Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14630 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2024, 11:57:11 pm »
Bizarre

You laughed at the idea of DeSantis, being a conservative. I asked you what was it about Ron DeSantis that you don’t think he’s conservative

It was you that said not being loyal to Trump. That is not the definition of a conservative.

DeSantis is a conservative, just as Bernie Sanders is a progressive. That’s just the facts

He and reality have had a nasty divorce.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:07:55 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2024, 11:58:43 pm »
He and reality have had a nastry divorce.

With a horrible custody battle to boot
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2024, 12:11:16 am »
   Reality got the House, 1/2 his Pensions, Trucks, even the dogs.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2024, 12:47:25 am »
@Hoodat

And that changes the intent and the word?

Perhaps you should take that up with the person who changed the word and intent.  Again, the word was in quotes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2024, 12:50:32 am »
Perhaps you should take that up with the person who changed the word and intent.  Again, the word was in quotes.

Not naming names but...    :whistle:
I find it amazing that we have active members at TBR who have no idea what "conservatism" is, at a Conservative Forum.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #330 on: January 19, 2024, 01:03:30 am »
Not naming names but...    :whistle:
I find it amazing that we have active members at TBR who have no idea what "conservatism" is, at a Conservative Forum.   :cool:

I believe they were considered Conservative before the bright shiny orange squirrel had the misfortune to run across their path.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #331 on: January 19, 2024, 01:04:12 am »
@roamer_1

The truth can sometimes be both embarrassing and painful.

It IS going to be either Trump or a "designated hitter" sitting in the oval  office once the dust clears,and  YOU and others like you will play a part in putting them there by not voting.

Assuming of course we have honest vote tallies. Or anything even within shouting distance of one.

@sneakypete

Tough shit. I ain't voting for your liberal government. There it is.

You want my vote, stop backing liberals.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2024, 01:23:29 am »
@sneakypete

Tough shit. I ain't voting for your liberal government. There it is.

You want my vote, stop backing liberals.

He’s the same guy that said he would never vote for Ron DeSantis even if it meant Joe Biden getting back in but he chastise anybody who won’t vote for Donald Trump as putting Joe Biden back in the White House

He has the right to make his choice, but he doesn’t have the right to lecture others for making the same choice he does
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #333 on: January 19, 2024, 01:31:55 am »
He’s the same guy that said he would never vote for Ron DeSantis even if it meant Joe Biden getting back in but he chastise anybody who won’t vote for Donald Trump as putting Joe Biden back in the White House

He has the right to make his choice, but he doesn’t have the right to lecture others for making the same choice he does

That is the exact same thing Democrats do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #334 on: January 19, 2024, 01:33:11 am »

@LMAO

Same old stupid whiny hissy-fit. You people don't care about Day do ron ron stabbing Trump in the back after Trump supported his campaign and helped pull his numbers up because he isn't  rich,rude,orange.

IF DeSanctimonious were to win due to  some sort of miracle,the very first thing he would do would be to start running for re-election and sucking up  to the DNC.

And those of you who support him despite knowing about this seem to think that just because he did it to Trump,that doesn't mean he won't do it to thee and me,and everyone else in the country.

As a wise old woman I  know once noted,"Wish in one hand  and take a bleep in the other,and see which gets full first."

You people are ALL grown adults,and you are acting like teen school girls with  their first crushes over that loser because he promises you he won't "bleep in your mouths".

Yeah,he probably  IS more moral than Slow Joe,but that is sitting the bar pretty low.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 01:34:17 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #335 on: January 19, 2024, 01:33:12 am »
For the last eight years that Trump has been on the scene, can anyone here remember a single time where he said that we should cut the size of government?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #336 on: January 19, 2024, 01:34:15 am »
@LMAO

Same old stupid whiny hissy-fit. You people don't care about Day do ron ron stabbing Trump in the back after Trump supported his campaign and helped pull his numbers up because he isn't  rich,rude,orange.

@sneakypete

For the UMPTEENTH TIME, how did DeSantis stab Trump in the back?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #337 on: January 19, 2024, 01:38:01 am »
@sneakypete

For the UMPTEENTH TIME, how did DeSantis stab Trump in the back?

He didn't and @sneakypete knows that and is just reciting bogus talking points. We've rehashed this point over and over, so I'll spare everyone and not repeat the stats again. 

BTW -- There's no point as far as I concerned in even engaging @sneakypete any further on this thread -- it's the same old talking points, the same old baloney that he spews and the childish DeSantis name calling.   :seeya:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 01:40:50 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #338 on: January 19, 2024, 01:41:17 am »

@LMAO

Now you are saying I don't have a right to my opinion.

Which  comes as no  surprise whatsoever.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #339 on: January 19, 2024, 01:43:21 am »
@LMAO

IF DeSanctimonious were to win due to  some sort of miracle,the very first thing he would do would be to start running for re-election and sucking up  to the DNC.

And those of you who support him despite knowing about this seem to think that just because he did it to Trump,that doesn't mean he won't do it to thee and me,and everyone else in the country.

As a wise old woman I  know once noted,"Wish in one hand  and take a bleep in the other,and see which gets full first."

You people are ALL grown adults,and you are acting like teen school girls with  their first crushes over that loser because he promises you he won't "bleep in your mouths".

Yeah,he probably  IS more moral than Slow Joe,but that is sitting the bar pretty low.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2024, 01:45:29 am »
@LMAO

Now you are saying I don't have a right to my opinion.

Which  comes as no  surprise whatsoever.

Whoever said you didn’t have any right to your opinion… Lol

I said you don’t have the right to lecture others for doing what you yourself have chosen to do

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #341 on: January 19, 2024, 01:46:04 am »
@LMAO

That's because it isn't true, as has been proven over and again. It is a figment of your imagination.

Bullcrap, pure and simple. His record flatly denies your theory.

And those of you who support him despite knowing about this [...]

And we DON'T know it because it ain't true.

His record as a Conservative is immaculate. Unassailable. Which is why you choose to make shit up.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #342 on: January 19, 2024, 01:48:00 am »
@LMAO

What an online meltdown

I don’t see anybody here who’s acting like a teenage girl with her first crush when it comes to Ron DeSantis

There are disagreements. Always will be. But we are conservatives and he’s the most conservative one in the race.

Ron DeSantis was a congressman. I know I will not get an answer, but can you point one example where he sucked up to the DNC

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2024, 01:51:59 am »
Whoever said you didn’t have any right to your opinion… Lol

I said you don’t have the right to lecture others for doing what you yourself have chosen to do

@LMAO

WHEN did I decide to support a whiny little bitch for President?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #344 on: January 19, 2024, 01:54:00 am »
@LMAO

Interesting choice of words since it kind of describes your hero Donald Trump

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2024, 01:55:31 am »
That's because it isn't true, as has been proven over and again. It is a figment of your imagination.

Bullcrap, pure and simple. His record flatly denies your theory.

And we DON'T know it because it ain't true.

His record as a Conservative is immaculate. Unassailable. Which is why you choose to make shit up.

@roamer_1

ROFLMAO! DeSanctimonious has now morphed into  an immaculate candidate!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2024, 01:56:35 am »
@LMAO

What are you talking about?

Let me break it down. You said you would not vote for Ron DeSantis. OK… your choice.

But you tell people that if they don’t vote for Trump, they’re helping Biden. How does that not apply to you if you didn’t vote for Ron DeSantis as president if he got the nomination

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2024, 01:57:28 am »
What are you talking about?

Let me break it down. You said you would not vote for Ron DeSantis. OK… your choice.

But you tell people that if they don’t vote for Trump, they’re helping Biden. How does that not apply to you if you didn’t vote for Ron DeSantis as president if he got the nomination

Checkmate

I'd have to check his posting history, but I think he was once quoted that he'd vote for Biden over RDS.   :thud:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:00:44 am by catfish1957 »

Offline corbe

« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2024, 01:59:02 am »
@LMAO

You certainly hit all the high notes in that diatribe @sneakypete BUT

with a little @Right_in_Virginia p0rn mixed in.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2024, 01:59:26 am »
What an online meltdown

I don’t see anybody here who’s acting like a teenage girl with her first crush when it comes to Ron DeSantis

There are disagreements. Always will be. But we are conservatives and he’s the most conservative one in the race.

Ron DeSantis was a congressman. I klnow I will not get an answer, but can you point one example where he sucked up to the DNC

@LMAO

ROFLMAO!

As for providing an example of him sucking up to  the DNC,you  are right about that. I can't. This is due  to the FACE that I had never even heard of the little poser until he was running for election in Fla and Trump came down to help him out.