Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14649 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2024, 02:00:19 am »
Checkmate

I'd have to check his psting histoory, but I think he was once quoted that he'd voote fr Biden over RDS.   :thud:

I’ve never been a fan of “ if you don’t vote for candidate X, you’re just helping candidate Y”

That suggests that candidate X is  entitled to your vote
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2024, 02:01:05 am »
@LMAO

ROFLMAO!

As for providing an example of him sucking up to  the DNC,you  are right about that. I can't. This is due  to the FACE that I had never even heard of the little poser until he was running for election in Fla and Trump came down to help him out.

But you made the charge that he would suck up to the DNC. So you admit that you made that up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2024, 02:03:57 am »
But you made the charge that he would suck up to the DNC. So you admit that you made that up

He's just making up random shit now and slinging it like a monkey against the wall.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2024, 02:07:11 am »
@roamer_1

ROFLMAO! DeSanctimonious has now morphed into  an immaculate candidate!

That isn't what I said.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2024, 02:07:14 am »
He's just making up random shit now and slinging it like a monkey against the wall.   :silly:

I know that he has been getting chemotherapy and he’s mentioned that he has chemo brain

I am sympathetic to that because I have seen what chemotherapy can do to people.

I had a patient years ago that had such terrible side effects from chemo that it actually caused the inside of his mouth to break out in massive sores that he had to have a PEG tube implanted so he can get some nutrients

Bad stuff. It’s one of those necessary evils if you have cancer.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:08:55 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:57 am »
Checkmate

I'd have to check his posting history, but I think he was once quoted that he'd vote for Biden over RDS.   :thud:

@catfish1957

I don't  believe I ever said that,but other than Biden being a MUCH better poser (He's had a LOT more experience trying to pass himself off as a human),damn at the difference.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2024, 02:10:05 am »

Some people never make it back from Nam.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #357 on: January 19, 2024, 02:10:37 am »
I know that he has been getting chemotherapy and he’s mentioned that he has chemo brain

I am sympathetic to that because I have seen what chemotherapy can do to people.

Good point.  Sometimes I lose  empathy in the heat of the moment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #358 on: January 19, 2024, 02:12:16 am »
@LMAO

WHEN did I decide to support a whiny little bitch for President?

2016?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2024, 02:12:50 am »

@LMAO

Why would I,when he WILL suck up to the DNC? It's who he is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2024, 02:14:52 am »

@catfish1957

Desperation is  never pretty. Don't believe it,watch Dey Do Ron Ron in action.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2024, 02:16:52 am »
Good point.  Sometimes I lose  empathy in the heat of the moment.

And that’s when it’s best to ignore him.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #362 on: January 19, 2024, 02:17:35 am »
And that’s when it’s best to ignore him.

Yup.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2024, 02:18:50 am »
@LMAO

Why would I,when he WILL suck up to the DNC? It's who he is.

Don’t send me so many pings. I will see your posts.

Sometimes I get four or five pings from you that I end up losing track of them. When I look on one of your replies, I end up not seeing your other ones.

Trust me. I will see your replies.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #364 on: January 19, 2024, 03:49:01 am »
Some people never make it back from Nam.

@Wingnut

WTF?????

I know for a fact that you have never heard me whining about PTSD because I was lucky enough to have never suffered from a single minute of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #365 on: January 19, 2024, 03:50:38 am »
2016?

@Hoodat

Impossible!

I don't even think I had heard of Desantis before then.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #366 on: January 19, 2024, 04:26:30 am »
@Hoodat

Impossible!

I don't even think I had heard of Desantis before then.

That's on you. Look up his congressional record. A founding member of Freedom Caucus... See, you just got it in your head all this made up bullshit, and crap you get off TruthSocial, without ever having gone and actually looked at his very Conservative record, all the way back to when Hector was a pup and Tumpy was a Democrat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #367 on: January 19, 2024, 03:16:58 pm »
That's on you. Look up his congressional record. A founding member of Freedom Caucus... See, you just got it in your head all this made up bullshit, and crap you get off TruthSocial, without ever having gone and actually looked at his very Conservative record, all the way back to when Hector was a pup and Tumpy was a Democrat.

@roamer_1

So,he was roll-playing to get elected and further his political career?

Is his wife his handler and the brains behind that operation?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #368 on: January 19, 2024, 03:44:26 pm »
@roamer_1

You caught him

He’s really a far left progressive. But he was voting conservative while in Congress just to fool people

You’re very astute. I don’t know why the rest of us didn’t see that

Barry Goldwater

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #369 on: January 19, 2024, 04:25:24 pm »
You caught him

He’s really a far left progressive. But he was voting conservative while in Congress just to fool people

Oh, he’s a far left progressive, alright. Just ask Disney Corp.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #370 on: January 19, 2024, 07:32:37 pm »
You caught him

And Trump is really a hard right Conservative, but he was signing off on every Big Government program the Dems tossed his way just to fool people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #371 on: January 19, 2024, 07:35:34 pm »
Oh, he’s a far left progressive, alright. Just ask Disney Corp.  :pondering:

One of our Trump zealots here went as far as to defend Disney while inanely accusing DeSantis of violating their Constitutional rights.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #372 on: January 19, 2024, 08:09:46 pm »
@roamer_1

:thud: :chairbang: :rolling: :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2024, 08:42:54 pm »
And Trump is really a hard right Conservative, but he was signing off on every Big Government program the Dems tossed his way just to fool people.
Awe man, you just don't understand the art of the deal and fortieth dimensional(dementianal?) chess, I mean why take a stand and veto dem spending like an actual conservative, which is what he campaigned as, because the dems would just override it anyway, right? So instead Trump decides to look weak and totally owned by Pelosi. Ain't it grand that we are promised more of this 'Trump Strength and Leadership' if he gets re-elected?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #374 on: January 19, 2024, 09:35:16 pm »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

Again, the ONLY bellwether is the record - And the record does not lie. Someone that walks the walk all the way along cannot be role-playing.

But Tumpy sure is role-playing. And y'all are suckers for it then (that drives me crazy, btw).