Author Topic: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor  (Read 4542 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Donald Trump: pledging his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2024, 03:36:14 am »
@sneakypete

Both are evil.
I don't do evil. I certainly don't vote *for* it.

@roamer_1

Of course  you vote for it,by  not voting against it.

And primarily, voting for evil on the side that is supposed to fight for good is the last defense lost.
Evil prevails not from one side... But from both sides now.

So don't vote at all and by not voting,do NOT ONE SINGLE THING to prevent evil from taking over.

GOOD thinking!</S>

When both choices are against my basic moral sense, not to mention my principles, then there is no suitable choice to make.

You are NOT really THAT freaking stupid.  You clearly understand that by not voting for the lesser of two or more evils,that you are in FACT,voting for the stronger of two evils.

Gotta be kinda hard to pat yourself on the back for THAT one!

The old sh*t sandwich vs. turd burger argument.
And it's false.

I guess to some people a poor excuse is better than no excuse at all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2024, 03:37:30 am »
@sneakypete

So your solution is to throw more gas at it?

Get real.

@roamer_1

ROFLMAO!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2024, 04:43:48 am »
@roamer_1

Of course  you vote for it,by  not voting against it.

Your logic is flawless, @sneakypete ... To not vote for evil is to vote for evil, so you MUST vote for evil. That's just effin brilliant.

So don't vote at all and by not voting,do NOT ONE SINGLE THING to prevent evil from taking over.

GOOD thinking!</S>

Evil is taking over either way.

You are NOT really THAT freaking stupid.  You clearly understand that by not voting for the lesser of two or more evils,that you are in FACT,voting for the stronger of two evils.

Gotta be kinda hard to pat yourself on the back for THAT one!

No, as demonstrated above. You assume your evil is the lesser one.
I do not see that distinction.
In fact, voting *FOR* big government liberalism on the right is the very last bastion falling. All defenses gone.
That's what you're doing.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 04:44:37 am by roamer_1 »

Online LMAO

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2024, 12:31:49 pm »
@LMAO

Yet he doesn't seem to have any problem hiring the same people to do other work later on.

Go figure.

If he’s willing to cheat them, what makes you so special that he’ll be honest and loyal to you?

De rich mans,dey all bees ebil!

Ebil,ah tells ya!

Trump’s history of stiffing contractors is well documented.

But you are right. Anybody who does business with him does so at their own risk. To me, it’s the same thing as police that still choose to work in the inner cities regardless of knowing that the resident and the city council will be hostile to them.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:05:46 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2024, 01:22:56 pm »
It is hard to believe anyone could turn a troll like Trump into a sympathetic martyr, but the Democrats have apparently done it. Historians will scratch their heads at the stupidity of the strategy, but there it is. Just goes to show they are indeed Bolsheviks at heart.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 01:31:13 pm »
It is hard to believe anyone could turn a troll like Trump into a sympathetic martyr, but the Democrats have apparently done it. Historians will scratch their heads at the stupidity of the strategy, but there it is. Just goes to show they are indeed Bolsheviks at heart.

@massadvj

So,since I am sensible enough to vote for the FAR lesser evil,in your damaged mind this makes me a Bolshevik at heart?

Are you REALLY THAT freaking stupid?

Online LMAO

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2024, 01:35:35 pm »

If by some miracle Trump wins, it won’t be because of this

It’ll be because of the Biden White House’s broken border crisis and their insistence everything is going swimmingly well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2024, 03:00:47 pm »

It’ll be because of the Biden White House’s broken border crisis and their insistence everything is going swimmingly well

Wrong!!! @massadvj has it right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2024, 03:14:54 pm »
Wrong!!! @massadvj has it right!

Is there any case  in history where people have voted for a president because they felt sorry for them? I can’t seem to find any examples.

Voting  for somebody based on pure emotion has consequences

The American people may think a lot of these cases are politically driven. But I don’t think that’s going to translate into them rushing out to put him in office again.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 03:17:35 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2024, 03:19:54 pm »
Is there any case  in history where people have voted for a president because they felt sorry for them? I can’t seem to find any examples.

Voting  for somebody based on pure emotion has consequences

The American people may think a lot of these cases are politically driven. But I don’t think that’s going to translate into them rushing out to put him in office again.

They aren't voting for him so much as they are voting against allowing the rule of law to be continually trampled on from all quarters! We've had quite enough of that!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 03:22:33 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2024, 03:21:41 pm »
They aren't voting for him so much as they are voting against allowing the rule of law to be trampled on from all quarters! We've had quite enough of that!

We haven’t seen any ballots cast yet to make that determination.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2024, 08:04:29 pm »

@LMAO

IF Trump doesn't win,and you don't support Biden,just who  do you think  is going  to get elected?

Or maybe you think we will just have anarchy for the next 4 years?

Online LMAO

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2024, 08:06:49 pm »
@LMAO

IF Trump doesn't win,and you don't support Biden,just who  do you think  is going  to get elected?

We’re going to have anarchy regardless of which of the two wins

Neither candidate has any plans and/or the desire to fix what ails us

Barry Goldwater

Offline berdie

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2024, 09:34:19 pm »
They aren't voting for him so much as they are voting against allowing the rule of law to be continually trampled on from all quarters! We've had quite enough of that!

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2024, 10:29:53 pm »
@LMAO

Who cares, one way or the other? Either one has proven to take your treasure and your liberty, and that with both hands.

No difference.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2024, 11:30:34 pm »
Lord what a crock of excrement...Trump is pledging his life? I'm sorry just where did he pledge his life? His fortune? No he is pledging the fortune of others to pay his legal bills, his Sacred ...sacred honor? What kind of babbling bullshit is this? Exactly how is Trump honorable, where has Trump been honorable? Not in his marriages, not in his business dealings and sure as hell he isn't sacred in any way shape or form **nononono* So this is just more unjustified hero worship just like the democrats, first with a lying, drug using, adulterous JFK and then Obama. No thank you, I'll pass on this BS.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2024, 12:06:45 am »
Lord what a crock of excrement...Trump is pledging his life? I'm sorry just where did he pledge his life? His fortune? No he is pledging the fortune of others to pay his legal bills, his Sacred ...sacred honor? What kind of babbling bullshit is this? Exactly how is Trump honorable, where has Trump been honorable? Not in his marriages, not in his business dealings and sure as hell he isn't sacred in any way shape or form **nononono* So this is just more unjustified hero worship just like the democrats, first with a lying, drug using, adulterous JFK and then Obama. No thank you, I'll pass on this BS.

pointing-up :yowsa:

Quoted for emphasis.
 888high58888

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2024, 01:10:37 am »

It's been awhile I couldn't remember who the Bolsheviks were -

The Bolsheviks, led by Vladimir Lenin, were a radical-left faction of the Marxist Russian Social Democratic Labour Party which split with the Mensheviks at the Second Party Congress in 1903.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2024, 03:55:15 am »
@massadvj

So,since I am sensible enough to vote for the FAR lesser evil,in your damaged mind this makes me a Bolshevik at heart?

Are you REALLY THAT freaking stupid?

The Bolsheviks I am referring to here are the Democrats who are persecuting Trump, not Trump supporters.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2024, 03:56:39 am »

Agree.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:35 pm »
@roamer_1

IF Trump loses,do NOT let me see you making posts critical of whoever wins, because you share their guilt by not trying to stop them.

If someone's issue is that neither of the two candidates are any good, then there's nothing wrong with bitching about the winner regardless of who it is, even if you didn't vote for the loser.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2024, 03:47:33 pm »
The Bolsheviks I am referring to here are the Democrats who are persecuting Trump, not Trump supporters.

@massadvj

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2024, 03:48:58 pm »
If someone's issue is that neither of the two candidates are any good, then there's nothing wrong with bitching about the winner regardless of who it is, even if you didn't vote for the loser.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Yeah,there is.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2024, 04:26:30 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

Yeah,there is.

Now there's a well-reasoned response.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2024, 04:36:59 pm »
Now there's a well-reasoned response.

@Maj. Bill Martin

WHY do you seem to think it is ok for someone who couldn't be bother to vote,to be going around criticizing someone that did?

If  you  didn't care enough to vote,you didn't care enough to worry about the outcome. You are just whining about it because you are a whiner.