Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14637 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2024, 12:39:22 am »
A long time ago.  But I am curious.  Since you won't back up what you claim, I'm doing your work for you.  I'll let you know when I find the last time I called @Right_in_Virginia a "liar".  Just to put this red herring to rest and show what an unprincipled hypocrite you are.

And I was asked.  I wasn't "told" anything.  Embellish much?

ROFL!  Such a p*ssy.  Being asked by the house admin/owner is warning you to stop...and you know it.

Now go get a bandaid and get out of my face.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2024, 12:43:35 am »
I have had enough DC with your constant insults... buh bye
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2024, 12:44:20 am »
Here's another one for you, @DCPatriot :

???  You can say she's sorely mistaken...blind to the truth, etc..

But calling her a "LIAR", imo, is a bridge too far. 

That's all...   :shrug:

Again, can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?  Or is this simply another instance of you blindly saluting one of RiV's posts without taking a moment to consider what is actually being said?  Why not defend the words of RiV?  If her words aren't a lie, then shut us all up by proving it.

And for the record, I didn't call her a 'liar'.  In accordance with Management's wishes, I have avoided making those claims directly.  In the past I have slipped from time to time, but I still make the effort to comply.  My only previous reference in this thread to the term 'liar' was asking you if you thought RiV was a liar based on her propensity to not only post claims that were untrue but to stand by those claims even after being proven untrue.  I never got a response from you to that question.

This is you again falsely accusing me of calling RiV a "liar".  And I still haven't gotten a response.  You have a habit of blurting out the first thing that pops up in your head without thinking it through.  You also have a habit of making claims that you never back up.  Claims that are untrue.  There is a word for people who do that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2024, 12:49:50 am »
OK, I admit, I did accuse her of lying here.  But I didn't call her a liar.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,515141.msg2923149.html#msg2923149

I'm sorry, @mystery-ak and @Cyber Liberty

Offline DB

« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2024, 12:51:54 am »
OK, I admit, I did accuse her of lying here.  But I didn't call her a liar.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,515141.msg2923149.html#msg2923149

I'm sorry, @mystery-ak and @Cyber Liberty

Hey, I've done it and I'm not sorry... It is what it is. If saying so is intolerable here then I will quietly go.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2024, 12:52:35 am »
@Hoodat

He can't hear you..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #207 on: January 18, 2024, 12:55:44 am »
Before I post a claim, I will verify its veracity. It isn’t foolproof. But having credibility is important to me especially in these days of misinformation

But when a claim is proven to be untrue, but the individual making the claim still sticks to the false narrative, then it’s safe to say that person is knowingly promoting a lie

« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 12:58:39 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2024, 12:59:55 am »
Before Inpost a claim, I will verify its veracity. It isn’t foolproof. But having credibility is important to me especially in these days of misinformation

But when a claim is proven to be untrue, but the individual making the claim still sticks to the false narrative, then it’s safe to say that person is knowingly promoting a lie

I also have posted falsity, and was called on it, and retracted immediately. No one expects perfection.
But when you wake up every_single_day and there's five more bullshit OPs to fight... for weeks...
That's a different thing.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: January 18, 2024, 01:01:15 am »
Here's one from August of last year where I did call @Right_in_Virginia a "liar" albeit indirectly.  I humbly confess.  In my defense though, I proved it.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,508757.msg2888263.html#msg2888263

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2024, 01:02:31 am »
I can't tolerate a member constantly insulting members he disagrees with name calling...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2024, 01:03:01 am »
I also have posted falsity, and was called on it, and retracted immediately. No one expects perfection.
But when you wake up every_single_day and there's five more bullshit OPs to fight... for weeks...
That's a different thing.

I have had to retract in the past so I’ve gotten better at verification before posting. But will retract in light of new information

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2024, 01:04:32 am »
I have had to retract in the past so I’ve gotten better at verification before posting. But will retract in light of new information

Sure. Part of doing business. Sometimes you miss. I get that. But then, you ain't LOOKING for dirt either.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2024, 01:05:13 am »
Looking at the replies on those links from individuals…what happened to @Kamaji?

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2024, 01:07:28 am »
Looking at the replies on those links from individuals…what happened to @Kamaji?

Took a break, though he's around from time to time... Life stuff.

@Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2024, 01:15:26 am »
You know what?  I'm done with this, @DCPatriot .  I've gone through a full 10% of my posting history to find the evidence that you are unwilling to find yourself.  Phooey.  I have tried to be nice, and will continue to make that effort.  But I'm done.  If you can't back up what you post, then it is likely that what you are posting isn't true.  But don't blame others when you get called on it.  Nobody gives a damn about your emotional tantrums.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2024, 01:18:10 am »
Cruz is still a conservative and yes I'll vote for him again and likely give him some campaign money.  Is he a eunich as another has said....yup he is.

How do you see him as a conservative??  The only conservative in the race is DeSantis, where was his support for him?

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2024, 01:19:20 am »
You know what?  I'm done with this, @DCPatriot .  I've gone through a full 10% of my posting history to find the evidence that you are unwilling to find yourself.  Phooey.  I have tried to be nice, and will continue to make that effort.  But I'm done.  If you can't back up what you post, then it is likely that what you are posting isn't true.  But don't blame others when you get called on it.  Nobody gives a damn about your emotional tantrums.

He can't hear you @Hoodat ... @mystery-ak  has him standing in the corner. He might not get any supper.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2024, 01:22:38 am »
I can't tolerate a member constantly insulting members he disagrees with name calling...

I can't either. This has to stop!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2024, 01:25:36 am »
 :banghead:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2024, 01:29:16 am »
...hmmm....and the topic is:  Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president .....

I find this endorsement from Cruz disheartening and him backing the GOPe rather than a conservative.  Again, where was his support for DeSantis, a true conservative? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2024, 01:31:35 am »
...hmmm....and the topic is:  Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president .....

I find this endorsement from Cruz disheartening and him backing the GOPe rather than a conservative.  Again, where was his support for DeSantis, a true conservative?

That's right. Like I said, don't expect much standing up out of Cruz no more... He's lost his starch.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2024, 01:33:42 am »
Instead of attacking other members for their beliefs, why don't you defend his policies and his record. Explain how the following will "turn this Titanic around"

Let's discuss the inflationary policies he left when he left office and why you support them and why his inflationary policies are better than Biden's?

Do you support his tariffs  despite the resulting trade wars and the threat they brought to the US economy even before covid?

Giving Fauci a medal. Do you agree?

The massive debt and deficits. No problem as long as it's Donald?

Siding with Democrats over republicans over COVID spending?

Appointing the likes of Christopher Wray and Mark Milley(sp). You happy with them?

His inability to either appoint good people to his cabinet, or his inability to work with them. I mean is either everyone he appointed in his first term incompetent, or is the problem Trump himself?

Do you agree with his farm bailouts and his bailouts to the oil companies that were negatively impacted by his policies?

Do you agree with his support for people like Ronna McDaniel?

Do you believe we should be lowering interest rates and why, especially at a time of high inflation? Do you support zero or negative interest rates

Do you agree with his proposals like Freedom cities and baby bonus? Were do you believe the money will come from?

Do you  hope the economy crashes in the next 12 months, as Trump does, despite the harm it would cause people?

And there's more. but it's a start. Perhaps it's YOU that owes us the apology

Never did get an answer on how all this would turn this Titanic around :shrug:

AND which of the above does Ted Cruz agree or disagree with? Were out of that list does Cruz believe Trump should get his endorsement?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:35:40 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2024, 01:41:22 am »
He can't hear you @Hoodat ... @mystery-ak  has him standing in the corner. He might not get any supper.

His surrogate can send him screenshots.