Author Topic: What’s Wrong With Ron? Look At This Video From DeSantis In Utah….Watch Closely  (Read 7183 times)

Offline American Girl

He has to be on something.

So awkward, such a meatball.

A man who has sold his soul.

So obvious that Ron DeSantis is in a dark place.

https://www.usasupreme.com/whats-wrong-with-ron-look-at-this-video-from-desantis-in-utah-watch-closely/

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  What complete and utter bullshit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There is something that's not quite right about Ron.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I'm not buying this b.s., as I've never seen Ron act anything but calm, collected, confident of himself and his beliefs.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 05:08:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Instead of making up lies about DeSantis, a much more honest approach would be to identify clear policy issues with the candidates' positions and then argue why embracing a more liberal position would be better for America.

For example, instead of cutting off funding for Planned Parenthood altogether, a candid could provide an honest explanation on why it is better to sit back and allow $2 billion in taxpayer money to go to Planned Parenthood over a four year period than to eliminate that funding permanently.  Wouldn't that be refreshing?  But no, can't have anything as honest as that.  Got to make up lies instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Instead of making up lies about DeSantis, a much more honest approach would be to identify clear policy issues with the candidates' positions and then argue why embracing a more liberal position would be better for America.

For example, instead of cutting off funding for Planned Parenthood altogether, a candid could provide an honest explanation on why it is better to sit back and allow $2 billion in taxpayer money to go to Planned Parenthood over a four year period than to eliminate that funding permanently.  Wouldn't that be refreshing?  But no, can't have anything as honest as that.  Got to make up lies instead.

Agreed.  There is definitely something wrong with an ex-president who attacks a conservative before they've even decided to run and who refuses to face other candidates in a debate on the issues.

DeSantis has a clean record. Has done well for Florida and has earned respect.  No, there isn't anything wrong with Ron.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Really moronic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I expected something a little more dramatic like a Hillary style head bobbing

Having said that, from the admittedly few times I’ve seen him speak in public, he seems awkward. His wife is better at it than he is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

I expected something a little more dramatic like a Hillary style head bobbing

Having said that, from the admittedly few times I’ve seen him speak in public, he seems awkward. His wife is better at it than he is

That is an unfortunate perspective that you have; ironically many felt that way about Cruz and here we sit.  Just sayin'.

Offline LMAO

That is an unfortunate perspective that you have; ironically many felt that way about Cruz and here we sit.  Just sayin'.

Well, he’s your governor and you see him speak more than I do so I’ll take your word for it. I’m just simply stating my observations
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

It's a shame people are so dimwitted as to prefer the slick and vacuous candidate over the awkward but substantive one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I believe he is afraid he has "blown" his only  shot at the WH. People that run and fail,tend to never get much financial support/backing in the future.

Going "national" is something that takes a lot of careful planning,and he just jumped right in with both feet without seeming to have given it much thought.

He DEFINITELY needed some sort of "coaching" to break him of his awkward facial expressions and out of place braying laughter. If he had spent some time working on this before "declaring",he would probably be in a much better position now.

Too much,too soon,and it's going to cost him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not buying this b.s., as I've never seen Ron act anything but calm, collected, confident of himself and his beliefs.
[/b]

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's a shame people are so dimwitted as to prefer the slick and vacuous candidate over the awkward but substantive one.

@mountaineer

ROFLMAO!

You forgot to mention he has good manners.

When he is not braying like a jackass with hysterical laughter.

He should have spent a few months with a good acting coach before hitting the campaign trail.

Offline roamer_1

pointing-up THIS.

It's all about the Dentyne schwing these days. And it's a cryin shame.

Offline roamer_1

He should have spent a few months with a good acting coach before hitting the campaign trail.

Rather happy myself with the idea that he's not acting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

I "get" your happiness,but you are not going to be so happy about this when he is forced to drop out due to lack of support because he creeps voters out with the awkwardness and false laughter/comical facial expressions.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

I "get" your happiness,but you are not going to be so happy about this when he is forced to drop out due to lack of support because he creeps voters out with the awkwardness and false laughter/comical facial expressions.

No @sneakypete , I won't be disappointed. I will just chalk up another one for the idiocy folks follow after instead of the truth.

Happens all the time.
It doesn't stop truth from being true.

Offline berdie

That's a sad fact. But it's not unique. A lot of people base their vote on looks or race instead of beliefs.

Offline berdie

Agreed. Reagan was an actor. But he had sound beliefs, imho. It did enhance his speaking ability. People forget that Trump is an actor/salesman. That video of Ron isn't bad.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 09:27:27 pm by berdie »

Offline libertybele

Agreed. Reagan was an actor. But he had sound beliefs, imho. It did enhance his speaking ability. People forget that Trump is an actor/salesman. That video of Ron isn't bad.

@berdie I have my doubts as to whether or not that this video is real or a video that has been superimposed or 'doctored' up. Honestly I've not seen that side of DeSantis. Usually he's very serious and to the point. No, he doesn't come across very polished but he doesn't sugarcoat anything either. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 10:25:32 pm by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@berdie I have my doubts as to whether or not that this video is real or a video that has been superimposed or 'doctored' up. Honestly I've not seen that side of DeSantis. Usually he's very serious and to the point. No, he doesn't come across very polished but he doesn't sugarcoat anything either.

@libertybele

It's real.

If it wasn't,he would be screaming bloody murder.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

It's real.

If it wasn't,he would be screaming bloody murder.

...and you know that how?? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
...and you know that how??

@libertybele

Because I don't think he is retarded.