Author Topic: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary  (Read 21972 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2023, 02:49:51 am »
@LMAO

You can't read the writing on the walls,can you?

I have no idea what this even means
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2023, 03:06:00 am »
No

You made the claim that Ron DeSantis is asking Trump to help his ailing campaign and Trump told him not this time.

Put the gun back in your holster.  "Not this time" are my words. 

Relax.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:20:26 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2023, 03:08:13 am »
Put the gun back in your holster.  "Not this time"are my words. 

Relax.

You got caught in another lie.

At least this time, you’re trying to walk it back.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:13:31 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2023, 03:19:48 am »
She's not interested in the give and take of honest discussion, which is why it is pointless to try to have one.  It's just a one-way stream of constant propaganda.

Yet, talking about and for her without her knowledge is an honest give and take.  This is a rather odd worldview to be so proud of.   :laugh:

« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2023, 03:27:35 am »

You got caught in another lie.

I used poetic license without alterting you ---- and clearly I should have.  I apologize to you for this omission and the confusion it caused.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2023, 03:32:34 am »
I used poetic license without alterting you ---- and clearly I should have.  I apologize to you for this omission and the confusion it caused.

So you are admitting that you have no problem making up things that you  know are not true.

For those that are not aware, this is what our very own RIV said a few posts up:

“You call it cowardice that Trump has denied Ronny this much needed boost.  I call it strategic and smart ---- and when you realize Ronny's again asking Trump to help him and Trump is saying not this time ---- it's also a tad bit funny.   :laugh:

That’s not “using poetic license.”  Terms like “asking” and “saying” are specific actions you applied to both men  that neither of them did

Look, you got caught again. Just take responsibility for your posts and stop blaming others

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 03:45:46 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2023, 03:46:06 am »
I was not aware that DeSantis has asked Trump for help in his primary run for POTUS. That would be strange for someone  in a political race to ask his competitor for assistance

I’ve tried to look up your claim, and I can’t find it anywhere

@Right_in_Virginia

RiV posted something that wasn't true?  Seriously?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2023, 03:48:47 am »
Really sad that people are such sycophants for a man like Trump.

I never, ever thought our side would be the one goose-stepping in total allegiance to some damn mortal man.  That always seemed the purview of the leftists.

I guess I can only hope RON will stick it out for the next election cycle.  Like the previous great RON.

Either way, I will support RON as long as he’s on the ballot.  The only other person that might excite me now is Rand Paul.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2023, 03:51:03 am »
Really sad that people are such sycophants for a man like Trump.

I never, ever thought our side would be the one goose-stepping in total allegiance to some damn mortal man.  That always seemed the purview of the leftists.

I guess I can only hope RON will stick it out for the next election cycle.  Like the previous great RON.

Either way, I will support RON as long as he’s on the ballot.  The only other person that might excite me now is Rand Paul.

I think every Republican running right now for POTUS have been so damaged by the MAGA label that they won’t be able to come back in 2028

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2023, 04:08:12 am »
Back on topic (hint: it's not me  :laugh: )

« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2023, 04:14:07 am »
johnny maga
@_johnnymaga

We’re all thinking the same thing

7:15 AM · Nov 17, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2023, 04:37:55 am »
@LMAO

You can't read the writing on the walls,can you?

From someone who can barely read?   Pretty rich.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2023, 04:41:14 am »
From someone who can barely read?   Pretty rich.

@catfish1957

Only because you are a fool.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2023, 04:41:57 am »
Yet, talking about and for her without her knowledge is an honest give and take.  This is a rather odd worldview to be so proud of.   :laugh:

Quoting a post of which you are "without knowledge" is quite the trick.

That aside, I was not attempting to engage in an honest give and take with you because it is impossible.  I have tried to do that in the past, but then I saw your pattern and realized the truth.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2023, 04:44:41 am »
Quoting a post of which you are "without knowledge" is quite the trick.

That aside, I was not attempting to engage in an honest give and take with you because it is impossible.  I have tried to do that in the past, but then I saw your pattern and realized the truth.

The Tumpy crowd has developed a nice shell game trying to confuse the fact that Tump is a hard core liberal.  I for one am not buying into that stupid binary argument this time.  If the Orange Menace wins, the GOP will be blamed for his disasterous second term.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2023, 07:02:01 am »

Sure, let's go with this as the reason  000hehehehe

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2023, 10:41:01 am »

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2023, 02:22:34 pm »

I have a pretty good memory.

Earlier in the year, I made a comment on here about Trump saying things that weren't just offensive, but that gave me a real problem as a conservative.  You responded by telling me to stop speaking in generalities, and to give you a specific example so we could then have an honest discussion about it.  Fair enough, right?

I responded to your post by pinging you, and quoting Trump's pre-2022 election comments that Stacey Abrams would probably make a better governor than Brian Kemp.  So after giving you the specific example you requested to start the discussion you claimed you wanted, I waited for your response.

Crickets.

I pinged you again, pointing out that I'd provided the specific quote you had asked for to begin that discussion.

More crickets. 

And this is not the first time I've brought this up.

I may sometimes be a bit slow on the uptake, but I'm not stupid.  Your pattern is exactly as I described above - keep attacking anyone Trump doesn't like while ignoring criticisms of Trump himself, or even criticisms of the accuracy of the statements you make about his rivals.  With you, it is entirely a one-way vomit of endless pro-Trump propaganda, without any willingness to engage in actual discussion.  Maybe that's what your instructions/guidance are, or maybe that's just you.  All mouth, no ears.  Regardless, that's why I no longer make an effort to engage with you.  To the extent I respond to one of your posts, it's not a response to you, but rather a response to what you said in which others might be interested.

That is all.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 06:18:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2023, 02:38:31 pm »

Earlier in the year, I made a comment on here about Trump saying things that weren't just offensive, but that gave me a real problem as a conservative.  You responded by telling me to stop speaking in generalities, and to give you a specific example so we could then have an honest discussion about it.  Fair enough, right?

I responded to your post by pinging you, and quoting Trump's pre-2022 election comments that Stacey Abrams would probably make a better governor than Brian Kemp.  So after giving you the specific example you requested to start the discussion you claimed you wanted, I waited for your response.

Crickets.

I pinged you again, pointing out that I'd provided the specific quote you had asked for to begin that discussion.

More crickets. 

I may sometimes be a bit slow on the uptake, but I'm not stupid.  Your pattern is exactly as I described above - keep attacking anyone Trump doesn't like while ignoring criticisms of Trump himself, or even criticisms of the accuracy of the statements you make about his rivals.  With you, it is entirely a one-way vomit of endless pro-Trump propaganda, without any willingness to engage in actual discussion.  Maybe that's what your instructions/guidance are, or maybe that's just you.  All mouth, no ears.  Regardless, that's why I no longer make an effort to engage with others.  To the extent I respond to one of your posts, it's not a response to you, but rather a response to what you said in which others might be interested.

That is all.

We’ve all noticed that pattern.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2023, 02:40:08 pm »
You would think maintaining personal credibility would override love and support for Trump

I guess not

Not a chance.  Credibility is not even an afterthought to those who do not possess any ideal of integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2023, 02:41:28 pm »

Crickets.

More crickets. 

I may sometimes be a bit slow on the uptake, but I'm not stupid.  Your pattern is exactly as I described above - keep attacking anyone Trump doesn't like while ignoring criticisms of Trump himself, or even criticisms of the accuracy of the statements you make about his rivals.  With you, it is entirely a one-way vomit of endless pro-Trump propaganda, without any willingness to engage in actual discussion.  Maybe that's what your instructions/guidance are, or maybe that's just you.  All mouth, no ears.  Regardless, that's why I no longer make an effort to engage with others.  To the extent I respond to one of your posts, it's not a response to you, but rather a response to what you said in which others might be interested.

That is all.

I loved her response around the Freedom Cities, Baby Bonuses, and Flying Cars in his campaign promise debacle......  Basically it was just campaign rhetoric, and Trump really didn't mean it. (paraphrased, and correct me @Right_in_Virginia if I am wrong)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2023, 02:43:55 pm »

Crickets.

More crickets. 

This same story has been repeated countless times on this forum.  @Right_in_Virginia has an extensive history here of posting false allegations, and each time failing to own up to them when proven false.  'Truth' simply has no meaning for her if it goes against her MO.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 09:08:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2023, 12:42:16 pm »

Crickets.

More crickets. 

I may sometimes be a bit slow on the uptake, but I'm not stupid.  Your pattern is exactly as I described above - keep attacking anyone Trump doesn't like while ignoring criticisms of Trump himself, or even criticisms of the accuracy of the statements you make about his rivals.  With you, it is entirely a one-way vomit of endless pro-Trump propaganda, without any willingness to engage in actual discussion.  Maybe that's what your instructions/guidance are, or maybe that's just you.  All mouth, no ears.  Regardless, that's why I no longer make an effort to engage with you.  To the extent I respond to one of your posts, it's not a response to you, but rather a response to what you said in which others might be interested.

That is all.

The pattern is the same as the “honest discussion about race” people

When you agree we need an honest discussion about race and you bring up things like violent crime, break up of the black family, illiteracy, ect, all of a sudden, they don’t want that “honest discussion”

Barry Goldwater