Author Topic: Biden’s Justice Department drops campaign finance charge against Democratic megadonor Sam Bankman-Fr  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Justice Department drops campaign finance charge against Democratic megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried (who illegally paid off Democrats)
07/28/2023 // Arsenio Toledo // 1.1K Views

Federal prosecutors have dropped a campaign finance charge against Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced former multi-billionaire and founder of cryptocurrency exchange FTX.

According to a letter by the Department of Justice sent to the District Court for the Southern District of New York, the federal government is allegedly not pursuing the charge because the government of the Bahamas did not plan to extradite Bankman-Fried to the United States on campaign finance charges.

"Accordingly, in keeping with its treaty obligations to the Bahamas, the government does not intend to proceed to trial on the campaign contributions count," wrote U.S. Attorney Damian Williams to the court.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-28-justice-department-drops-campaign-finance-charge-sbf.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Of course.

There is such a lopsided application of the law by Bidens’s DOJ. And it’s not even subtle

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Treaty is a treaty palefaces.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.