Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14254 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2024, 11:19:49 pm »
You seem to forget trump did exactly that his first term, along with antagonizing everyone he needed to get long lasting results and instead everything he accomplished was done by EO and erased by Biden. So what has changed, not Trump he still the thin skinned ass who thrives on attacking anyone he considers disloyal, and that sure seems to be a hell of a lot of republicans...again. Trump couldn't get jack done with out using EO's the first time and he had a supermajority then. IF he gets elected again I seriously doubt he will have even a slim majority in one house so all we get is a four year lame duck who once again only accomplishes anything temporarily by EO's. As a bonus he will no doubt piss off both democrats and republicans and we will again end up with a dem after and every EO will be erased again. So much winning **nononono*

That pretty much encapsulates why I can't even root for him to win.  Trump's first term gave us Biden, and I think his second term might just be enough to usher in a truly awful and radical left Dem Administration in 2028/2029.  Whereas I think we could probably do enough to stymie a second Biden term and then capitalize on his screw-ups in 2028 with an actual conservative candidate.

I'd never vote for a Democrat for President, but Trump and his aftermath scare me more than does Biden.

Online LMAO

« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2024, 11:20:01 pm »
:silly: :silly: :silly:

That's right.  :beer:

The idea that Trump will fight the Democrats, despite evidence to the contrary, is nothing more than wishcasting

Trump's first step when the COVID came was to restrict travel from were it was traced and that was China. He was right to do that and I agreed with him on that. But as soon as the Democrats called him xenophobic(never mind that Biden did the same thing with India), everything that followed was destructive

Trump was not the victim. He was critical of governors like Kemp for opening early and went after Massie because he wanted a recorded vote on the spending vs a voice vote. When Congressional Republicans wanted to control that spending, he sided with the Democrats. He also insisted his name be on those COVID checks

Trump didn't inherit any real crisis when he was elected in 2016. His handling of COVID was instructive. It showed how he would handle a crisis. And when the economy showed signs of weakening in 2019, he went into a rage over the Federal Reserve because they wouldn't lower interest rates to zero. Even as bad as Biden is, he isn't demanding that
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 12:36:20 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2024, 11:22:40 pm »
That pretty much encapsulates why I can't even root for him to win.  Trump's first term gave us Biden, and I think his second term might just be enough to usher in a truly awful and radical left Dem Administration in 2028/2029. 

President Cori Bush? wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2024, 11:25:42 pm »
That pretty much encapsulates why I can't even root for him to win.  Trump's first term gave us Biden, and I think his second term might just be enough to usher in a truly awful and radical left Dem Administration in 2028/2029.  Whereas I think we could probably do enough to stymie a second Biden term and then capitalize on his screw-ups in 2028 with an actual conservative candidate.

I'd never vote for a Democrat for President, but Trump and his aftermath scare me more than does Biden.

Another Biden/Trump rematch?  Tell me it isn't so. With Trump's popularity still very obvious, the DEMS would be absolutely stupid to run him at this point.  His numbers are tanking and Kamel's are even worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2024, 11:56:16 pm »
The idea that Trump will fight the Democrats, despite evidence to the contrary, is nothing more than wishcasting

Trump's first step when the COVID came was to restrict travel from were it was traced and that was China. He was right to do that and I agreed with him on that. But as soon as the Democrats called him xenophobic(never mind that Biden did the same thing with India), everything that followed was destructive

Trump was not the victim. He was critical of governors like Kemp for opening early and went after Massie because he wanted a recorded vote on the spending vs a voice vote. When Congressional Republicans wanted to control that spending, he sided with the Democrats. He also insisted his name be on those COVID checks

Trump didn't inherit any real crisis when he was elected in 2016. His handling of COVID was instructive on how he would deal with a crisis. It showed how he would handle a crisis. And when the economy showed signs of weakening in 2019, he went into a rage over the Federal Reserve because they wouldn't lower interest rates to zero. Even as bad as Biden is, he isn't demanding that

That's all right... All correct.
The idea that Tumpy is going to 'drain the swamp' is nothing but hopium.
Those who have been duped by him normally have their hearts in the right place.
But not anymore. The wool is pulled over their eyes.

I will again predict: History will not be kind to Tumpy.

Online DB

« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2024, 12:05:31 am »
The only thing to do is hunker down and survive the continuing storm.

To those who demanded this path, enjoy the fruits of your labor... You've burned all your excuses and good will. You own it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2024, 12:11:03 am »
The only thing to do is hunker down and survive the continuing storm.

To those who demanded this path, enjoy the fruits of your labor... You've burned all your excuses and good will. You own it.

The future of America looks very, very bleak.  With the ILLEGAL invasion and so much evilness happening, I'm not sure how many will actually survive the coming storm.

I wish I could see a glimmer of optimism at this point.  I can only HOPE and PRAY that things will get better.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #407 on: January 22, 2024, 12:15:03 am »
Another Biden/Trump rematch?  Tell me it isn't so. With Trump's popularity still very obvious, the DEMS would be absolutely stupid to run him at this point.  His numbers are tanking and Kamel's are even worse.

@libertybele

His handlers HAVE to know that old goat is senile,but they can never admit it.

I strongly SUSPECT that Biden will declare he is stepping down for unnamed "health reasons" when it is too late for the RNC to mount a campaign against whoever the DNC slides under the door to replace Biden.

No,I do NOT think it will be "cackles",but I have no idea who it will be,other than it will be someone under the total control of the same people who control Biden.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #408 on: January 22, 2024, 01:15:45 am »
@LMAO

No,he is the only one that WILL fight the Dims.

Like he did last time?  Oh wait, he didn't.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #409 on: January 22, 2024, 01:41:16 am »
@libertybele

His handlers HAVE to know that old goat is senile,but they can never admit it.

I strongly SUSPECT that Biden will declare he is stepping down for unnamed "health reasons" when it is too late for the RNC to mount a campaign against whoever the DNC slides under the door to replace Biden.

No,I do NOT think it will be "cackles",but I have no idea who it will be,other than it will be someone under the total control of the same people who control Biden.

That is why I believe they are going to run someone very formidable with a ton of name recognition -- Big Mike has been my prediction or Susan Rice all along.  Yes, there are going to wait till it's too late to mount a campaign against whomever they decide to run.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #410 on: January 22, 2024, 01:59:16 am »
That is why I believe they are going to run someone very formidable with a ton of name recognition -- Big Mike has been my prediction or Susan Rice all along.  Yes, there are going to wait till it's too late to mount a campaign against whomever they decide to run.

@libertybele

The only thing I feel competent to guess at is the Dim candidate will be a black male or female,but regardless of who it is,he or she WILL be controlled by the same international bankers who are controlling Slow Joe.

They will pick a black candidate because it will be even harder for the RNC to campaign against someone black because the media and the DNC will be screaming "RACISM!" every time the Republicans try to criticize the leftist candidate.

Same  freak show,but a different,darker face.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 02:00:40 am by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #411 on: January 22, 2024, 02:14:00 am »
@libertybele

The only thing I feel competent to guess at is the Dim candidate will be a black male or female,but regardless of who it is,he or she WILL be controlled by the same international bankers who are controlling Slow Joe.

They will pick a black candidate because it will be even harder for the RNC to campaign against someone black because the media and the DNC will be screaming "RACISM!" every time the Republicans try to criticize the leftist candidate.

Same  freak show,but a different,darker face.

Big Mike - black female fits the scenario.  Add Susan Rice as VP and there is just no way Trump is going to win against them. Even IF Trump truly does win, can you imagine BLM, and others screaming? We'd have a race war on our hands.  Who'd stop it??? No one. The DEMS want to see the destruction of our country.What better way?  ILLEGALS and Blacks against Whitey.  Obama's transformation complete!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #412 on: January 22, 2024, 02:22:10 am »
Big Mike - black female fits the scenario.  Add Susan Rice as VP and there is just no way Trump is going to win against them. Even IF Trump truly does win, can you imagine BLM, and others screaming? We'd have a race war on our hands.  Who'd stop it??? No one. The DEMS want to see the destruction of our country.What better way?  ILLEGALS and Blacks against Whitey.  Obama's transformation complete!

@libertybele

You may just be right on this one.

I hope not,but..........

Online corbe

« Reply #413 on: January 22, 2024, 02:23:17 am »
    Trump will pick from the same crowd @sneakypete
    You either have no melatonin or have a VJJ.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #414 on: February 24, 2024, 11:40:48 pm »
Took a break, though he's around from time to time... Life stuff.

@Kamaji

Indeed!

On a positive note, I just returned from the doctor's and I've managed to shed 42 pounds in the last 6 months.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #415 on: February 24, 2024, 11:45:23 pm »
Indeed!

On a positive note, I just returned from the doctor's and I've managed to shed 42 pounds in the last 6 months.

Wow that is good news...congrats!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #416 on: February 24, 2024, 11:56:01 pm »
Indeed!

I remember the feeling when I lost that much.....Congrats, and so good to see you again!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #417 on: February 24, 2024, 11:59:33 pm »
Indeed!

You rock!!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #418 on: February 25, 2024, 12:10:54 am »
Indeed!

Great to see you. Great to hear things might be coming along!  :beer:
Hopefully things are looking up.  :seeya:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #419 on: February 25, 2024, 01:42:21 am »
Impressive!!!  Keep up the good work!  @Kamaji

Thanks!  I realized that now was one of the last times when I could get myself into better health for the long run, and it's mostly due to walking - a lot of walking - and a bit of jogging/trotting, as well as some sensible control on what I eat, which has had the benefit that I do more of my own cooking now, so the food is even better than before.

Just to give myself a boost, in the pet store today I picked up a 40 pound bag of dog food to remind myself of how much extra I used to be carrying around.  In retrospect, I can't believe that I let myself get to that point - I know how it happened, and it was all due to my choices - I'm just happy that I was able to do the work needed to lose the weight, and also to get everything else into better shape.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2024, 01:55:44 am »
Indeed!

How did you do it?   Crack or meth?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #421 on: February 25, 2024, 02:21:39 am »
Thanks!  I realized that now was one of the last times when I could get myself into better health for the long run, and it's mostly due to walking - a lot of walking - and a bit of jogging/trotting, as well as some sensible control on what I eat, which has had the benefit that I do more of my own cooking now, so the food is even better than before.

Just to give myself a boost, in the pet store today I picked up a 40 pound bag of dog food to remind myself of how much extra I used to be carrying around.  In retrospect, I can't believe that I let myself get to that point - I know how it happened, and it was all due to my choices - I'm just happy that I was able to do the work needed to lose the weight, and also to get everything else into better shape.
I've found that frequent walking also helps get circulation going, including through the kidneys, which can help reduce fluid retention and water weight. That's just my personal experience.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2024, 03:36:51 am »

I did that, too.  That's a large bag of dog food!  I should know....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #423 on: February 25, 2024, 02:54:41 pm »
Maintaining my youth weight gets tougher as I get close to 60. But I’ve been able to do it with some minor fluctuations over the years

Weight training. Building and maintaining muscle mass helps. I started as a teen for the reason of attracting chicks. Today, I lift to maintain and keep my strength

Walking is a great aerobic exercise especially for the long term. Won’t rack your knees like jogging can

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2024, 05:43:01 pm »
Maintaining my youth weight gets tougher as I get close to 60. But I’ve been able to do it with some minor fluctuations over the years

Weight training. Building and maintaining muscle mass helps. I started as a teen for the reason of attracting chicks. Today, I lift to maintain and keep my strength

Walking is a great aerobic exercise especially for the long term. Won’t rack your knees like jogging can

Easier in the great white North. Everything you do in winter costs huge calories. I have put on 50 pounds every winter of my life, and dropped it all back off in the spring. mountaineering, x-country skiing, ice climbing, and especially snow shoeing... And that's all just to get there... Ice fishing... If you like going where nobody else goes... ice fishing will tear the pounds off you.