Author Topic: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2016, 12:28:24 am »
If Trump was quoting Louis Farrakhan, I'd be expressing outrage.  But he's tweeting white supremacists.
I was here when La Raza Supremacists attacked Trump supporters in CA. You were silent to them.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2016, 01:41:10 am »
As expected from this poster.

trump will go down as a stain on our country. In fact he already is a blot on our country along with the bigotry and racism he is encouraging through his campaign. the massive support he receives from the supremacist groups and the willful ignoring of this fact by many of his supporters is unprecedented and baffles me. Just don't tell me that trump and the SCOTUS picks outweigh everything else. It doesn't. trump has shown in many aspects he is worse than hillary, even though that would seem impossible.

Could never vote for trump. Can not understand how anyone could vote for him at this point.

Bottom line there is no question about the purpose of the star of david in this graphic. It is out of place and another outline would normally have been used. that is why it was deleted within hours. Don't tell it is no big deal and play games that "sometimes a graphic is just a graphic".  This time the graphic was meant to send a message by the creator (which probably was not trump)...an anti-semitic message.

Most of Trump's supporters are angry bigots who feel like something has been stolen from them by Jews, foreigners or minorities. Sad these rubes are being played and aren't even bright enough to know it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 01:42:11 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2016, 02:06:59 am »
Most of Trump's supporters are angry bigots who feel like something has been stolen from them by Jews, foreigners or minorities. Sad these rubes are being played and aren't even bright enough to know it.

I disagree. IMO,most are just mad at the way the left in both branches of the ruling party have screwed them and the country.

And they a right to be mad. I'm mad,too. I just wish there were someone worth supporting running in place of Trump.

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2016, 02:31:35 am »
No fear, Trump is held to the same high standards by his followers as Clinton is by hers. :shrug:

Sad but True.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2016, 03:50:55 am »
‘Star of David’ Fake Controversy Shows Media Contempt for Donald Trump’s Supporters
Joseph Murray  July 3rd

Hillary Clinton was grilled by the feds for hours concerning her emails and her husband Bill had a private meeting with the Attorney General supposedly overseeing the investigation — but the establishment media is feverishly focused on a single Trump tweet showing a six-point star.

The tweet posted by the presumptive Republican nominee contained a poster in which Hillary took center place with the words “history made”. Then in a six-point star – much like a sale advert – the words “most corrupt candidate ever” were written. Simple enough

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/03/star-david-controversy-shows-media-contempt-trump-supporters/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2016, 03:53:06 am »
@WAC

Thank you very much for your contribution/POV on this thread.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2016, 04:06:28 am »
Funny how that star shape does show up in other places:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2016, 06:22:58 am »
I sure don't want to be accused of defending The Orange Buffoon,but if I hadn't read the complaint I would have never noticed the resemblance to the Star of David. It doesn't even have any connecting lines running through it.

You have never seen a IDF Air Force plane?   No connecting line on the Blue Star of David on the planes wings or fuslage.   Same with IDF combat medals and uniform insignia.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

HonestJohn

« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2016, 06:26:08 am »
For those trying to confuse the issue with the "a star's a star" bull...

... here's the animation at the top of our own website for the Fourth of July.

Are they stars of David?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2016, 06:31:24 am »

Are they stars of David?

No, they aren't stars of David. Go look at the flag of Israel if one is not aware of what the Star of David looks like.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2016, 06:50:02 am »
Are five pointed stars pentagrams? They don't have to be upside-down stars or even be within a circle.  It might be silly to label those who use such a star as having something to do with the occult.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2016, 07:17:19 am »
If Trump had a campaign, his campaign manager would have commandeered the Twitter account.  Oh sure, Donald would be allowed to submit tweets for approval.  But somebody needs to filter the urban legends, the white supremacy, and spelling errors.  It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2016, 10:34:26 am »
‘Star of David’ Fake Controversy Shows Media Contempt for Donald Trump’s Supporters
Joseph Murray  July 3rd

Hillary Clinton was grilled by the feds for hours concerning her emails and her husband Bill had a private meeting with the Attorney General supposedly overseeing the investigation — but the establishment media is feverishly focused on a single Trump tweet showing a six-point star.

The tweet posted by the presumptive Republican nominee contained a poster in which Hillary took center place with the words “history made”. Then in a six-point star – much like a sale advert – the words “most corrupt candidate ever” were written. Simple enough

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/03/star-david-controversy-shows-media-contempt-trump-supporters/

The media is going to do this to any GOP candidate regardless if it was Trump, Cruz, Kasich....

Trump makes it easy for them. But the point of the article is true. Whatever one thinks of this star controversy the fact is it does pale in comparison to what the Clintons have done
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2016, 10:46:39 am »

Are they stars of David?

U.S. Army 6th Infantry Division Red Star Insignia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

What a Jewish star Really looks like:

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2016, 11:43:03 am »
You have never seen a IDF Air Force plane?   

If I ever did I didn't pay any attention to it.

Does this mean Sheriff Ted,whose badge is show several times on this thread was a Jew?

I wonder if he knew?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2016, 11:48:50 am »
Are five pointed stars pentagrams? They don't have to be upside-down stars or even be within a circle.  It might be silly to label those who use such a star as having something to do with the occult.

:amen:

Sometimes a star is just a star.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2016, 11:49:35 am »
How do you know it wasn't a Jew at the printer who without thinking just put in a 6 point star after being told to put a star in the picture.  You don't really thing the Orange Pompous One drew and printed the damn thing,do you?

Trump does enough astoundingly stupid stuff on purpose that we don't need to make up stuff to have a reason to be offended or amused by what he does.
Guilt by association with  people he doesn't even know?

I hate to say it,but some of the posters here sound like the Dims or the Neo-Nazi's themselves.

Lighten up,people! Sometimes a cigar is just a damn cigar,and anybody that honestly thinks Trump designed that picture is a fool. Somebody on his staff hired somebody else to design it,and maybe even someone else to print and publish it.

I don’t think you understand how the internet or how Twitter works.  For one thing, no printer, Jew or otherwise was involved. This wasn’t a pamphlet or flyer or printed poster or a printed ad -  no need for any printer or any “printing”.  It was an electronic image, a jpg, one that is easily created by anyone with even a modicum of skill and using something like Photoshop, Publisher or any number of free tools.

I have no doubt that Trump did not create the jpeg image himself nor do I believe anyone directly in the Trump campaign created it.  The question is who did?

https://mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.4Nn1fWL6B

Mic discovered Sunday that Donald Trump's Twitter account wasn't the first place the meme appeared. The image was previously featured on /pol/ — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists newly emboldened by the success of Trump's rhetoric — as early as June 22, over a week before Trump's team tweeted it.     

So how did Trump (or someone in the campaign) find that particular image to post on his Twitter feed, if not from the neo-Nazi site where it was originally posted and not found anywhere else?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2016, 11:52:12 am »

The two triangles 6 pointed star I easily recognize as the Star of David. The rest are just stars.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2016, 12:07:21 pm »
I don’t think you understand how the internet or how Twitter works.  For one thing, no printer, Jew or otherwise was involved. This wasn’t a pamphlet or flyer or printed poster or a printed ad -  no need for any printer or any “printing”.  It was an electronic image, a jpg, one that is easily created by anyone with even a modicum of skill and using something like Photoshop, Publisher or any number of free tools. <<

Sounds like you are implying it could have been anyone BUT a Jew. What makes you think a Jew wasn't able to do it?

>>I have no doubt that Trump did not create the jpeg image himself nor do I believe anyone directly in the Trump campaign created it.  The question is who did?<<

Since it obviously wasn't The Orange Pompous,who cares?

>>So how did Trump (or someone in the campaign) find that particular image to post on his Twitter feed, if not from the neo-Nazi site where it was originally posted and not found anywhere else?

Dunno and don't care. Maybe someone just saw it in a image search for stars,and didn't pay any attention to it's origins? The point is it wasn't Trump that picked it out. He hires minions to do stuff like that for him.

I think the only reason this became a big deal in the media is because the media was trying to take attention away from Bubbette! going in to be  questioned by the Feebs for her actual crimes involving the disclosure of classified information.  It's a diversion,nothing more.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 12:09:51 pm by sneakypete »

HonestJohn

« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2016, 02:12:22 pm »
No, they aren't stars of David. Go look at the flag of Israel if one is not aware of what the Star of David looks like.

So one has to make a choice to pick a star of David instead, as it's not the default choice.

HonestJohn

« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2016, 02:16:01 pm »
Joseph Murray  July 3rd

After running their "Guide to the Alt-Right"...

... using Breitbart to argue this point is akin to using Der Stormer in WWII.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #173 on: July 04, 2016, 02:21:55 pm »

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star

I smell fear from Trump.

If it was a plain star, Donald, why did you take it down?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #174 on: July 04, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »
Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star

I smell fear from Trump.

If it was a plain star, Donald, why did you take it down?

:laughingdog: