Author Topic: BREAKING- DeSantis drops out of presidential race  (Read 5970 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: BREAKING- DeSantis drops out of presidential race
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2024, 12:57:56 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2024, 01:02:49 am »
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
DeSantis supporters, your guy dropped out.

I have an immense amount of respect for Ron DeSantis as somebody who spends some of the year in Florida.

If you had any respect for Ron DeSantis, you wouldn't have written this.

Joe Biden, another term in the White House, there will be no more America.

Joe Biden wouldn't be in the White House now, except for Trump.

If you support conservative values, you will support Donald Trump.

That's like saying that if you support Jews, then you will support Hamas.

If you do not want to see women be raped violently in the streets by illegal aliens, you will support Donald Trump.

If you do not want to see, DEI be the law of the land and be codified into the United States Constitution, you will support Donald Trump.

If you didn't want to see those things, then you would have supported Ted Cruz in 2016.  You wouldn't have supported the guy who promised to fast-track illegals back into the country to give them legal staus.

If you want economic prosperity to come back to this nation, you will support Donald Trump.

Trump is the guy who destroyed our economic prosperity with $3 trillion in Covid cash printed up out of thin air so that people could stop working, stop paying rents, mortgages, and loan repayments.  We haven't forgotten.

If you do not want to see the country be run by bureaucrats who absolutely hate us, you will support Donald Trump.

You mean bureaucrats like Anthony Fauci, William Barr, Christopher Wray, Elaine Ciao, Nikki Haley, Rod Rosenstein, . . .

If you do not want the WEF and WHO dictating American domestic policies, you will support Donald Trump.

You mean like they did with Covid when Trump was in office?

We have a country to save. This is not about one man or one personality.

I strongly disagree.  This is EXACTLY what your post is about.  One man, one personality.

Donald Trump is the only remaining vehicle to continue the American experiment as it is.

Donald Trump is about as far removed from the "American Experiment" (1787) as one can get.  $3 trillion in one year!  And not one of you cultists will even acknowledge it.

If Donald Trump had not been the choice of the people and DeSantis had won the nomination, I would be right there with you guys trying to get him elected.

The fact that you are with Donald Trump tells us that you would never be with Ron DeSantis.

You want to cut the bullshit?  Start by deleting this tweet.  And then apologize to Ron DeSantis for every insult and lie you gleefully tossed his way.  Do that first, and then we can talk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2024, 01:03:40 am »
    They're popping champaign corks over at GP and CTH, no doubt.

And at the RNC and DNC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2024, 01:13:14 am »
That guy has been absolutely trashing DeSantis for more than a year.  Does he think everyone has forgotten that??

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2024, 01:26:20 am »
Nope.  Not happening.  This Joey fellow can bugger off.  I don't do the unity thing with double-talking, name-calling, ignorant cretins like Trump.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2024, 02:00:20 am »
   We have entered the GOP Season of Electile Dysfunction, 4 months early.
   There aint no pill for that, unfortunately.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2024, 02:06:15 am »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Trump Declares Ron ‘DeSanctimonious’ Nickname ‘Officially Retired’ After Florida Governor Drops from 2024 Race

Former President Donald Trump declared the Ron ‘DeSanctimonious’ nickname “officially retired” after Ron DeSantis dropped from the 2024 race.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/21/trump-declares-ron-desanctimonious-nickname-officially-retired-after-florida-governor-drops-from-2024-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2024, 02:07:43 am »
I think I am through with politics and here for awhile.

I'll lurk, but I've had enough of a country drunk on stupidity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2024, 02:09:39 am »
*****rollingeyes*****

Trump Declares Ron ‘DeSanctimonious’ Nickname ‘Officially Retired’ After Florida Governor Drops from 2024 Race

Former President Donald Trump declared the Ron ‘DeSanctimonious’ nickname “officially retired” after Ron DeSantis dropped from the 2024 race.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/21/trump-declares-ron-desanctimonious-nickname-officially-retired-after-florida-governor-drops-from-2024-race/

Gosh, he sure thinks he’s clever.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2024, 02:10:48 am »
Joy!  Now it'll be Haley against Trump.  I still think somehow she'll wind up being the GOP nominee.

Hope it happens
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2024, 02:15:43 am »
Gosh, he sure thinks he’s clever.

Swell of him, isn't it?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2024, 02:16:58 am »

You will be missed.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2024, 02:24:53 am »

Please don’t go. Plenty of enjoyable conversations can be found here. I feel the same about our country - it doesn’t make any sense at all.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online LMAO

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2024, 02:25:36 am »

Not me

I have no doubt we will hear more stupid proposals and demented rants from both Biden and Trump in the next few months that will provide ample entertainment at  least
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 02:27:21 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2024, 02:40:21 am »
    I agree @LMAO I watch TV rarely, Film Noir.

Don't go @catfish1957

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2024, 03:00:24 am »

Getting there myself. To Heck with politics in the sorry state it has morphed into the past 20 years.

Words can't express how disappointed I am with Mega anything.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 03:10:15 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2024, 03:03:03 am »
Not me

I have no doubt we will hear more stupid proposals and demented rants from both Biden and Trump in the next few months that will provide ample entertainment at  least

It'll be the first election where I don't really have a dog in the hunt, so I'm for maximizing entertainment value at this point.  Hopefully these two bozos can provide at least some of that over the next year or so.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2024, 03:10:27 am »
@Sighlass and @catfish1957 there are other threads in which to post.  I consider you both my forum buddies - Briefers who support each other.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2024, 03:14:41 am »

It takes jiggering your viewpoint...
I have been tellin folks forever that I am really not politically wired... And I'm really not.

When the politics has no meaning, which it seldom ever does, the framework is different.
There is plenty here without the politics.
Stay and contribute to that stuff and let the political morons go hang.
Else your very strong voice will be sorely missed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2024, 03:15:51 am »
Getting there myself. To Heck with politics in the sorry state it has morphed into the past 20 years.

Words can't express how disappointed I am with Mega anything.

Yeah... All the more reason for your voice to remain.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2024, 03:17:54 am »
*****rollingeyes*****

How nice of him, now that he needs DeSantis supporters to beat Biden.

Screw Trump.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2024, 03:20:04 am »
DeSantis' name will still be on my primary ballot, and he will still get my vote.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2024, 03:20:45 am »

I very much understand.

Don't be gone too long.

Offline corbe

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2024, 03:24:16 am »
   Apparently, Trump is on his way to the Capitol.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2024, 03:32:05 am »
After Haley is trounced in NH and SC, she will also be out, and the Democrats will have their preferred GOP nominee. Then we will see whether their strategy of making Trump a martyr backfires or not. I suspect many Dims are now thinking perhaps they made a big mistake stirring the hornet's nest.