Author Topic: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.  (Read 14239 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump for president.
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2024, 03:24:36 pm »
   When Ted voted for all Trump's BS, including his gigantic budgets, He became a 'just another politician azzhole', in my book.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2024, 03:25:55 pm »
Why does the GOP have so many masochist beta's?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:38 pm »
OK, enlighten me. What does that mean?

It is a meme of a dog taking on a fire hose rain bird sprinkler to the face and ears. I haven't figured out how to post images with my tablet ( something I should explore) or I would post it. It is a searchable term.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:39 pm »
Donald Trump says that he would try to get the federal reserved to lower interest rate if he’s reelected.
He wants those interest rates down while he’s president so he can borrow to pay for all of his grandiose spending plans

Regardless of who is in charge of the federal reserve at that time, they will absolutely not do it while they’re trying to control inflation

So the only hope Trump does have is that people  ecome economically devastated before the election. And he’s been open about that.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2024, 03:37:20 pm »
It is a meme of a dog taking on a fire hose rain bird sprinkler to the face and ears. I haven't figured out how to post images with my tablet ( something I should explore) or I would post it. It is a searchable term.

lol

I found it

I guess I’m not upset about Ted Cruz endorsing Donald Trump. Should I be?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:40:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2024, 03:42:24 pm »
Economically speaking, Trump is closer to Obama than a Calvin Coolidge

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2024, 03:52:04 pm »
Buck it up there, buddy.  (We're still buddies, aren't we?"   :laugh:

We'd rather acquire another $2 trillion in monopoly money than see a stacked Supreme Court of 13 judges...and a 'repeal of the 2nd Amendment and re-education camps.   :patriot:

A race to the bottom

So who will you blamed if Trump gets reelected, and we go into some kind of financial or economic crisis because of the debt go deeper into inflation ? Democrats? Ha. Good luck selling that to the public

And in a case like that, do you think the the public would be more concerned about affording food or keeping you out of some reeducation camp wink777
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:05:15 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2024, 03:54:26 pm »

@DCPatriot

I hold no ill will against any Briefer.  To this day, my and @Right_in_Virginia 's personal two man show of witnessing and documenting election fraud in November '20, was one of my highlights of being here. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2024, 03:59:21 pm »
@DCPatriot

I hold no ill will against any Briefer.  To this day, my and @Right_in_Virginia 's personal two man show of witnessing and documenting election fraud in November '20, was one of my highlights of being here.

:beer:  @catfish1957

GO BILLS!!!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2024, 04:02:01 pm »
:beer:  @catfish1957

GO BILLS!!!   :laugh:

Knock yourself out...  I am not even a Texans fan.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2024, 04:04:32 pm »
Or...do you really think FJB really got 81 million Americans to vote for him?   :shrug:

The 2020 exit polls included this question.  Of the ~38 million whose vote for president was mainly a vote against his opponent, 68% of them chose Biden, and 30% chose Trump. 

So Trump convinced 26 million people to vote for Biden, while Biden convinced 11 million to vote for Trump. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2024, 04:04:40 pm »
Knock yourself out...  I am not even a Texans fan.   :silly:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=go%20bills

go bills
Can be used to say "hello", "goodbye", "thank you", "have a good day", or just about anything
Origin: Buffalo, New York
Cashier: here's your change sir and go bills
Customer: go bills
by Beerbewbsbills December 18, 2022

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:05:54 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2024, 04:30:18 pm »
@DCPatriot

I hold no ill will against any Briefer. 

Nor do I. And despite my major issues with Donald Trump, I don’t have any animosity towards anybody who supports him

But some of the things that his supporters say, I wonder if there’s a different Trump presidency, than the one the rest of the world knows

What they’re doing is ignoring a lot of those issues and molding Donald Trump and something that’s more palatable to them. On the economy especially. Hearing them talk its as if Donald Trump inherited the recession of a lifetime. Or that Trump kept North Korea in line from firing any missiles. Or that the deficit and debt were more managed until that evil Covid that the Democrats forced Donald Trump, kicking and screaming into.

All of that is easily debunked and yet the supporters don’t want to hear it

I’ve never seen anything like it. Obama supporters in 2008 were close but the difference was Obama had a flimsy résumé and his supporters could mold him into whatever they wanted to. Donald Trump has a four-year record as president. And his supporters won’t even at least acknowledge that there were some problems… Major ones.  And those that point those problems out are quickly attacked by his supporters.

They want to credit him for the good stuff. But anything bad that happened under Trump’s term was the fault of the Democrats, other Republicans, the media, you name it

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:54:58 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2024, 05:14:31 pm »

We'd rather acquire another $2 trillion in monopoly money than see a stacked Supreme Court of 13 judges...and a 'repeal of the 2nd Amendment and re-education camps.

See:  Logical Fallacies - False Dilemma

Why not refrain from both?  And for the record, it was $8 trillion - not $2 trillion.  And there is zero justification for it.  Yet you champion it like Bernie Sanders.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2024, 05:16:13 pm »
Economically speaking, Trump is closer to Obama than a Calvin Coolidge

100%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2024, 05:17:28 pm »
A race to the bottom

So who will you blamed if Trump gets reelected, and we go into some kind of financial or economic crisis because of the debt go deeper into inflation ?

Conservatives will because we didn't go all-in for Democrat-Lite.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2024, 05:27:40 pm »
People who support Trump are not evil - they have been left out and left behind by the New World Order of the 1990s.

They have also been abandoned and been ignored by Establishment Dems and Repubs.

As a hardworking American patriot, it's infuriating to see the Unity Party selling out America to the Chi-coms and other nations that are not truly America's friends - i.e., Saudi Arabia.

Trump is not the disease; he is a symptom of a political Establishment that is failing the American People.

The American People want an American Government that serves Americans, first, before wasting blood and treasure trying to save the rest of the world from themselves.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2024, 05:50:57 pm »
Sorry Maj., but as I mentioned earlier, I think Cruz is angling for a SCOTUS spot.  He has been quoted earlier in his career of it being his "dream job".   Can you say "Sell Out"?

Okay....but that still means an incredible conservative on the court, so that is still Cruz highly valuing conservative control of the Court.

Trump had two nominations in his first terms and Cruz clearly wasn't on the radar for either.  He perhaps has decided that the inability of a sitting justice to speak out on matters of public concern is a sacrifice he is no longer willing to make.  I do think he'd be a fantastic justice, though.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2024, 06:18:29 pm »
Okay....but that still means an incredible conservative on the court, so that is still Cruz highly valuing conservative control of the Court.

Trump had two nominations in his first terms and Cruz clearly wasn't on the radar for either.  He perhaps has decided that the inability of a sitting justice to speak out on matters of public concern is a sacrifice he is no longer willing to make.  I do think he'd be a fantastic justice, though.

3 justices.  Trump got super lucky and got to appoint 3 in his measly 4 years.

Thank God for that.  It was pretty good.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2024, 06:36:14 pm »
The 2020 exit polls included this question.  Of the ~38 million whose vote for president was mainly a vote against his opponent, 68% of them chose Biden, and 30% chose Trump. 

So Trump convinced 26 million people to vote for Biden, while Biden convinced 11 million to vote for Trump.

That is normal.  I vote against people more than I vote for them in most cases.  But, I am a bit of a misanthrope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2024, 06:41:58 pm »
Pitiful how far Cruz has fallen.  I don't recognize this guy anymore.  He's certainly not the Tea Party Ted of 2010!

That's right. I might could still be talked into voting for him, but it would take some doing.
Don't expect any more moving and shaking outta him. His glory days are over.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2024, 06:44:39 pm »
Consider the 'wise' plagiarist' @Hoodat who says "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...expecting different results"

Plagiarist?  Do tell.  Whom did I plagiarize?

We've spent the entire 2015 campaign forward trying to win TBR Never Trumpers over.

No.  For 8+ years, you have been driving anyone away who does not blindly worship your orange god.  Especially people like me who are not #NeverTrump - people who greatly admire a lot that Trump does but have problems with his appointments, his cozying up to the Swamp, his political naivete, and his failure to stand up to the Democrats when it comes to things that matter like spending, getting the wall built, prosecuting and deporting illegals, etc.  People like me have been telling you that for 8+ years, but you never listen.

And in your undying mission to drive us away, you also drive us away from Trump himself.  It's like a self-fulfilling prophesy.  It's like you want us to be #NeverTrump so you do everything possible to drive us away from him.  Of course all this has been explained to you before, yet here you are repeating the same false schtick.

To understand it's the country...it's our grandchildren who we're fighting for.

Uh, no.  It is everyone's children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren that us Conservatives are fighting for.  All while you stand idly by supporting Trump 100% in pilling on another $8 trillion in debt onto those future generations.  And you dismiss it as "monopoly money"?  That says a lot about you.  But heck, you won't be around.  You just need that emotional satisfaction of being a part of something in your waning years with zero regard on how that impacts the future of this nation.  EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS !!!  It is "our grandchildren" that you are smothering with debt.

At least Reagan won the Cold War with his debt and was repaid with the Peace Dividend.  All Trump got for his $8 trillion was more money for Democrats.  A lot more money.  But again, this has been explained to you before.

For all you people who are math=challenged...that's going on 8 years already.

Eight years of you living in denial except for those rare occasions where you openly embraced Democrat deficit spending so that Trump could win re-election.

And please save the 'deficit' bullshit.  We all know COVID-19 was a China/Democrat operation to cancel one day in person voting.

If you knew that, then why did you go along with it?  Conservatives were screaming 'bloody murder' while you lined up defending the shutdown of our economy and all that free Covid cash.  So you admit you knew it was bullshit, but went along with it, hook, line, and sinker, bringing about Trump's election defeat.  And we Conservatives told you it was going to happen.  But you didn't listen.  You never listen.  So after 8 years, to hell with you and your Democrat-loving bullshit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2024, 06:45:47 pm »
We've spent the entire 2015 campaign forward trying to win TBR Never Trumpers over.  To understand it's the country...it's our grandchildren who we're fighting for.

What bullshit. Y'all very likely subjected your grandchildren into servitude.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2024, 06:47:00 pm »
See earlier post.  Would you put up with what Trump and his lackeys said that about your family?

He'd just get the middle finger from me.

Not me. I'd lay for him for that... But no one would know but me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2024, 06:50:01 pm »
Not anxious, just sad and bitter.  Your freakin' populist pukes have beaten us conservatives. Not happy about it, but we will be thinking about you as you take us off the cliff like Lemmings.

There's the truth. And it ain't funny.