Author Topic: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash  (Read 10522 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2016, 12:41:13 am »
The next question: who was the Twitter user from whom the image was lifted?

And still no interest in the Clinton Crime family.     :shrug:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2016, 12:42:26 am »
Well if Clinton were the Republican nominee we would be. It is the enemy on the inside that is most dangerous. Clinton has been on the political stage for 24 years so there isn't much about her we don't already know - she's a lying, cheating unethical crook that heads a larger criminal enterprise that seeks power and graft. And you know that as well as the rest of us, what is left to be said about her?

And last but not least, there's some chance she won't even make it to election day. The FBI hasn't had its say yet.

Clinton is the turd in the toilet, Trump is the steaming turd on the kitchen table.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2016, 12:42:38 am »

I've never been interested in the Clinton Crime Family.  The only way to stop Clinton is to stop Trump now.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2016, 12:46:33 am »
I've never been interested in the Clinton Crime Family. 

We know why.   888blackhat

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2016, 12:49:13 am »
Almost 200 replies and not one comment on the Clinton's corruption.   :pondering:
Well, it kind of goes without saying.

It's silly that the message that was on the graphic had to be overshadowed by the poor choice of symbolism and even worse judgment to draw it from a troll site.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2016, 12:53:56 am »
Well, it kind of goes without saying.

It's silly that the message that was on the graphic had to be overshadowed by the poor choice of symbolism and even worse judgment to draw it from a troll site.

So... what do you think about the Clintons' corruption?  Are you ready to live with its consequences for eight years? 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2016, 12:57:26 am »
So... what do you think about the Clintons' corruption?  Are you ready to live with its consequences for eight years?

I'll answer for me.  No, I'm not ready to live with the Clintons. But you and your cohort Trump voters stuck us with this crony capitalist who is destined to lose.  So it's your fault.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2016, 01:00:50 am »
Almost 200 replies and not one comment on the Clinton's corruption.   :pondering:

Because the thread is about Trump deleting his tweet of that Star of David pic after backlash.

We know you folks are working feverishly to derail the thread topic because it is embarrassing for your prince, but there is not any comment about Clinton's corruption on this thread because this thread is not about her.  This thread is about your Donald pretending not to be an anti-semite after getting caught Tweeting like an imbecile.

Notwithstanding the fact your thin-skinned demagogue has been busy stoking you guys into making Conservatives who won't vote for him, your target of discussion rather than Clinton's corruption.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2016, 01:09:22 am »
I'll answer for me.  No, I'm not ready to live with the Clintons. But you and your cohort Trump voters stuck us with this crony capitalist who is destined to lose.  So it's your fault.

Sounds like your still trying to convince yourself of this, Sink,

Godspeed. 

« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2016, 01:11:05 am »
Because the thread is about Trump deleting his tweet of that Star of David pic after backlash.

You're doing exactly what Clinton and her MSM minions expect of you. 

But you don't need me to tell you what you already know. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2016, 01:20:07 am »
Sounds like your still trying to convince yourself of this, Sink,

Godspeed.

Nope. I'm convinced. 

#NeverTrump.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2016, 01:25:17 am »

But you don't need me to tell you what you already know.

I know how eager you are to derail the thread because it is making it your prince look like a racist imbecile and the company he keeps just as tainted, but Clinton and the MSM have nothing to do with Trump deleting his tweet.

And I plan to do everything in my power to make sure your prince is defeated.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2016, 01:32:03 am »
Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol  8m8 minutes ago

BREAKING: As gesture of support for Trump, Republican Jewish Coalition renames itself Republican Sheriffs Coalition.

« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2016, 01:35:38 am »
I know how eager you are to derail the thread

No, @INVAR.  I am trying to expose how many are being used by the Clinton camp and the MSM.   You have convinced me that you don't care....but I'm hoping at least one soul will.

But you do what you choose and carry on with your Democrat/Liberal talking points and objectives.   :shrug:

HonestJohn

« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2016, 01:35:55 am »
Herr Drumpf and his acolytes do not define what is or is not a star of David.  That is up to those of the Jewish faith.

Just like Elizabeth Warren does not get to define what is or is not a Native American.  That is up to the Native American tribes.

Offline DB

« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2016, 02:25:32 am »
No, @INVAR.  I am trying to expose how many are being used by the Clinton camp and the MSM.   You have convinced me that you don't care....but I'm hoping at least one soul will.

But you do what you choose and carry on with your Democrat/Liberal talking points and objectives.   :shrug:

You mean how Trump is being used by the Clinton's don't you. And by extension those who support Trump providing a path for Hillary to obtain the White House.

See that works both ways...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:25:57 am by DB »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2016, 02:28:19 am »
No, I am trying to expose how many are being used by the Clinton camp and the MSM.   

Because just like typical liberals and Leftists, you assume Conservatives are stupid and their own principles cannot possibly exist without being used by the Clinton Camp and the MSM.

You have convinced me that you don't care....but I'm hoping at least one soul will.

I'll be doing my best to warn them about the dangers of idolatry and Trump.

But you do what you choose and carry on with your Democrat/Liberal talking points and objectives.   

And you go carry on with promoting Hillary's Stalking Horse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2016, 02:51:03 am »

Commenting about Bubbette's corruption is akin to commenting about how bright the sun is when you stare at it.

Is this where you claim that Trump is 50 percent less corrupt?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:51:47 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2016, 02:58:16 am »
It's not like we have any other choice, save a miracle.

They're both corrupt. One sells influence and the other buys it. Two ends of the same transaction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2016, 06:21:57 am »
It's not like we have any other choice, save a miracle.

They're both corrupt. One sells influence and the other buys it. Two ends of the same transaction.

goopo

And those who think the buyer is moral superior to the seller are the Trumpkins who got us into this mess in the first place.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #220 on: July 05, 2016, 06:33:17 am »

The thing that Clinton and her MSM minions want more than anything else is for the Republicans to be stupid enough to nominate Donald Trump as their candidate.  There is going to be a bloodbath in the press once the GOP convention is over starting with the Wall Street Journal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #221 on: July 05, 2016, 06:37:00 am »

Does your interest include Donald Trump's role in it as well?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #222 on: July 05, 2016, 08:44:59 am »

Your concern would be more valid if you had any interest in it on the actual threads about the various flavors of Clinton corruption. Yet you never post on those .....   :pondering:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #223 on: July 05, 2016, 01:17:03 pm »
Does your interest include Donald Trump's role in it as well?

@Right_in_Virginia

@txradioguy

OUCH!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #224 on: July 05, 2016, 01:46:18 pm »
Ben Carson - Bless his heart.