Author Topic: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary  (Read 21971 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2023, 11:18:29 pm »
This isn't good...

Poll: Ron DeSantis Sputters to Fifth Place in GOP Field in New Hampshire

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) landed in fifth place in a field of eight GOP primary candidates in New Hampshire, according to a poll.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/11/17/poll-ron-desantis-sputters-to-fifth-place-in-gop-field-in-new-hampshire/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2023, 11:20:26 pm »

DeSantis has bucked the system, he marches to the tune of conservatism, he has accomplished quite a lot and I have no reason to doubt that he will make a great president leading us to restoring our country and turning this ship around. He's young, competent and a conservative vs. someone who is aged, unhinged, and never got many of his policies to actually stick.

He also has a large GOP majority statehouse

He wouldn’t have that in Washington DC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2023, 11:34:18 pm »
Bullying conservatives is what troubles me @Right_in_Virginia 

@libertybele

You  have a strange way of writing the word "Pacifists".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2023, 11:35:46 pm »

Yet, outside the bubble of his rallies, he’s still losing elections

@LMAO

He is probably pulling in 75 percent of the Republican vote,and you keep claiming he is "losing elections".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2023, 11:37:03 pm »
This isn't good...

Poll: Ron DeSantis Sputters to Fifth Place in GOP Field in New Hampshire

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) landed in fifth place in a field of eight GOP primary candidates in New Hampshire, according to a poll.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/11/17/poll-ron-desantis-sputters-to-fifth-place-in-gop-field-in-new-hampshire/

@mystery-ak

Yeah,it is. He is buffoon who is out of his league.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2023, 12:03:59 am »
Bullying conservatives is what troubles me @Right_in_Virginia

Exposing the rewrites and omissions in Ronny's hagiography is not "bullying". 

Trump decided to paint conservatism in a negative light

This, IMO, is just throwing Jello at the wall hoping it sticks. It's downright silly.

.... yet refuses to debate his opponents, and you call him a fighter?  I see him as a coward.

Of course you do.  What choice do you have?  I don't expect you to admit Ronny hasn't the status, experience and gravitas to stand on his own ---- he fades further into oblivion during each debate.  The only way Ronny can hope to be noticed is to stand in the reflected light of Donald Trump.

You call it cowardice that Trump has denied Ronny this much needed boost.  I call it strategic and smart ---- and when you realize Ronny's again asking Trump to help him and Trump is saying not this time ---- it's also a tad bit funny.   :laugh:

I want someone who has proven his competency and conservatism over and over again and will continue to fight for the American people and the Constitution.

Well, my friend, that candidate is not Ronny DeSantis.  At his finest, Ronny is the obedient backroom clerk every CEO hopes to find.

Enjoy your evening @libertybele   :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2023, 12:04:16 am »
@libertybele

You  have a strange way of writing the word "Pacifists".

Actually @sneakypete if my intent was to use the word 'pacifict' I would have.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2023, 12:06:22 am »
@LMAO

He is probably pulling in 75 percent of the Republican vote,and you keep claiming he is "losing elections".

You don’t know the difference between primary elections and the general election, do you?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2023, 12:09:46 am »
Exposing the rewrites and omissions in Ronny's hagiography is not "bullying". 

This, IMO, is just throwing Jello at the wall hoping it sticks. It's downright silly.

Of course you do.  What choice do you have?  I don't expect you to admit Ronny hasn't the status, experience and gravitas to stand on his own ---- he fades further into oblivion during each debate.  The only way Ronny can hope to be noticed is to stand in the reflected light of Donald Trump.

You call it cowardice that Trump has denied Ronny this much needed boost.  I call it strategic and smart ---- and when you realize Ronny's again asking Trump to help him and Trump is saying not this time ---- it's also a tad bit funny.   :laugh:

Well, my friend, that candidate is not Ronny DeSantis.  At his finest, Ronny is the obedient backroom clerk every CEO hopes to find.

Enjoy your evening @libertybele   :beer:

Glad you think it's all silly @Right_in_Virginia   This country is in shambles and you think Trump, who for the most part FAILED on so many accounts and couldn't get his policies to stick is going to win him the WH.  Sorry, dear, but this is no joke and I don't see any humor. Conservatives either capture the oval office or this Republic is over.

You enjoy your evening as well.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2023, 12:49:14 am »

I was not aware that DeSantis has asked Trump for help in his primary run for POTUS. That would be strange for someone  in a political race to ask his competitor for assistance

I’ve tried to look up your claim, and I can’t find it anywhere

@Right_in_Virginia
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 01:15:22 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2023, 01:12:03 am »
I was not aware that DeSantis has asked Trump for help in his primary run for POTUS. Do you have a link or something to back this?  That would be strange for someone  in a political race to ask his competitor for assistance

I’ve tried to look up your claim, and I can’t find it anywhere.

@Right_in_Virginia

I thought the same thing when I read the post, but I took it with a grain of salt and saw it as perhaps just getting the facts confused again. Frankly, needing to resort to using the name 'Ronny' speaks volumes.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2023, 01:14:42 am »
I thought the same thing when I read the post, but I took it with a grain of salt and saw it as perhaps just getting the facts confused again. Frankly, needing to resort to using the name 'Ronny' speaks volumes.

No. It’s not an example of her getting her so-called facts confused

It’s another example of her believing everything she reads on TruthSocial and heard at Trump rallies and assumes that it’s all true and doesn’t expect to be challenged.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2023, 01:14:52 am »
As much as the Trumpers here "hope" Trump will be president again, there is not a snowball's chance in hell.  He'll either be in jail, or on a golf course when the election is over.  The die is already cast...

:yowsa: I have little doubt.  As I have stated several times, there is now way the leftists are going to let him near the WH.

Note: I take no pleasure in seeing the left destroy an ex-president and prevent him from running. It is just plain wrong.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2023, 01:16:48 am »
As much as the Trumpers here "hope" Trump will be president again, there is not a snowball's chance in hell.  He'll either be in jail, or on a golf course when the election is over.  The die is already cast...

Sorry...I can't allow a comment like that posted...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 01:34:34 am by mystery-ak »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2023, 01:17:54 am »
No. It’s not an example of her getting her so-called facts confused

It’s another example of her believing everything she reads on TruthSocial and heard at Trump rallies and assumes that it’s all true and doesn’t expect to be challenged.

@Right_in_Virginia can post what she wants and believes what she posts. Her and I have seen eye to eye on many issues; Trump v. DeSantis just happens to not be one of them.

Peace.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2023, 01:20:01 am »

??? The best case scenario he is defeated and is not the GOP nominee.

I edited your post since you quoted an inappropriate comment..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 01:36:06 am by mystery-ak »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2023, 01:33:15 am »
??? The best case scenario he is defeated and is not the GOP nominee.
But even so, he will still cause havoc. At the request of site ownership I have retracted the remainder of my previous statement.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 02:33:05 am by jmyrlefuller »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2023, 01:38:50 am »
@Right_in_Virginia can post what she wants and believes what she posts. Her and I have seen eye to eye on many issues; Trump v. DeSantis just happens to not be one of them.

Peace.

I've spent months posting article after article, video after video with Ronny contradicting his newly created positions.  I stopped posting such facts because many folks took such great offense to the information they chose to malign the messenger. 

The information is still around @libertybele

☮️

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:03:06 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2023, 01:43:29 am »
Jim is right in the sense that any GOP candidate running will be labeled as a “MAGA” by the Democrats as that has worked for them since the 2018 midterms and will continue to work as long as Trump is involved in GOP politics

That’s why nobody running for the GOP nomination in 2024 will be president

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2023, 01:45:36 am »
I've spent months posting article after article, video after video with Ronny contradicting his newly created positions.  I stopped posting such facts because many folks took such great offense to the information they chose to malign the messenger. 

The information is still around.

☮️

No

You made the claim that Ron DeSantis is asking Trump to help his ailing campaign and Trump told him not this time.

I tried looking up your claim, and found nothing. I suspect you made it up.

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2023, 01:52:31 am »
   She made it up and regurgitated it here on TBR, that's what she does best.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2023, 01:58:13 am »

You would think maintaining personal credibility would override love and support for Trump

I guess not

IMO, the MAGA movement will be studied in college psychology courses sometime in the future

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2023, 02:24:25 am »

I suspect the marching orders are to always attack.  Respond to any criticism of Trump by attacking someone else, and if you are challenged on the truthfulness/accuracy of one of your attacks, ignore that criticism and just make another attack.   It's been her uniformly-followed pattern.

She's not interested in the give and take of honest discussion, which is why it is pointless to try to have one.  It's just a one-way stream of constant propaganda.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 02:30:38 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2023, 02:33:32 am »
Please don't post anything like that again....
Done. If you would, please, alter the quote so that the offending statement has been removed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2023, 02:44:38 am »
You don’t know the difference between primary elections and the general election, do you?

@LMAO

You can't read the writing on the walls,can you?