Author Topic: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary  (Read 21810 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2023, 06:50:36 am »
You're not getting off so easy after all these years preaching from the high horse @roamer_1

You're comic relief as far as I'm concerned. 

Preaching what's best for America...the 'America' that existed 120 years ago.
Demanding it as the only solution in 2024 America suggests a lobotomy is required.

@DCPatriot

Or that one has already been completed.

Actually like Ron DeSantis a lot.   As Florida Governor.   

You should light a candle in front of the Baby Jesus and beg forgiveness.

@DCPatriot
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2023, 06:52:15 am »
Sorry...I cannot with good conscience vote for Donald Trump.  Not going to happen.

@Jack Russell

Then realize that you are part of the problem,not part of the solution.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2023, 08:51:35 am »
Awww, come on now!   You're pulling my leg!!

One could find posts by each and every one of you Ron DeSantis fans in your history where you said essentially the same thing about Ted Cruz.

Admit it!

You're total FLOPS when it comes to political prognosticating. 

If this were the MLB, you'd been put on the bus long ago...right @catfish1957 ??   :tongue2:

@DCPatriot

What the hell are you talking about?  I've conceded the primary election to Tumpy many months ago.  If you are going to insult me, at least read my posting history, and get the facts straight.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 10:57:40 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2023, 08:52:28 am »

What's the point of your veiled threat?

HAHAHA! What veiled threat?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2023, 08:54:54 am »
Sorry...I cannot with good conscience vote for Donald Trump.  Not going to happen.

After Seeing Tump's love of sociaist "pie in the sky" shit like freedom cities and baby bonuses.  Plus his previous fiscal performance?  I agree 100%.  I guarntee I will vote for the most conservative candidate, and that obviously does not include the Orange Menace.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2023, 10:32:15 am »
snip...

He ain't no baby anymore... You should be careful in your handling of the name of the Lion of Judah.

LOL!  Was referring to "The Infant of Prague".

My Sicilian grandmother had one one her fireplace mantel under plastic....Approx 1-1/2 feet tall!  She changed the colors of the statue's vestments...according to the season.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2023, 11:42:05 am »
@DCPatriot

What the hell are you talking about?  I've conceded the primary election to Tumpy many months ago.  If you are going to insult me, at least read my posting history, and get the facts straight.

No insult intended.  @catfish1957
You were one of the posters in the ongoing conversation...pinged you because you're doing nothing but whining about stupid "Smart Cities" and some other bug up your a$s right now.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2023, 12:46:28 pm »
No insult intended.  @catfish1957
You were one of the posters in the ongoing conversation...pinged you because you're doing nothing but whining about stupid "Smart Cities" and some other bug up your a$s right now.

Stupid "Smart Cities"?  Are you denying that Trump made these promises during stump speeches?  I can remember when words had meaning.  And do you support his initiatives that might add $15T to the national debt?  Just asking

@DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2023, 12:58:02 pm »
Stupid "Smart Cities"?  Are you denying that Trump made these promises during stump speeches?  I can remember when words had meaning.  And do you support his initiatives that might add $15T to the national debt?  Just asking

@DCPatriot

Not denying anything...you're fixated on it because you simply don't like him and need a fresh issue to bitch about.   @catfish1957

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2023, 01:03:47 pm »
Not denying anything...you're fixated on it because you simply don't like him and need a fresh issue to bitch about.   @catfish1957

@DCPatriot

We are good friends here, but I can't imagine even you accusing me of bitching about $15T added to the credit card of  an already "basically" bankrupt nation. 

Online LMAO

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2023, 01:08:06 pm »
@Jack Russell

Then realize that you are part of the problem,not part of the solution.

Trump himself is part of the problem

He’s part of the problem for the inflation

He’s a good part of the problem why Democrats have enjoyed electoral success since 2018

He’s a part of the problem why we are experiencing our current economic woes

He’s part of the problem why our debt has become unmanageable

He’s part of the problem for the people who pollute government like Wray and Miley

Yeah…I think I’ll pass and give another Republican a shot at the WH
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2023, 01:12:10 pm »
Trump himself is part of the problem

He’s part of the problem for the inflation

He’s a good part of the problem why Democrats have enjoyed electoral success since 2018

He’s a part of the problem why we are experiencing our current economic woes

He’s part of the problem why our debt has become unmanageable

He’s part of the problem for the people who pollute government like Wray and Miley

Yeah…I think I’ll pass and give another Republican a shot at the WH

There are a few here who slam me for continuing bitching about Freedom Cities, Flying Cars, and Bonuses of Babies promised by Trump.

Few realize that we have never been at 150% expenditure to GDP peace tme ratio in this nation's entire 240+ year history.   Now add an another estimated $15T to the tally?    For someone who claims to be a successful businessman, he sure doesn't know shit about true fiscal responsibility of basic  pluses and minuses of a budget.

Online LMAO

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2023, 01:26:58 pm »
There are a few here who slam me for continuing bitching about Freedom Cities, Flying Cars, and Bonuses of Babies promised by Trump.

Few realize that we have never been at 150% expenditure to GDP peace tme ratio in this nation's entire 240+ year history.   Now add an another estimated $15T to the tally?    For someone who claims to be a successful businessman, he sure doesn't know shit about true fiscal responsibility of basic  pluses and minuses of a budget.

I actually find his supporters fascinating

No matter how many times you refute their claims, they tenaciously stick to them

Whether it’s claims that dictators of the world were kept in line under his watch, and North Korea didn’t fire any missiles while Trump was president, or Trump slashed record number of regulations, or no US soldier was killed on his watch, or the travel ban was Trump’s original idea, or the economy did the best under Trump than any president, no matter how many times you show them that the the above are either greatly exaggerated or not true, they just stick your fingers in their ears, close their eyes, and go “Lala la la la la la”

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:44:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2023, 01:53:54 pm »
@DCPatriot

We are good friends here, but I can't imagine even you accusing me of bitching about $15T added to the credit card of  an already "basically" bankrupt nation.

The MAGA cities and MAGA breeding money is more of a window into what a second Trump term would look like

I don’t believe that they’ll be MAGA cities. But Trump is making it very clear that he wants more spending. He plans on continuing this inflationary economy. He also plans on implementing more of his economy killing Tariffs

So what happens if we  go into some kind of economic crisis during a Trump second term? Who will his supporters hold accountable ? Immigrants?RINOs? The media? Democrats? The American people? Globalists?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:55:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2023, 01:56:01 pm »

So what happens if we’re going to some kind of economic crisis during a Trump second term? Who all his supporters blame? Immigrants?RINOs? The media? Democrats? The American people? Globalists?

When, not if. And they will blame DeSantis and Cruz.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2023, 02:04:20 pm »
No matter how many times you refute their claims, they tenaciously stick to them

From my conversations with doctors, I know there are plenty of people who cannot be reasoned with, no matter the cost.  Rather than get emotionally invested, the doctor just waits for them to have a heart attack or stroke, and the survivors will make overdue changes in their lives.  We just have to hope the country is still recognizable after several more years of chaos. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 02:39:01 pm by cato potatoe »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2023, 06:06:27 pm »

Not a knock, but maybe Trump has never ever ever worried about true fiscal responsibility as a businessman because he could always use the bankruptcy parachute. Also, this is a nock, every good con man spouts appealing bullshit they never expect to deliver on just to take in the rubes, problem for Trump is the rubes are catching on, I just don't know how many will decline to pull the lever on election day.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2023, 06:45:27 pm »
MAGA is Trump's death cult of personailty.  He is their false prophet, the Cheet-O Messiah.

The more he whines like a spoiled rich brat, the more people will free themselves from Tangerine Mussolini's malevolent spell.  Nobody likes a crybaby.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2023, 07:28:32 pm »
LOL!  Was referring to "The Infant of Prague".

My Sicilian grandmother had one one her fireplace mantel under plastic....Approx 1-1/2 feet tall!  She changed the colors of the statue's vestments...according to the season.

Sorry... means nothing to me, and looks like an idol.  :shrug:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2023, 11:28:02 pm »
Poll: Trump Opens 41-Point Lead over DeSantis in Florida
Breitbart, Nov 16, 2023

Former President Donald Trump opened up with a 41-point lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the Sunshine State, the latest FAU/Mainstream Research poll found.

The gap has widened in Florida between the two Florida residents vying for the Republican nomination over the past few months. Trump now has 61 percent in the GOP race in Florida, amounting to a 41-point lead over DeSantis, who comes in a distant second with 20 percent support.

That 41-point gap is a positive trend in Trump’s direction. The former president’s support has grown by 11 points since July, but DeSantis’s has fallen ten points in that same time frame. In July, 20 points separated the two, but that spread has more than doubled as the primary race has continued on.

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley comes in third place with nine percent support, reflecting an eight-point positive shift since July. Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has one percent support, and Vivek Ramaswamy now has zero percent support, down from four percent in July.

More:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/16/poll-trump-opens-41-point-lead-over-desantis-in-florida/.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 11:29:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2023, 12:01:47 am »
What veiled threat?

The one you made ...

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2023, 12:10:46 am »
So in other words, you don't think Trump can win without DeSantis' support, approval or his base.

Of course, dear @libertybele   Simply showing you even Ronny understands what a terrific President Trump was and will be again.

https://twitter.com/TAftermath2020/status/1723830029170376804

https://twitter.com/Lauren3veMemes/status/1693435474021335401

Offline roamer_1