Author Topic: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP  (Read 15504 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: SEN. SESSIONS TO ENDORSE TRUMP
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2016, 01:35:59 am »

There is no changing people when they just don't see it.  Much like Hussein; people ignored his record as Senator.  Trump has no record per se to check, and people only go by what he says.  What is troubling is people actually believe him!  Mark my words IF Trump gets in, people will soon realize that they've been duped when they wake up to a dictatorship.

Oh Sweet Jesus.... :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2016, 01:37:15 am »
Oh Sweet Jesus.... :whistle:

Hopefully he will have mercy on the U.S.A.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2016, 01:37:28 am »
Mark my words IF Trump gets in, people will soon realize that they've been duped when they wake up to a dictatorship.

And if he doesn't win, and we have a President Hillary, they will be blaming me and you, and other conservatives for not voting for him.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #128 on: February 29, 2016, 01:38:04 am »

Rubio has the best shot in taking Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and Ohio in the general.

What are you babbling about? Sen. Jeff Sessions just endorsed Donald Trump at an event that drew 40,000 and you're talking Rubio taking a state, his own state, where he is currently behind Trump in polls.

Do you even appreciate how important Sessions endorsement was?

Do you remember the '12 election? The deep divisions between moderate republicans and conservatives over Mitt Romney? Conservatives argued that Mitt Romney wasn't a conservative, that he was a liberal. Now, imagine Sen. Sessions – who has never endorsed a candidate for President – endorses Mitt Romney in a surprise announcement.

No President Obama...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2016, 01:38:25 am »
Setting aside these deeply intellectual criticisms of Trump, "And he's going to pound and pound on that orangutan of yours.", and "his mangy ass", I am  thrilled beyond measure a poster on a Conservative Forum is playing the race card.

"Interesting headline:  Game Change: Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump from Stage in Alabama; Stunning Event Unites Populist, Nationalist White Supremacist Movement"

"Haven't seen ANY black faces in that audience, ac."

I understand that you hate me.  That really is your problem because it doesn't affect me in the least.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2016, 01:38:56 am »
Hopefully he will have mercy on the U.S.A.

IMO, he's shown us mercy by giving us Donald Trump.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2016, 01:42:52 am »

What are you babbling about? Sen. Jeff Sessions just endorsed Donald Trump at an event that drew 40,000 and you're talking Rubio taking a state, his own state, where he is currently behind Trump in polls.

Do you remember the '12 election? The deep divisions between moderate republicans and conservatives over Mitt Romney? Conservatives argued that Mitt Romney wasn't a conservative, that he was a liberal. Now, imagine Sen. Sessions – who has never endorsed a candidate for President – endorses Mitt Romney in a surprise announcement.

Alabama voted for Romney.

Why not say 100,000 people showed up for Trump in Alabama?.  At first it was 25,000, then 32,000, then 35,000.  Now it's 40,000. 

Jeff Sessions is a wonderful Senator, but he's jumped off a cliff endorsing Trump.  The man who put the KKK out of business endorses a man who couldn't disown the KKK six hours before.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:43:59 am by sinkspur »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2016, 01:44:13 am »

Looks like Republican party has given up or given in. Or like the Democratic Party who has represented the collapse of a Constitutional Government for decades, the Republican's have caught the same disease of corruption and power, and crony capitalism      When it goes, there will be little left to save, whether the winner in November is Trump or Hillary.

Where have you been for...decades?  The collapse of Constitutional government? What party is John Roberts associated with?  What party backed him?  What party's leadership passed the Democrat's omnibus budget in December?  What party spent billions and billions of borrowed money on nation-building fantasies in the Islamic world?

Caught the same disease of crony capitalism as the Democrats? Who has been raking in the money hand over fist from the oil industry, from the Chamber, from Boeing, from the same exact banks that the Democrat establishment has been getting greased from?  The Republican establishment is neck deep in crony cash and has been for decades.  When it goes? You don't get it...it is gone, has been for this entire century and more. Little to save?  You need a revolution now, if you saved anything you'd only be saving the cronyism and corruption that you are distraught about - the same degraded system that is bothering you. 

Trump may fail utterly. He may be entirely incapable.  He may.  We don't know. But we know with complete certainty that if we turn to a lifelong career politician we will get nothing but what has brought us to this point in our nation's history. More of the same.  Another mainline Republican will merely hasten the demise in the same way the two Bush's did. Reagan is gone, you can't wait around for another one to magically appear.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Paladin

« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2016, 01:45:39 am »
I understand that you hate me.  That really is your problem because it doesn't affect me in the least.

Oh, balderdash, I don't hate you. I hate your slanderous comments, your anti-intellectualism, and how you are dragging down this Forum to the level of a garbage heap. That is so unfair to Mystery and Republic and so insulting to your fellow posters.

Clean up your act and you will never hear another word from me.

"And he's going to pound and pound on that orangutan of yours."

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2016, 01:46:56 am »

And if he doesn't win, and we have a President Hillary, they will be blaming me and you, and other conservatives for not voting for him.

IF Trump gets the nomination, I think you will see a larger number of Republican voters staying home then we did with McCain. They can blame us all they want, but we tried to warn them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2016, 01:48:56 am »
Where have you been for...decades?  The collapse of Constitutional government? What party is John Roberts associated with?  What party backed him?  What party's leadership passed the Democrat's omnibus budget in December?  What party spent billions and billions of borrowed money on nation-building fantasies in the Islamic world?

Caught the same disease of crony capitalism as the Democrats? Who has been raking in the money hand over fist from the oil industry, from the Chamber, from Boeing, from the same exact banks that the Democrat establishment has been getting greased from?  The Republican establishment is neck deep in crony cash and has been for decades.  When it goes? You don't get it...it is gone, has been for this entire century and more. Little to save?  You need a revolution now, if you saved anything you'd only be saving the cronyism and corruption that you are distraught about - the same degraded system that is bothering you. 

Trump may fail utterly. He may be entirely incapable.  He may.  We don't know. But we know with complete certainty that if we turn to a lifelong career politician we will get nothing but what has brought us to this point in our nation's history. More of the same.  Another mainline Republican will merely hasten the demise in the same way the two Bush's did. Reagan is gone, you can't wait around for another one to magically appear.

So you're willing to roll the dice on a man who was a Democrat six years ago?  Who refuses to reform entitlements, the main source of our deficits and debt?  Who backs Planned Parenthood?  Who wants to start a trade war with China (and God knows who else)?  Who wants to silence any media source that critiques him?  Who is the single largest crony capitalist IN the presidential race right now?

I will not.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2016, 01:54:23 am »
Oh, balderdash, I don't hate you. I hate your slanderous comments, your anti-intellectualism, and how you are dragging down this Forum to the level of a garbage heap. That is so unfair to Mystery and Republic and so insulting to your fellow posters.

Clean up your act and you will never hear another word from me.

"And he's going to pound and pound on that orangutan of yours."

Your guy calls my guy "little Rubio with a nasty mouth."

Your guy can take it.

Anti-intellectual?  When is the last time you posted an article on this website?  Any article? I posted three Apple articles and a bunch of anti-Trump articles just today.  What do you do to inspire conversation? 

Instead of sniping at me,and others, maybe you ought to contribute to the discussion here with some interesting articles.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:55:26 am by sinkspur »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2016, 02:00:19 am »

:beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2016, 02:01:06 am »
IF Trump gets the nomination, I think you will see a larger number of Republican voters staying home then we did with McCain. They can blame us all they want, but we tried to warn them.

I'm hoping this is a tantrum of sorts.  And I'm hoping you get past it by November.   

Fingers crossed. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2016, 02:04:12 am »
I'm hoping this is a tantrum of sorts.  And I'm hoping you get past it by November.   

Fingers crossed.

No tantrum.  And if you think Trump can convince people like me to support him, you're dreaming.  And there are a LOT of Republicans like me out here.

You can't get enough Democrats to make up for the loss of us.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2016, 02:05:33 am »
So you're willing to roll the dice on a man who was a Democrat six years ago?  Who refuses to reform entitlements, the main source of our deficits and debt?  Who backs Planned Parenthood?  Who wants to start a trade war with China (and God knows who else)?  Who wants to silence any media source that critiques him?  Who is the single largest crony capitalist IN the presidential race right now?

I will not.

Yes, if ever a risk was called for, the post-Obama experience is it. A trade war with China is absolutely needed. They have us by the neck.  There will only be one dominant economy, one dominant and if we are ever to have a chance in the future to maintain our position we must draw a hard line to show China where their limits are.  The single largest cronies are those who are controlled. And by the way, it's Hillary.

Sink, I know you will not and I have no issues with who does or does not get your vote.  I would prefer you respect the opinions of others who do not agree with you. We are not Nazi's, have not been turned into zombies by an orangutan, caught in rapture to a would-be dictator, are fools, idiots or cretins (all words and names you have cast upon us). We have arrived at our position honestly and with no blinders on our eyes whatsoever.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2016, 02:05:44 am »
No tantrum.  And if you think Trump can convince people like me to support him, you're dreaming.  And there are a LOT of Republicans like me out here.

You can't get enough Democrats to make up for the loss of us. 

Well, all I'll say is nothing you do surprises me, Sink.  Nothing at all.  **nononono*

HonestJohn

« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2016, 02:06:10 am »

No President Obama...

I said "in the general".  You know, when there is only the Democrat and Republican candidates.  Rubio vs Hillary in Florida... Rubio wins.  Trump vs Hillary in Florida... Hillary wins.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2016, 02:06:10 am »
I don't and will never understand how any AMERICAN not vote for the POTUS..it's a privilege so many take for granted..so many that gave their lives to bestow this opportunity on us..it is our obligation our duty.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #144 on: February 29, 2016, 02:08:28 am »
I don't and will never understand how any AMERICAN not vote for the POTUS..it's a privilege so many take for granted..so many that gave their lives to bestow this opportunity on us..it is our obligation our duty.

Myst, you cannot possibly be suggesting that we compromise our principles..... we just cannot do that...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #145 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:05 am »

Tried to warn who? Us? Here at TBR?

You realize this is much bigger than us. If all of us here and all of free republic supported Ted Cruz it would not make one bit of difference. We've all been engaged in useless argumentum a proelium.

We've derided, insulted and accused members, faceless screen names, for no reason at all. Simply because they have a different opinion, and we are smarter and more moral than they.

:3:

Offline Carling

« Reply #146 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:15 am »
Trump donated 100 large to the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah, he got ripped off too.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Bill Cipher

« Reply #147 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:37 am »
I never mentioned Trump regarding Syria.  I responded to a post on whether Putin was a "great leader".

Try to keep up.   :whistle:

Ri-i-i-i-ght.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #148 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:47 am »
Yes, if ever a risk was called for, the post-Obama experience is it. A trade war with China is absolutely needed. They have us by the neck.  There will only be one dominant economy, one dominant and if we are ever to have a chance in the future to maintain our position we must draw a hard line to show China where their limits are.  The single largest cronies are those who are controlled. And by the way, it's Hillary.

Sink, I know you will not and I have no issues with who does or does not get your vote.  I would prefer you respect the opinions of others who do not agree with you. We are not Nazi's, have not been turned into zombies by an orangutan, caught in rapture to a would-be dictator, are fools, idiots or cretins (all words and names you have cast upon us). We have arrived at our position honestly and with no blinders on our eyes whatsoever.

I can respect you but I do not respect your judgment.

Trump is the complete antithesis of what conservatives have always stood for. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #149 on: February 29, 2016, 02:10:18 am »
I said "in the general".  You know, when there is only the Democrat and Republican candidates.  Rubio vs Hillary in Florida... Rubio wins.  Trump vs Hillary in Florida... Hillary wins.

I noticed that after I posted. And I do apologize. Your prediction in the general is as valid as any. Again, I'm sorry.