Author Topic: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor  (Read 4540 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 1, 2024
Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor
By Olivia Murray

The closing line of the American Declaration reads as follows:

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honour [sic].

For Donald Trump, his allegiance and dedication to the patriot’s cause and America has been tested; and, where the rubber met the road, he held fast to the spirit of America’s founding (and still does). It is this genuine and lived-out attitude of self-sacrifice for a future of hope and liberty that has earned him so many enemies in so many high places.

Of course, the disclaimer, and allow me to be very clear: Trump is not a savior (for me, that’s Jesus and Jesus alone). But…

The immediate anti-Trump response is to remind us that he’s not perfect; Democrats will quickly fire off false talking points (“very fine people”), Republicans will cite legitimate lapses in judgment in Trump’s personal life, or “mean” tweets, or his bad hires. Now to the first point, those who are without sin should cast the first stone. To the second? I personally love Trump’s politically incorrect approach and actually applaud it, but objectively, “mean” implies vindictiveness and spitefulness towards an innocent party, and none of the people on the receiving end of Trump’s “mean tweets” have ever been undeserving. (Also, if you’re upset about words like “lame” and “loser” then you need to toughen way up and hope you never have to experience the tyranny that Trump is trying to repel back.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/donald_trump_pledging_his_life_his_fortune_and_his_sacred_honor.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 11:38:37 pm »
The DC communists are attacking Mr. Trump in the same way that the Brits went after the original signers of The Declaration.

That is, an attempt to ruin him financially, take his freedom (by imprisonment), or worse.

And there are members of this forum who may actually be enjoying that.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 12:00:32 am »
What a bunch of nonsense.  Trump's only out for himself, trying to stay out of jail, and seeking vengeance.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 12:02:26 am »

And there are members of this forum who may actually be enjoying that.

Names?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 12:05:53 am »
Names?

Yes. Who exactly. Because I can think of no one who supports this lawfare. Not a single soul.

@Fishrrman

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 12:19:58 am »
   @Fishrrman
   No need for Apologies.  You aint pizzing off no one here.  We welcome your Opinion.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 01:23:23 am »
And his BS.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 03:44:28 pm »
What a bunch of nonsense.  Trump's only out for himself, trying to stay out of jail, and seeking vengeance.

@Timber Rattler

Are you REALLY that much of a clueless fool in "private life",or is it just a roll you love to play here?

The ONLY reason that Trump is facing bankruptcy and jail time is BECAUSE he is running for the WH,and the professional criminal class we call "politicians" seem him as a danger to THEM.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 04:10:30 pm »
   Can you explain the other +4000 Lawsuits he has had before @sneakypete   
   Asking for a Friend.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 04:42:54 pm »
   Asking for a Friend.

@corbe

Nope.

Not believing that even  half of them have any merit,just BS suits filed in the hope of a quit settlement because a lot of times it's cheaper to settle out of court than it is to fight bogus charges.

AND.......,I really don't give a rabid rats ass.

What *I* care about is the future of America,not petty BullBush posted by jealous people.

Online LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 05:02:15 pm »
   Asking for a Friend.

Donald Trump’s legal dealings go all the way back to the 1970’s. Long before any presidential run

He’s a very shady businessman and it appears one deals with him at their risk
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 05:28:48 pm »
@corbe

Nope.

Not believing that even  half of them have any merit,just BS suits filed in the hope of a quit settlement because a lot of times it's cheaper to settle out of court than it is to fight bogus charges.

AND.......,I really don't give a rabid rats ass.

What *I* care about is the future of America,not petty BullBush posted by jealous people.

Trump has an extensive and well documented history of not paying or underpaying people who do work for him

If he’s willing to cheat them, what makes you so special that he’ll be honest and loyal to you?

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2024, 05:40:51 pm »
Trump has an extensive and well documented history of not paying or underpaying people who do work for him

If he’s willing to cheat them, what makes you so special that he’ll be honest and loyal to you?
Whaaaat? Why because....TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2024, 05:46:09 pm »
The terms "Trump" and "Honor" do not belong together.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2024, 01:39:57 am »

@LMAO

Yet he doesn't seem to have any problem hiring the same people to do other work later on.

Go figure.

De rich mans,dey all bees ebil!

Ebil,ah tells ya!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 01:42:09 am »
The terms "Trump" and "Honor" do not belong together.

@catfish1957

Ok,bubba,name the loser YOU support.

You know,the candidate with "honor".

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 01:57:30 am »
Trump pledging his life, his fortune and his sacred honor.  Ok then. Got it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2024, 02:24:08 am »
@catfish1957

Ok,bubba,name the loser YOU support.

You know,the candidate with "honor".

None of the above.

NONE are worthy.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2024, 02:24:58 am »
Trump pledging his life, his fortune and his sacred honor.  Ok then. Got it.

Makes no difference if his word is no good.

And his word is no good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2024, 02:32:38 am »
Makes no difference if his word is no good.

And his word is no good.

Trump says a lot of things and then he backpedals or doesn't keep his word, never admits that he is wrong and his supporters have to re-interpret what he said so he doesn't come across so crass or is incorrect ....so I don't hold a whole lot of stock in what he says. He hasn't given me any reason to take him at is word.

I could sit here and list all the times that he didn't follow through on his word, but there is no point as I've mentioned them before and probably more than once.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2024, 02:35:43 am »
Trump says a lot of things and then he backpedals or doesn't keep his word, never admits that he is wrong and his supporters have to re-interpret what he said so he doesn't come across so crass or is incorrect ....so I don't hold a whole lot of stock in what he says. He hasn't given me any reason to take him at is word.

I could sit here and list all the times that he didn't follow through on his word, but there is no point as I've mentioned them before and probably more than once.

Still, many here will vote for him in the end.
'Better than Bitem', the only criteria.

Literally a criteria THAT low.

This sh*t ain't gonna change till folks aim a whole lot higher.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2024, 02:52:31 am »
None of the above.

NONE are worthy.

@roamer_1

So you,in all your wisdom have decided to vote for "none of the above" instead of at least TRYING to improve things by voting for what YOU consider to be "the lesser of two evils??

IF Trump loses,do NOT let me see you making posts critical of whoever wins,because you share their guilt by not trying to stop them.

Just like action has consequences,sometimes a lack of action can also create bad consequences.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2024, 02:55:49 am »
Still, many here will vote for him in the end.
'Better than Bitem', the only criteria.

Literally a criteria THAT low.

This sh*t ain't gonna change till folks aim a whole lot higher.

@roamer_1

NOT as low,however,as sitting on your ass at home and practicing your little "superiority dance" while playing your fiddle as America burns all around you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2024, 03:00:28 am »
@roamer_1

So you,in all your wisdom have decided to vote for "none of the above" instead of at least TRYING to improve things by voting for what YOU consider to be "the lesser of two evils??

@sneakypete

Both are evil.
I don't do evil. I certainly don't vote *for* it.
And primarily, voting for evil on the side that is supposed to fight for good is the last defense lost.
Evil prevails not from one side... But from both sides now.

So send in the clowns. It's nothing but a circus.

IF Trump loses,do NOT let me see you making posts critical of whoever wins,because you share their guilt by not trying to stop them.

Yeah bullshit.

Just like action has consequences,sometimes a lack of action can also create bad consequences.

When both choices are against my basic moral sense, not to mention my principles, then there is no suitable choice to make.

The old sh*t sandwich vs. turd burger argument.
And it's false.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2024, 03:03:10 am »

@roamer_1

NOT as low,however,as sitting on your ass at home and practicing your little "superiority dance" while playing your fiddle as America burns all around you.

@sneakypete

So your solution is to throw more gas at it?

Get real.