Author Topic: What’s Wrong With Ron? Look At This Video From DeSantis In Utah….Watch Closely  (Read 7201 times)

Offline berdie

@berdie I have my doubts as to whether or not that this video is real or a video that has been superimposed or 'doctored' up. Honestly I've not seen that side of DeSantis. Usually he's very serious and to the point. No, he doesn't come across very polished but he doesn't sugarcoat anything either.

@libertybele That is one of the scariest things in this crazy world we live in. Even if a person sees a video or picture, it may/maynot be true. "Do you believe what your lyin' eyes see or what I'm telling ya?"

I've only seen DeSantis speak a few times...he seems pretty solid to me. He may not be a great speaker, but that isn't what I look for.

Online Hoodat

He may not be a great speaker, but that isn't what I look for.

Correctamundo.  I just want someone who recognizes the greatest danger America faces today - the size of government - and is willing to take a machete to it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Correctamundo.  I just want someone who recognizes the greatest danger America faces today - the size of government - and is willing to take a machete to it.

Absolutely agree!!
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Because I don't think he is retarded.

I'll remember that you said that, and I agree, he certainly isn't retarded, nor would he act like it.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll remember that you said that, and I agree, he certainly isn't retarded, nor would he act like it.

@libertybele

Well,have you seen his "laughing face"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 12:46:29 am by libertybele »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess this is something if you're a 14 y/o middle school cheerleader.

It's obvious the Trump campaign has nothing but blanks.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

I guess this is something if you're a 14 y/o middle school cheerleader.

It's obvious the Trump campaign has nothing but blanks.

Indeed. Most of his 'promises' are nothing but hot air.

Offline LMAO

Ditto

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ramaswamy is starting to look good....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

I would definitely vote for him.  Can's see any way he loses to Biden in November.  He understands the lousy hand that Millennials and Gen-Zers have been handed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Rich F
@RichFGeorgia

Nobody is actually running against Trump but DeSantis.
Vivek is the Manchurian Candidate, just to take some RD votes.
Scott and Haley are interviewing for the VP job.
Christie and Pence want to rehab their reputations.
The rest are just idiots.
8:44 PM · Jul 23, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

I'm not buying this b.s., as I've never seen Ron act anything but calm, collected, confident of himself and his beliefs.

He sure is impressive as Gov.

He is my first choice for the nomination.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online mountaineer

I thought Ramaswamy was intriguing at first, but have learned he's adopted so-called conservative positions that were completely foreign to him just a short time ago. @Cyber Liberty

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Vivek is a vegan Soros scholarship recipient leftist who first voted in 2020 and whose company is partially owned by Pfizer.
But sure, he’s totally an America First conservative and totally not conning you to help Trump.
10:27 AM · Jul 24, 2023

:shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Eh, just another Internet trope using video, repetition, and ominous music to amplify momentary ackwardness to question his "fitness" to be president.

////00000////

I don't think Ron was a hostage because he wasn't blinking Morse Code.  He needs to work on his Dr. Evil laugh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY2k8_sSTsE
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 07:16:31 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

@Jack Russell

Rude Orange Rich Man skeers you,huh?

@sneakypete

Don't be absurd... The meme shows how easy it is to cherrypick and make anyone look bad - Since this bullshit about DeSantis is hot off Tumpy's propaganda press, it is only fitting.

Offline Polly Ticks

But sure, he’s totally an America First conservative and totally not conning you to help Trump.

Yeah, that was super obvious about 6 seconds after the Tucker interviews when Trump fans started talking about how amazingly well Vivek did.

:cheerlead:   *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

Yeah, that was super obvious about 6 seconds after the Tucker interviews when Trump fans started talking about how amazingly well Vivek did.
Yep.

Online Hoodat

@mountaineer just blew my high.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Look for a lot more of this kind of thing between now and January. It has the opposite effect on me. Just hardens my resolve in support of RDS.

Offline LMAO

@sneakypete

Don't be absurd... The meme shows how easy it is to cherrypick and make anyone look bad - Since this bullshit about DeSantis is hot off Tumpy's propaganda press, it is only fitting.

Ron DeSantis is the most conservative candidate running in the GOP primary and has the record to prove it, especially while in Congress. And that’s the record I like the most.

MAGAs, OTOH, think loyalty to Trump should be a factor in the race. That’s why the “De Sanctimonious” or “back stabbing little bitch” lines.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 04:09:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

I would like to agree with you, really I would, but there’s something about him that seems disingenuous. 
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell