Author Topic: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP  (Read 15509 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP
« Reply #150 on: February 29, 2016, 02:12:14 am »
I don't and will never understand how any AMERICAN not vote for the POTUS..it's a privilege so many take for granted..so many that gave their lives to bestow this opportunity on us..it is our obligation our duty.

It is our obligation to vote for whomever we feel is the best choice for an office.

I will vote for all down-ballot offices, and they will all be Republicans. 

But I cannot vote for either of the two presidential candidates, if one of them is Trump.  I will not waste such a serious opportunity on a clown.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #151 on: February 29, 2016, 02:12:30 am »
I don't and will never understand how any AMERICAN not vote for the POTUS..it's a privilege so many take for granted..so many that gave their lives to bestow this opportunity on us..it is our obligation our duty.

:patriot: :amen: :patriot:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #152 on: February 29, 2016, 02:17:24 am »
Myst, you cannot possibly be suggesting that we compromise our principles..... we just cannot do that...

Well...I refuse to sit home and let one of the most evil and diabolical persons elected President..and I am talking Clinton..I will vote the lesser of two evils and pray he does a good job...this of course if Cruz doesn't win the nomination..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #153 on: February 29, 2016, 02:18:35 am »

We've derided, insulted and accused members, faceless screen names, for no reason at all. Simply because they have a different opinion, and we are smarter and more moral than they.

:3:

And this is why there are many TBR members who rarely venture into the political thread. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Bill Cipher

« Reply #154 on: February 29, 2016, 02:20:00 am »
I hope I've made my position on voting for Trump clear enough here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196745.0.html

Offline aligncare

« Reply #155 on: February 29, 2016, 02:22:26 am »
Yes, if ever a risk was called for, the post-Obama experience is it. A trade war with China is absolutely needed. They have us by the neck.  There will only be one dominant economy, one dominant and if we are ever to have a chance in the future to maintain our position we must draw a hard line to show China where their limits are.  The single largest cronies are those who are controlled. And by the way, it's Hillary.

Sink, I know you will not and I have no issues with who does or does not get your vote.  I would prefer you respect the opinions of others who do not agree with you. We are not Nazi's, have not been turned into zombies by an orangutan, caught in rapture to a would-be dictator, are fools, idiots or cretins (all words and names you have cast upon us). We have arrived at our position honestly and with no blinders on our eyes whatsoever.

Now, Sink, you use colorful language in describing Trump supporters, you know you do. And then you complain Trump uses colorful language. And then when that's pointed out, you come back with, I'm not running for office.

We've all seen it before. So, it causes some of us to wonder, what's up with that? I actually looked it up. It's called superiority complex.

I hope I didn't offend you with this little bit of flash card psychoanalysis. Friends, K?

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #156 on: February 29, 2016, 02:25:17 am »
I can respect you but I do not respect your judgment.

Trump is the complete antithesis of what conservatives have always stood for.

I respect you as well sink, and I apologize for my earlier snark.  You must remember however that I am one looking for something other than what has become the empty suit of "conservatism" (a philosophy that has governed nowhere in the world since before the Second World War, which is approaching a century)...a philosophy that has been retreating steadily in America for three decades.  We need a new way.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Paladin

« Reply #157 on: February 29, 2016, 02:28:01 am »
"When is the last time you posted an article on this website?  Any article?"

How about today?

"Tulsi Gabbard Resigns from DNC to Back Bernie Sanders"
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196718.msg796232.html#msg796232

Yesterday?

"Obama Opposes New Pro-Israel Measures, Will Not Follow Provisions to Help Jewish State'
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196423.msg795527.html#msg795527

The day before?

"Where’s Ken? The Abandonment of Men in Body Positivity"
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196527.msg794934.html#msg794934

The reason you contend I don't post original articles, which I do regularly, is because in your own words,  "I posted...a bunch of anti-Trump articles just today." You are so obsessed with Trump hatred that is practically all you ever talk about and you say the same things over and over and over again.

Btw, want some irony: YOU posted a comment on one of those threads I noted above, you know from the guy who "never" post articles. Lol.

Now clean up your act. Show some respect for your hosts.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #158 on: February 29, 2016, 02:33:10 am »
Now, Sink, you use colorful language in describing Trump supporters, you know you do. And then you complain Trump uses colorful language. And then when that's pointed out, you come back with, I'm not running for office.

We've all seen it before. So, it causes some of us to wonder, what's up with that? I actually looked it up. It's called superiority complex.

I hope I didn't offend you with this little bit of flash card psychoanalysis. Friends, K?

Friends.

You don't like colorful language. I get it.

I'm not superior to anybody. How on earth could you even speculate that? 

You want me to snap to, to fold, to bend to the inevitable.

I will not.  I don't like Trump, I think he's a horrible human being, and could never support him for anything.

I will try to restrain myself from commenting on his supporters. 

But, as Jesus said on the cross "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #159 on: February 29, 2016, 02:34:06 am »
I respect you as well sink, and I apologize for my earlier snark.  You must remember however that I am one looking for something other than what has become the empty suit of "conservatism" (a philosophy that has governed nowhere in the world since before the Second World War, which is approaching a century)...a philosophy that has been retreating steadily in America for three decades.  We need a new way.

Trump is not a conservative. He never has been and he never will be.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #160 on: February 29, 2016, 02:34:11 am »
Well...I refuse to sit home and let one of the most evil and diabolical persons elected President..and I am talking Clinton..I will vote the lesser of two evils and pray he does a good job...this of course if Cruz doesn't win the nomination..lol

As will I... I will pull the lever for ANY republican over the alternative... even if I have to hold my nose again to do so...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #161 on: February 29, 2016, 02:35:08 am »
"When is the last time you posted an article on this website?  Any article?"

How about today?

"Tulsi Gabbard Resigns from DNC to Back Bernie Sanders"
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196718.msg796232.html#msg796232

Yesterday?

"Obama Opposes New Pro-Israel Measures, Will Not Follow Provisions to Help Jewish State'
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196423.msg795527.html#msg795527

The day before?

"Where’s Ken? The Abandonment of Men in Body Positivity"
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196527.msg794934.html#msg794934

The reason you contend I don't post original articles, which I do regularly, is because in your own words,  "I posted...a bunch of anti-Trump articles just today." You are so obsessed with Trump hatred that is practically all you ever talk about and you say the same things over and over and over again.

Btw, want some irony: YOU posted a comment on one of those threads I noted above, you know from the guy who "never" post articles. Lol.

Now clean up your act. Show some respect for your hosts.

I respect my hosts.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #162 on: February 29, 2016, 02:35:24 am »
Friends.

I will not.  I don't like Trump, I think he's a horrible human being, and could never support him for anything.

But, as Jesus said on the cross "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Don't ever bend, not one inch.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #163 on: February 29, 2016, 02:35:48 am »
Huge blow to Sen Cruz who has been dropping Sen Sessions name with Congressman King of IA for the better part of a year as authors of his immigration policy.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #164 on: February 29, 2016, 02:37:14 am »
Friends.

Thank you, Sink!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #165 on: February 29, 2016, 02:56:14 am »
Friends.

Here's the irony. I totally get why you don't like Donald Trump. When I hear him speak there's a cringe factor. I get that. We know he's not a pure conservative, I get that. But that's not important to me. He's just the best choice for conservatives in 2016.

He's best on four core issues: fiscal policy, trade policy, immigration policy and foreign policy.

He defies ideological classification. He attracts every demographic group along the entire ideological spectrum. Making him the best conservative with crossover appeal.

And as president, the media will be his little ball of yarn.

Edit: Forgot one last thing: SEN. JEFF SESSIONS!!!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:05:46 am by aligncare »

Offline Carling

« Reply #166 on: February 29, 2016, 02:56:57 am »
I understand that you hate me.  That really is your problem because it doesn't affect me in the least.

The patented sinkspur victim card is played again.  How you're allowed to keep doing this after begging to be brought back again to the point I said I was fine with it baffles me.

I think you're a very disturbed man, and have known it since your act on FR.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #167 on: February 29, 2016, 03:02:15 am »
Trump is not a conservative. He never has been and he never will be.

And I am not looking for a "conservative" as that term has become nothing but an empty platitude, like grasping the rosary beads.  It means nothing in real life as it does not exist, it is nothing but an attack line in order to differentiate yourself for electoral purposes. and then you never have to actually change anything because there's always a rea$on to fail.  As I said before...we need a new way.

...Bob Dylan

Bill Cipher

« Reply #168 on: February 29, 2016, 03:02:54 am »
Here's the irony. I totally get why you don't like Donald Trump. When I hear him speak there's a cringe factor. I get that. We know he's not a pure conservative, I get that. But that's not important to me. He's just the best choice for conservatives in 2016.

He's best on four core issues: fiscal policy, trade policy, immigration policy and foreign policy.

He defies ideological classification. He attracts every demographic group along the entire ideological spectrum. Making him the best conservative with crossover appeal.

And as president, the media will be his little ball of yarn.

Yeah, a 45% tariff on imports is the epitome of smart trade policy.  Making Mexico pay to build a wall on the entire southern border is wise immigration policy (let alone doable at all), as well as foreign policy.  I suppose the media will be his, though, because he will have sued them all into penury, notwithstanding that he will have lost each and every case that goes to trial.  Nothing like terror by lawyer to keep the media in line.  They have a name for people like that down south, Caudillo (in the pejorative sense of the word).  Hugo Chavez would have dropped BFF Obama for his new bestie, Trump, in a heartbeat.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #169 on: February 29, 2016, 03:03:45 am »
The patented sinkspur victim card is played again.  How you're allowed to keep doing this after begging to be brought back again to the point I said I was fine with it baffles me.

I fail to see how standing up to hatred counts as playing the victim card.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #170 on: February 29, 2016, 03:18:48 am »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #171 on: February 29, 2016, 03:35:26 am »

Good night, friend.  You seem to be hostile to everybody on this board.  I didn't beg to be brought back.

I hope you find peace.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #172 on: February 29, 2016, 03:45:53 am »
Two more endorsements from today's rally   :patriot:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-endorsed-by-benghazi-heroes-mark-geist-and-john-tiegen

We should say who they are: Mark Geist and John Tiegen who mounted the defense of Americans during the Benghazi attack. I think they will carry some weight on this idea that Trump is simply a disciple of Hitler. Do you consider them good Nazis????

...Bob Dylan

Bill Cipher

« Reply #173 on: February 29, 2016, 03:52:21 am »
We should say who they are: Mark Geist and John Tiegen who mounted the defense of Americans during the Benghazi attack. I think they will carry some weight on this idea that Trump is simply a disciple of Hitler. Do you consider them good Nazis????

Stupidity knows no bounds.  And Trump isn't a Hitler, he doesn't have the wits for it, or the obsessive-compulsiveness either.

Just because someone is very, very good in one field is no guarantee that they'll be anything less than a hack in any other field.  But don't feel bad, it's a trap way too many very, very smart people fall into. 

Argument from authority doesn't cut it, not in politics, and especially when the authority is not itself based on political knowledge, skill or experience.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:54:51 am by Bill Cipher »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #174 on: February 29, 2016, 03:53:30 am »

Trump has never uttered a single word about Benghazi, but, hell, if these guys support Trump, I guess we should just roll over.

They serve as a nice counterbalance to the KKK endorsement.