Author Topic: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP  (Read 15439 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2016, 12:41:26 am »
Posting articles that are nothing but rank opinion pieces by people who are worried their free gravy train endangered.  Money for nothing is hard to give up.

Nah. There a lot of factual articles too, like those exposes of Trump U, the biggest scam of the last five years.  And things like Floyd Abrams commentary up thread, that Trump has NO CHANCE of changing libel laws so that they protect his mangy ass from criticism.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2016, 12:41:52 am »
Really?  The Don is over there in Syria, gun in hand, or spotting missile or drone strikes on ISIS?

Putin (Russia) is virtually without a coalition while saving Assad from mirroring Ghaddafi and Saddam Hussein being executed/butchered.

Look at Iraq today...without peacekeepers.  Obama's fantasy was that he was going to usher in the Islamic State.

Vlad is a wrench in the gears.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

« Reply #102 on: February 29, 2016, 12:42:22 am »
Funny how all it takes is a single endorsement for a RINO insider to suddenly become a wise statesman and outsider.  I thought all the insiders were the enemy. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #103 on: February 29, 2016, 12:43:33 am »
I'll still have Rubio after Tuesday.  And he's going to pound and pound on that orangutan of yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsyLBxY-Sik
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2016, 12:43:38 am »
Putin (Russia) is virtually without a coalition while saving Assad from mirroring Ghaddafi and Saddam Hussein being executed/butchered.

Look at Iraq today...without peacekeepers.  Obama's fantasy was that he was going to usher in the Islamic State.

Vlad is a wrench in the gears.

Never said Obama was doing anything.  I just asked you to demonstrate how trump is fighting Isis with something other than hot air.  Thank you for another epic fail. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2016, 12:46:05 am »
Rubio has the best shot in taking Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and Ohio in the general.

Nope..large Cuban population will go with Hillary..just been told she will take the Hispanic and Black vote.....Virginia will go Hillary because of No Va where all the federal employees live, they don't want the gravy train ended...Colorado, marijuana nuff said......Ohio is a maybe....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2016, 12:46:12 am »
Never said Obama was doing anything.  I just asked you to demonstrate how trump is fighting Isis with something other than hot air.  Thank you for another epic fail.

I never mentioned Trump regarding Syria.  I responded to a post on whether Putin was a "great leader".

Try to keep up.   :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2016, 12:49:01 am »
Funny how all it takes is a single endorsement for a RINO insider to suddenly become a wise statesman and outsider.  I thought all the insiders were the enemy.

Have to repeat that. Sessions has been in the Senate for 16 years. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2016, 12:50:13 am »

Never considered Sessions a Rino...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2016, 01:00:43 am »
First off, he's a Senator. We all know that pretty much everyone in the Senate, with the possible exception of Mike Lee, HATES Ted Cruz.

Second, the fact that all these endorsements are coming after SC and NV tells me that a lot of cowardly political figures were waiting to hop on a bandwagon to endorse who they thought would be the eventual winner. Never mind, of course, that even in the Democratic primary, South Carolina showed some downright weird results (Hillary 3 to 1? You kiddin' me?).

Yet South Carolina, the same state where primaries brought us Alvin Greene and the reviled Lindsey Graham avoiding a runoff by winning more votes than all seven of his competitors combined, was treated by the press and many here as Ted Cruz's Waterloo. Now Trump gets the endorsements of a frontrunner.

It just goes to show the incestuous nature of politics (no pun intended) and the eagerness of politicians to hop on a supposed outsider's bandwagon if the opportunity looks right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2016, 01:01:38 am »

Quin Hillyer
‏@QuinHillyer

I am literally having trouble not being sick to my stomach at Jeff Sessions' endorsement of Trump. This, on the day Trump retweeted Il duce!

Quin Hillyer is a long-time Alabama conservative journalist.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2016, 01:06:01 am »
And that is how a Republic ends. And the birth of AmeriKa. And from the in-your-face boisterous replies I see here, maybe a once good forum as well. Really this place right now sounds no different than the same thread topic over on TOS. The new Prime Directive: Give No Quarter, and no Empathy to us supporters of Rubio or Cruz.

Looks like Republican party has given up or given in. Or like the Democratic Party who has represented the collapse of a Constitutional Government for decades, the Republican's have caught the same disease of corruption and power, and crony capitalism      When it goes, there will be little left to save, whether the winner in November is Trump or Hillary.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Carling

« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2016, 01:12:56 am »
Really?  The Don is over there in Syria, gun in hand, or spotting missile or drone strikes on ISIS?

He was referencing Putin, not Trump.  Shall I teach you how to follow a thread, "new poster?"   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2016, 01:14:37 am »
Nah. There a lot of factual articles too, like those exposes of Trump U, the biggest scam of the last five years.  And things like Floyd Abrams commentary up thread, that Trump has NO CHANCE of changing libel laws so that they protect his mangy ass from criticism.

Trump U is a bigger scam than the Clinton Foundation?   :silly:

TDS is a wonderful thing to observe.  You're way out on the fringe now.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2016, 01:14:49 am »
Here DC.  Here's your boy Assad in action.  Trump, the strongman, loves these strongmen like Assad:

Charles Lister
‏@Charles_Lister

Multiple sources reporting some kind of gas attack in #Irbin outside Damascus. Victims suffering from symptoms of suffocation.
#Syria

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2016, 01:15:37 am »
Trump U is a bigger scam than the Clinton Foundation?   :silly:

TDS is a wonderful thing to observe.  You're way out on the fringe now.

Trump donated 100 large to the Clinton Foundation.

Online libertybele

« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2016, 01:16:04 am »
Sessions endorsing Trump.  Wow!  I am absolutely surprised by this one.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2016, 01:17:01 am »
The new Prime Directive: Give No Quarter, and no Empathy to us supporters of Rubio or Cruz.

Ah Navy...I hear the same complaint from all the Trump supporters where they are clearly outnumbered here.

I think the Cruz and Rubio supporters are doing a bang up job getting their points across here...but how do we change minds of all the people who crowd into auditoriums to hear and support Trump...when we can't change Trump's supporters here!
Support the USO

Offline Carling

« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2016, 01:17:10 am »

Again, DC was talking about Putin fighting ISIS.  Are you having trouble keeping up during this fascinating meltdown?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2016, 01:22:08 am »

And that is how a Republic ends. And the birth of AmeriKa. And from the in-your-face boisterous replies I see here, maybe a once good forum as well. Really this place right now sounds no different than the same thread topic over on TOS. The new Prime Directive: Give No Quarter, and no Empathy to us supporters of Rubio or Cruz.

Looks like Republican party has given up or given in. Or like the Democratic Party who has represented the collapse of a Constitutional Government for decades, the Republican's have caught the same disease of corruption and power, and crony capitalism      When it goes, there will be little left to save, whether the winner in November is Trump or Hillary.

Come with the drama, Navy!  Sheesh.

It's simply a matter of SOCONS who hate Trump thinking they were driving the party bus all these years, when in reality......

This is the steering wheel they been using.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2016, 01:26:02 am »
Ah Navy...I hear the same complaint from all the Trump supporters where they are clearly outnumbered here.

I think the Cruz and Rubio supporters are doing a bang up job getting their points across here...but how do we change minds of all the people who crowd into auditoriums to hear and support Trump...when we can't change Trump's supporters here!

So, because we can't change the minds of Trump supporters, we should just follow along like lemmings?

I've already said I will not vote for Trump in the general. I will not vote for Hillary either.

Trump can't bring the party together, not with all the bridges he's burned.

I don't know what's going to happen.  I really don't.

Online libertybele

« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2016, 01:30:17 am »

There is no changing people when they just don't see it.  Much like Hussein; people ignored his record as Senator.  Trump has no record per se to check, and people only go by what he says.  What is troubling is people actually believe him!  Mark my words IF Trump gets in, people will soon realize that they've been duped when they wake up to a dictatorship.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2016, 01:32:03 am »
So, because we can't change the minds of Trump supporters, we should just follow along like lemmings?

Never said that....just stating if minds can't be changed here how is it possible to change all of his supporters..sounds like he has it in the bag right now..

I don't know what's going to happen.  I really don't.

That's the thing...none of us do...anything can and will happen to change minds...it is still early

Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2016, 01:33:37 am »

Navy.  I agree with you.  IF either Trump or Hillary gets in, we will see our Republic fall. I'm still praying for a miracle!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2016, 01:35:14 am »
Setting aside these deeply intellectual criticisms of Trump, "And he's going to pound and pound on that orangutan of yours.", and "his mangy ass", I am  thrilled beyond measure a poster on a Conservative Forum is playing the race card.

"Interesting headline:  Game Change: Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump from Stage in Alabama; Stunning Event Unites Populist, Nationalist White Supremacist Movement"

"Haven't seen ANY black faces in that audience, ac."

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.