Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14209 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« on: January 17, 2024, 03:22:41 am »
Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
Fox News, Jan 16, 2024

Video:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1747444060514648491

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:24:28 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 03:27:25 am »
Cruz did more than just endorse .......   happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 03:31:43 am »
 :thud: Ted just lost my support.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 03:46:31 am »
Championing the Lyin' Ted endorsement?

Need we rewind what Trump really thinks of the guy? The Enquirer has a nice archive...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 03:49:09 am »
Naah....Ted is just being a party player.  I don't agree with it however.

Party player?  It used to be Ted stood against the GOPe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 04:06:56 am »
This is why none of the GOP congressional candidates deserve your support.  It wouldn’t matter what Trump did — they would toe the line to protect their standing in the party.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 04:13:42 am »

Need we rewind what Trump really thinks of the guy? The Enquirer has a nice archive...

Theirs was a complicated relationship.  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/nbWO2DbqjXM?si=WJLGEsTZvTV7BPg-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 04:18:58 am »
Theirs was a complicated relationship.  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/nbWO2DbqjXM?si=WJLGEsTZvTV7BPg-

@Right_in_Virginia

ROFL!  The jokes write themselves, don't they?    :2popcorn:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 04:24:16 am »
This is why none of the GOP congressional candidates deserve your support.  It wouldn’t matter what Trump did — they would toe the line to protect their standing in the party.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 04:27:08 am »

This is PROOF POSITIVE that not one of you diehard NTs has the brains...nor the spine, to step up and beg forgiveness and/or amnesty from the "3 or 4 TBR members..." (to quote @Cyber Liberty ) who remain "TRUMP SUPPORTERS".

Strongly suggest each and every one of you to get your heads out of your asses.

But of course you won't...you'll continue in your pathetic attempts to justify your positions...to justify holding your vote for the only man who can turn this 'Titanic' around.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2024, 04:37:06 am »
This is PROOF POSITIVE that not one of you diehard NTs has the brains...nor the spine, to step up and beg forgiveness and/or amnesty from the "3 or 4 TBR members..." (to quote @Cyber Liberty ) who remain "TRUMP SUPPORTERS".

But of course you won't...you'll continue in your pathetic attempts to justify your positions...to justify holding your vote for the only man who can turn this 'Titanic' around.
I'll kill myself before you will ever get an apology from me for YOUR bullying.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2024, 04:47:05 am »
I'll kill myself before you will ever get an apology from me for YOUR bullying.

*****rollingeyes***** 

Stop spamming all the threads with your adolescence and threats of suicide.  Grow the bleep up!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2024, 04:52:18 am »

That may be the single strangest thing I've ever read here.  Whay have any of us done here for which we owe you an apology, and why now?  If we think Trump's unfit, why would our opinion have changed?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:56:37 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2024, 04:54:43 am »

Instead of attacking other members for their beliefs, why don't you defend his policies and his record. Explain how the following will "turn this Titanic around"

Let's discuss the inflationary policies he left when he left office and why you support them and why his inflationary policies are better than Biden's?

Do you support his tariffs  despite the resulting trade wars and the threat they brought to the US economy even before covid?

Giving Fauci a medal. Do you agree?

The massive debt and deficits. No problem as long as it's Donald?

Siding with Democrats over republicans over COVID spending?

Appointing the likes of Christopher Wray and Mark Milley(sp). You happy with them?

His inability to either appoint good people to his cabinet, or his inability to work with them. I mean is either everyone he appointed in his first term incompetent, or is the problem Trump himself?

Do you agree with his farm bailouts and his bailouts to the oil companies that were negatively impacted by his policies?

Do you agree with his support for people like Ronna McDaniel?

Do you believe we should be lowering interest rates and why, especially at a time of high inflation? Do you support zero or negative interest rates

Do you agree with his proposals like Freedom cities and baby bonus? Were do you believe the money will come from?

Do you  hope the economy crashes in the next 12 months, as Trump does, despite the harm it would cause people?

And there's more. but it's a start. Perhaps it's YOU that owes us the apology

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:21:44 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2024, 05:11:53 am »
That may be the single strangest thing I've ever read here.  Whay have any of us done here for which we owe you an apology, and why now?  If we think Trump's unfit, why would our opinion have changed?

Demanding that others apologize for their  beliefs or demand they beg for forgiveness simply because they don't support his candidate is the height of arrogance.

Perhaps it's Trump supporters who should beg for forgiveness for the string of GOP election losses or the inflation and loss of standard of living or empowering the likes of Fauci

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:15:25 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2024, 05:29:32 am »
:thud: Ted just lost my support.

How many people in their right mind would support someone poltiically, who very specific goes after your family.....  On numerous occasions.

And supporting Cruz?.....Same here.  Teddy has become a political wet noodle. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:38:26 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2024, 05:34:48 am »

This has to be the f_kng silliest thing you have ever said at TBR.   You need to listen to Dennis Miller's commentary on Hannity tonight around the persona of Trump, and his impact on politics in general right of center.  If Trump wants to coalesce his efforts and win he'd better damn listen to us who are sick and tired of his schitick.

It is him (Trump), and you orange parasites that need to apologize to us.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:44:59 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2024, 05:39:35 am »
We have convictions my friend, unlike Trump. 

Edit....well he may very well have convictions...LOLOLOLOL.

I see what you did there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2024, 05:42:26 am »
This is PROOF POSITIVE that not one of you diehard NTs has the brains...nor the spine, to step up and beg forgiveness and/or amnesty from the "3 or 4 TBR members...

Ask you for forgiveness?  YOU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2024, 05:49:21 am »
But of course you won't...you'll continue in your pathetic attempts to justify your positions...

Our position is to oppose liberal policies.  That requires no justification.

..to justify holding your vote for the only man who can turn this 'Titanic' around.

How so?  You keep making this asinine claim.  Yet every single time you are asked how selling out to liberals with massive deficits and free money for all is going to turn around this Titanic, your scaramouch ass runs away.  To hell with your liberal loving bullshit.  Turn the Titanic around?  Yeah, right.  Your boy hasn't given the first hint of learning a damn thing from his first term screwups.  Not a damn thing.  So save your nonsense for someone on the same hero-worshiping emotional roller coaster you have been riding for the last eight years.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2024, 05:56:18 am »

I'm not familiar with your "23 and Me" forum DNA...how and when you arrived.

My post was to the mob who got their asses handed to them...zotted from TOS because they failed to coalesce once Donald Trump became the Nominee in 2016.

Their "Moses", despite the bruises and scars from the 2016 Campaign realize that it's time to face REALITY and just FULLY endorsed Donald J. Trump.

Kill your ego.  You look silly and stupid at this point.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 05:57:53 am »
Our position is to oppose liberal policies.  That requires no justification.

How so?  You keep making this asinine claim.  Yet every single time you are asked how selling out to liberals with massive deficits and free money for all is going to turn around this Titanic, your scaramouch ass runs away.  To hell with your liberal loving bullshit.  Turn the Titanic around?  Yeah, right.  Your boy hasn't given the first hint of learning a damn thing from his first term screwups.  Not a damn thing.  So save your nonsense for someone on the same hero-worshiping emotional roller coaster you have been riding for the last eight years.

Calling you "stupid" would be an insult to stupid people everywhere.    :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 06:00:56 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/video/6345019510112

Miller analysis that I mentioned a few posts ago.  Worth a listen, and a thought.  He sure shares the despair most of us feel.

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 06:03:59 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

ROFL!  The jokes write themselves, don't they?    :2popcorn:

They sure do  :laugh:   I think the video is a classic.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 06:05:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 06:19:20 am »
Speculative, but I am guessing Wet Noodle Teddy might have traded off his endorsement for a SCOTUS appointment.

Both Thomas and Alito are both well into their 70's.