go on. Admit it.

Ya got me rattled on that one, Norm.  :scared smiley:

Whatever you say, though..... I agree with ALL of it, cause that's what I do.  Obey my masters....

btw, how can Trump lovers say that Reagan is liberal when they claim Trump is the reincarnation of Reagan, and that HE is conservative??  All this idolatry is so hard to follow!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:42:49 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2016, 10:42:11 pm »
It would be disconcerting to learn you look anything like your avatar. That is just creepy.

Just for that, you get a free song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33_VG3LIhk
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2016, 10:44:03 pm »
Aha!

You are no evil personage.

Under implies the presence of cats. You have to have at least one cat to be truly evil.

Sorry.

Sadly in my misspent youth I must admit to grabbing the...well, you know. I had to. It was there and I just...well...The Basset needed a friend to play with.

I have since repented and have lived a pious life filled with Bassetness. I am however, currently Bassetless. Which is to say, sans' Bassete'.

I do however commune with the great Basset spirits. They bring me wisdom. And purity of thought. Yes, there are other dogs, but with a Basset, you get more hound per pound and I'm all about values.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2016, 10:45:58 pm »
I'm reserving my opinion on your evilitude until I know your answer to the most important question in life:

Toilet paper. Over or under?
Over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M :silly: :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2016, 10:47:19 pm »
Ya got me rattled on that one, Norm.  :scared smiley:

Whatever you say, though..... I agree with ALL of it, cause that's what I do.  Obey my masters....

btw, how can Trump lovers say that Reagan is liberal when they claim Trump is the reincarnation of Reagan, and that HE is conservative??  All this idolatry is so hard to follow!

Just repeat after me..."Reagan is a conservative"..."Reagan is a conservative"... It's ok. All the cool kids are doing it. "Jellybeans are God's fruit"... "The bombing will begin in 5 min."

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2016, 10:50:34 pm »
Thats my kinda place for sure. only the 'right' kind of people. VALHALLA I AM COMING!!!!
Dagnabbit! They spelled it like some germanic bunch http://walhalland.org/attractions.php

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2016, 10:53:47 pm »
Dagnabbit! They spelled it like some germanic bunch http://walhalland.org/attractions.php

What vile sorcery is this? W???? Do they drink their goatsmilk from a horn with their pinkies out too like girlie men? Do they check their privlege and their pronouns too?
BAH!
They obviously don't want to make Ragnorak great again.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2016, 10:57:50 pm »
What vile sorcery is this? W???? Do they drink their goatsmilk from a horn with their pinkies out too like girlie men? Do they check their privlege and their pronouns too?
BAH!
They obviously don't want to make Ragnorak great again.
Nope, it's yust an old school t'ing.
If the goatsmilk isn't fermented it isn't good for what ales them, and no man worth his mead won't hang on to his horn with both hands before the night is over (aims better that way).

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2016, 10:58:56 pm »

@CatherineofAragon
Lenhart isn't backing the Alt Right's wonderboy. You are. So tell me again which of us has a closer association to racism. You or the guy playing video games with white people in it.

BTW, I will go on record here and now that I man not now and have never been associated in any way with "The Suspect Party".  I am however, a Pixelsexual. I like hot Skyrim chicks.

@Norm Lenhart

Norm is in a category by himself, 'tis true.  He's a trendsetter.

Personally I think @endicom should lay out his evidence that you're a racist.  Because if playing a video game makes you racist, then I'm guilty twice over because I...I...all right, I'll admit it.

I'm looking forward to the midseason premiere of "Vikings"!  There, I said it! 

Those Trump supporters on twitter who post Nazi Germany-era cartoons of Jews and wish them into ovens don't even KNOW what real racism is. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2016, 11:02:43 pm »
Nope, it's yust an old school t'ing.
If the goatsmilk isn't fermented it isn't good for what ales them, and no man worth his mead won't hang on to his horn with both hands before the night is over (aims better that way).

@CatherineofAragon

Indeed. My old drinkin buddy from Riverwood south of Whiterun, Bjorn Longsword had a real two hander. Used to swing it around after a bit much meade. Oh but how all the ladies loved Bjorn! A strong Nord warrior, he. (And really, are there any other kind?)

Silver Pines

« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2016, 11:03:07 pm »
Then he should love this:

@Idaho_Cowboy

Who is Trump supposed to be in that graphic?  He looks like the old guy behind the curtain in the "Wizard of Oz."

Silver Pines

« Reply #263 on: October 18, 2016, 11:04:01 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Indeed. My old drinkin buddy from Riverwood south of Whiterun, Bjorn Longsword had a real two hander. Used to swing it around after a bit much meade. Oh but how all the ladies loved Bjorn! A strong Nord warrior, he. (And really, are there any other kind?)

I know someone with a cat named Bjorn.  Neither here nor there, but...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2016, 11:06:31 pm »

Man talk about confusing for Donald Trump. He'd be paralyzed with indecision.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #265 on: October 18, 2016, 11:07:44 pm »

@Idaho_Cowboy

Who is Trump supposed to be in that graphic?  He looks like the old guy behind the curtain in the "Wizard of Oz."
The original game had a picture of George Washington. You can see the original about half way down in this article.

http://christandpopculture.com/99331/
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2016, 12:43:33 am »

geronl

« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2016, 12:44:23 am »

Bjorn Free!!

not even a Bajoran

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2016, 02:23:26 am »

They cite a couple things he did as Governor...plus the amnesty bill and the taxes that got raised his first couple years in office when the Dems lied about spending reduction.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #269 on: October 19, 2016, 02:27:29 am »
They cite a couple things he did as Governor...plus the amnesty bill and the taxes that got raised his first couple years in office when the Dems lied about spending reduction.

But still.... if they are claiming Reagan was liberal, then how can Trump be just like him, but conservative?

These are some pretty confused idolaters, doncha think??   :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2016, 02:29:11 am »
But still.... if they are claiming Reagan was liberal, then how can Trump be just like him, but conservative?

These are some pretty confused idolaters, doncha think??   :dx1:
Well, if they weren't confused, there's a fairly good chance they wouldn't be idolaters.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2016, 02:30:01 am »
Well, if they weren't confused, there's a fairly good chance they wouldn't be idolaters.

Aha!!  BRILLIANT point, Joe!   :beer:

Online DB

« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2016, 02:58:28 am »
I'm reserving my opinion on your evilitude until I know your answer to the most important question in life:

Toilet paper. Over or under?

I'm an over taker, not an undertaker.

Wingnut

Offline r9etb

« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2016, 03:42:24 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85WjObNXT7I

I remember the day my kids discovered what happens when you stick the end of the roll in the toilet bowl and flush....

Not unlike how I'll feel about my ballot in this year's election....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:43:05 am by r9etb »