Author Topic: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor  (Read 4543 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2024, 10:44:35 pm »
@roamer_1

Yep,and I didn't even know you were a Gypsy.

My statement SUGGESTS he MIGHT be an agent of change,versus your choice of being happy with  Slow Joe.

Your claim that sitting it out makes you "morally holy" some way because you are "pure of heart" is pure Bullshit.

You hate Trump for the same reasons the Dims hate Trump. He is rude,he is rich,and he  is orange,and that's all you need to know.

You don't identify with those born into wealth,so you don't trust them. End of story.

@sneakypete  what qualifications do being rich, rude and orange have to do with the presidency??? Nothing.  Those are character traits.  No one that I am aware of in here cares about those character traits.  You keep repeating them and they have really nothing to do with anything.   :shrug:

We do care about past attacks on conservatives,  past promises broken and his policy failures.  Those are concerns and those concerns have absolutely nothing to do with him being rich, rude or orange.  Nothing.  Notta.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2024, 01:07:51 am »
@sneakypete  what qualifications do being rich, rude and orange have to do with the presidency??? Nothing.  Those are character traits.  No one that I am aware of in here cares about those character traits.  You keep repeating them and they have really nothing to do with anything.   :shrug:

We do care about past attacks on conservatives,  past promises broken and his policy failures.  Those are concerns and those concerns have absolutely nothing to do with him being rich, rude or orange.  Nothing.  Notta.

I don’t know why or what purpose  it’s suppose to serve of he repeating that line
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2024, 01:11:37 am »

I don’t know why or what purpose  it’s suppose to serve of he repeating that line

Because any argument can be conveniently tossed away as mere bias.
But it's baloney. You know it, I know it, and so does @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2024, 01:58:33 am »
All you anti-Trumpers go ahead  and keep living  in your little dream world where it makes no difference if it's Trump  or Slow Joe that gets elected.

You can even do your little "superiority dances",safe in the knowledge that your candidate CAN'T lose because they don't exist,and somehow or another,America is going to end up in a better place.

I'm done.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2024, 02:12:17 am »
All you anti-Trumpers go ahead  and keep living  in your little dream world where it makes no difference if it's Trump  or Slow Joe that gets elected.

It doesn't make any difference - It's big, intrusive, expensive government either way, AS PROVEN.
Understand that: It's already on the record.

You can even do your little "superiority dances",safe in the knowledge that your candidate CAN'T lose because they don't exist,and somehow or another,America is going to end up in a better place.

I'm done.

I don't care about winning or losing the way you do @sneakypete ... Winning would be raising up a Republican party ready to fight for Conservative values.

That ain't Tumpy, so it's lost either way. Big government prevails, and BOTH sides want it.

Unless we return to Conservative values, there is no winning. so why should I give a crap beyond that?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2024, 02:16:23 am »

I'm done.

:hands:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2024, 02:30:34 am »

I'm done.

Harumph

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2024, 02:30:51 am »
:hands:
Don't celebrate yet, I don't believe it for a second. He'll be right back at it the moment he thinks his Orange Lord is unfairly attacked :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2024, 02:42:05 am »
Don't celebrate yet, I don't believe it for a second. He'll be right back at it the moment he thinks his Orange Lord is unfairly attacked :silly: :silly: :silly:

Call it love

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2024, 03:39:40 am »
Call it love

@LMAO

Which just goes to prove how truly freaking stupid you anti-Trumpers really are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2024, 03:54:30 am »
@LMAO

Which just goes to prove how truly freaking stupid you anti-Trumpers really are.

You become very defensive when people don’t share the same feelings for Trump as you do

This isn’t about an emotional gratification or just making liberal heads explode for many of us. This is about judging and weighing  a record as president and real disconcerting policy proposals

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 04:05:39 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2024, 04:13:12 am »
You become very defensive when people don’t share the same feelings for Trump as you do

This isn’t about an emotional gratification or just making liberal heads explode for many of us. This is about judging and weighing  a record as president and real disconcerting policy proposals
Aw, man........I thought he was done :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2024, 04:18:47 am »
Aw, man........I thought he was done :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

You called it, though. He did come back

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 04:33:08 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2024, 04:37:40 pm »
What are Trump’s plans for making us a “free and independent nation?”

If you really honestly look at many of his policy proposals, and get beyond the emotional drives, they’re just as dangerous as Biden’s minus the border

And how were we saved from becoming a cog in “World Wide Government, Inc” his first round?

I never did get an answer to these questions

Barry Goldwater