Author Topic: BRUTAL DeSantis campaign ad rips Trump for not firing Fauci  (Read 10855 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: BRUTAL DeSantis campaign ad rips Trump for not firing Fauci
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2023, 12:44:19 pm »
When the news of Covid first hit, my first thought was how politically this is going to be used during an election year.

There was nothing that Trump was going to do when it came to Covid that was going to be right. When early on he blocked any travel from China, the right decision, IMO, the Democrats and the media attacked him for that. In hindsight, there were mistakes made and things that could’ve been done differently. But that’s in hindsight. I want to know what will be different when the next pandemic hits. Governments did what governments naturally will do and that is use a crisis to expand their power

If Trump is president, we know what will happen:  he will go along with all of the fascist power-grabs the democrats want to enact, again.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2023, 02:37:08 pm »
If Trump is president, we know what will happen:  he will go along with all of the fascist power-grabs the democrats want to enact, again.

And ban effectual medicine, again, again.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2023, 02:37:37 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2023, 02:53:22 pm »

What medication did President Trump ban?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2023, 02:57:41 pm »
What medication did President Trump ban?

Antivirals like Hydroxychloroqine and Ivermectin... All of the quinine group, off-label use of Doxycycline and other cycline group... You know, ALL the medicines used against viruses.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2023, 03:09:59 pm »
Wow.  DeSantis derangement syndrome is in full flush with the MAGAts.  If he’s getting this much flak from the cultists this early on, he must be a real threat.

@Kamaji

You have it backwards. It is the "Do Ron,Ron" cultists that are deranged.

After all,you ALL know that he stabbed Trump in the back after Trump campaigned for him and built up  his voting base.

You "I  am skeered of Rude Orange Man and spicious ob Billionaires!" cultists are the ones that are deranged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2023, 03:15:05 pm »
I don’t think the public at large is going to vote for anybody based on their 2020 COVID response

@LMAO

I agree,but you can bet they  will all be flogging THAT dead  horse.

I will personally  be very happy to see it kept in the light,though. If we ignore it,Fauci and the rest of that criminal gang that pimped out America for Chinese cash will get away with it.

Yeah,I do understand that Fauci and his pals will get away with  it anyhow because there is no way to  prosecute them without exposing the guilt of the professional criminals we call "politicians".

We also know that if the Clintons were involved in ANY way,and since mega millions were there to be grafted,you can bet your bippy they had THEIR fingers in that "pie",the mere rumor that you will testify against the "Covid Crowd" in court practically guarantees that you will either commit suicide or die in some sort of "tragic accident".

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2023, 03:16:28 pm »
@Kamaji

You have it backwards. It is the "Do Ron,Ron" cultists that are deranged.

After all,you ALL know that he stabbed Trump in the back after Trump campaigned for him and built up  his voting base.

You "I  am skeered of Rude Orange Man and spicious ob Billionaires!" cultists are the ones that are deranged.

Wow.  You are really full of shit.  Time to put you on ignore for the time being, until you return to your senses.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2023, 03:25:27 pm »
Here is an example of an online meltdown

I could care less who you vote for. But you don’t have the right to demand that everybody else must vote for the candidate that you like.

You have repeatedly told people on this forum that if they don’t vote for Donald Trump if he’s the nominee, they’re helping Biden but you still haven’t explained how that same standard doesn’t apply to you if Trump is not the nominee

@LMAO

It's so simple and obvious that I didn't think an explanation would be needed.

DeSanctimonious is a career politician,and he IS going to  do what career politicians do,and hunker in  with the money people to assure his own power and "under the table income" remains safe.

But don't worry about anything that minor. What is important is that you get the "warm and fuzzies" from keeping "Rude Orange Rich Man" out of office.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2023, 03:26:49 pm »
Nice spin.   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

"Spin" and the  little "class warfare fairy tales" they tell themselves is all they have.

If Trump were a blue-collar worker instead of a Billionaire,they would be all over him,getting the warm and  fuzzies.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:27:59 pm by sneakypete »

Offline DB

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2023, 03:40:22 pm »
When the news of Covid first hit, my first thought was how this would be used during an election year.

There was nothing that Trump was going to do when it came to Covid that was going to be right. When early on he blocked any travel from China, the right decision, IMO, the Democrats and the media attacked him for that. In hindsight, there were mistakes made and things that could’ve been done differently. But that’s in hindsight. I want to know what will be different when the next pandemic hits. Governments did what governments naturally will do and that is use a crisis to expand their power

If you are damned if you do and damned if you don't - you do the right thing and let that stand as why you did it. History will reward you. Trump became totally enamored with his warp speed project throwing everything else out. He wanted to be the hero that saved everyone letting the big pharma sales pitch make the rules.

Online LMAO

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2023, 03:59:36 pm »
@LMAO

It's so simple and obvious that I didn't think an explanation would be needed.

DeSanctimonious is a career politician,and he IS going to  do what career politicians do,and hunker in  with the money people to assure his own power and "under the table income" remains safe.

But don't worry about anything that minor. What is important is that you get the "warm and fuzzies" from keeping "Rude Orange Rich Man" out of office.

You’re still avoiding the question. I didn’t ask you what you thought of Ron DeSantis nor did I ask you to make one of your infamous strawman arguments.

You blast others on here for saying that they won’t vote for Trump if he is the nominee as helping Biden get reelected

So, how are you not helping Biden get reelected if DeSantis is the nominee and you don’t vote for him?

Doesn’t that same standard apply to you or is your stand somehow so golden that you’re exempted?

I will not be voting for Trump should he be the nominee. But I’m not gonna wag my fingers at those that won’t vote for Ron DeSantis or any other Republican who may get the nomination

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 04:17:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2023, 04:02:33 pm »
Antivirals like Hydroxychloroqine and Ivermectin... All of the quinine group, off-label use of Doxycycline and other cycline group... You know, ALL the medicines used against viruses.

Did Trump ban those? I don’t recall that he did.  In fact, I remember the media blasting him for promoting those.

I could be wrong, but  I don’t remember him putting the ban on those
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2023, 04:13:35 pm »
Did Trump ban those? I don’t recall that he did.  In fact, I remember the media blasting him for promoting those.

I could be wrong, but  I don’t remember him putting the ban on those

He promoted them early and quickly folded. He let his administration prevent people from having access to those things. He was the executive in charge of his own administration.

Online LMAO

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2023, 04:18:46 pm »
He promoted them early and quickly folded. He let his administration prevent people from having access to those things. He was the executive in charge of his own administration.

A lot of mistakes were made when it came to Covid and we now know that many of things we were told back then turned out to be lies

But nobody had that luxury back in 2020.

It’s too easy to say now, with the gift of hindsight, that “Trump should’ve done this. Trump should’ve done that”

Let’s just hope we don’t repeat the same mistakes again

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 04:26:10 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2023, 04:21:15 pm »
"Spin" and the  little "class warfare fairy tales" they tell themselves is all they have.

If Trump were a blue-collar worker instead of a Billionaire,they would be all over him,getting the warm and  fuzzies.

Class warfare.  Uhuh.  Aren't you the one who said we were out of touch if we didn't approve of government-funded welfare?  I vaguely recall some tale about you having to pull all of your daddy's teeth out with a post hole digger, because his evil boss wouldn't give him the afternoon off.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2023, 04:55:39 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I agree @sneakypete ---- for many the disdain for Trump and envy of the man are tightly intertwined. 

But, I'm not convinced warm and fuzzy is in them ---- especially for the working class.  If it was, they'd be able to hear the American workers' support for the bad, rich orange man, and support him, too. 🍊

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2023, 05:08:54 pm »

You're talking about "right" in the context of avoiding a negative political reaction, which is how I think Trump viewed "right" as well.

But that's the entire problem - what's "right" should based on what is best for the citizens of the country, not what is best for avoiding political attacks.  The fact that Trump did not view it that way is the entire point.

There were some governors - DeSantis among them - who looked at the available evidence, decided that the recommendations of the federal government were wrong, and did what they thought was right for their states - the reaction of the MSM and social media be damned.

DeSantis in particular became the focus of leftist and MSM criticism because Florida  has the third largest state in the country, and with the largest population of elderly.  He was actually called a murderer for defying federal recommendations, opening up his state, and not following masking recommendations.

The point is that DeSantis was willing to take all of that criticism because he was determined to do what was right for the citizens of his state.   Trump didn't get that same level of criticism from the left regarding COVID because he instead chose what to do was "right" for his own political future.  And he actually admits it!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 05:10:09 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline DB

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2023, 05:27:40 pm »
A lot of mistakes were made when it came to Covid and we now know that many of things we were told back then turned out to be lies

But nobody had that luxury back in 2020.

It’s too easy to say now, with the gift of hindsight, that “Trump should’ve done this. Trump should’ve done that”

Let’s just hope we don’t repeat the same mistakes again

Denying people access to other medications/treatments that were in use for many decades without serious side effects is no minor thing. That shouldn't have happened at any stage of this.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2023, 05:29:01 pm »
I honestly don't understand the claim that we don't like Trump because of envy or jealousy.  How did that even get started here?

The vast majority of these politicians are far wealthier than the vast majority of us are anyway.   Do we dislike Pelosi because she's rich? Do we dislike Joe Biden because he's rich?  How about the Bushes?  Did we oppose Jeb Bush for the nomination because he was rich?  I just don't get it.

I am far from jealous of Donald Trump, and wouldn't trade places with him in a million years. Sure he's got a lot a lot of money, but it's more than I could ever spend anyway.  Otherwise, he's a fat 77-year-old guy who has to wear suits or other dress clothing pretty much 24/7.   I'd hate that.  He golfs a lot, and I hate golf. He's lived in either New York City or Southern Florida for most of his life, and I couldn't stand to live in either place.  And he's married to a woman who - let's face it - would never have married the guy if he wasn't uber wealthy.

His level of wealth and notoriety is essentially a prison.  It's a prison he apparently enjoys because he craves being the center of attention, but I'd personally hate it.  He doesn't read, and apparently has very few actual friends.

In all seriousness, how many people here truly are jealous or envious of him?

Yeah, he also owns a winery in Virginia near where I went to law school.  But trust me, his wine pretty much sucks.

Online LMAO

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2023, 05:30:36 pm »
You're talking about "right" in the context of avoiding a negative political reaction, which is how I think Trump viewed "right" as well.

But that's the entire problem - what's "right" should based on what is best for the citizens of the country, not what is best for avoiding political attacks.  The fact that Trump did not view it that way is the entire point.

There were some governors - DeSantis among them - who looked at the available evidence, decided that the recommendations of the federal government were wrong, and did what they thought was right for their states - the reaction of the MSM and social media be damned.

DeSantis in particular became the focus of leftist and MSM criticism because Florida  has the third largest state in the country, and with the largest population of elderly.  He was actually called a murderer for defying federal recommendations, opening up his state, and not following masking recommendations.

The point is that DeSantis was willing to take all of that criticism because he was determined to do what was right for the citizens of his state.   Trump didn't get that same level of criticism from the left regarding COVID because he instead chose what to do was "right" for his own political future.  And he actually admits it!

If you want to make the argument of how Trump is not the establishment fighter that his supporters fantasize about, I suppose you could show his handling of Covid and his folding for the bureaucracy as an example of that not being the case.

I just tend to be a little bit more forgiving of some of the mistakes he made being that he was a political novice, and he was trying to run for reelection. That doesn’t mean I agree with how he handled Covid.

The risk for Ron DeSantis was less because he wasn’t running for reelection in 2020.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 05:40:07 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2023, 05:39:08 pm »
I honestly don't understand the claim that we don't like Trump because of envy or jealousy.  How did that even get started here?

The vast majority of these politicians are far wealthier than the vast majority of us are anyway.   Do we dislike Pelosi because she's rich? Do we dislike Joe Biden because he's rich?  How about the Bushes?  Did we oppose Jeb Bush for the nomination because he was rich?  I just don't get it.

I am far from jealous of Donald Trump, and wouldn't trade places with him in a million years. Sure he's got a lot a lot of money, but it's more than I could ever spend anyway.  Otherwise, he's a fat 77-year-old guy who has to wear suits or other dress clothing pretty much 24/7.   I'd hate that.  He golfs a lot, and I hate golf. He's lived in either New York City or Southern Florida for most of his life, and I couldn't stand to live in either place.  And he's married to a woman who - let's face it - would never have married the guy if he wasn't uber wealthy.

His level of wealth and notoriety is essentially a prison.  It's a prison he apparently enjoys because he craves being the center of attention, but I'd personally hate it.  He doesn't read, and apparently has very few actual friends.

In all seriousness, how many people here truly are jealous or envious of him?

Yeah, he also owns a winery in Virginia near where I went to law school.  But trust me, his wine pretty much sucks.

Yeah, it’s one of the strangest arguments I’ve seen made by MAGAs

People have outlined here some of their opposition to Donald Trump getting a second chance. I’ve never seen his wealth or their envious of his life as a reason

I’ve also never seen any support for the likes of Jeb or Mitt Romney

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2023, 05:40:52 pm »

Trump continues to criticize DeSantis on his actions regarding the pandemic.  DeSantis indeed did the right thing yet Trump takes jabs at him for shutting down FL which is absolute hogwash.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2023, 05:43:06 pm »

Good question.... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2023, 05:45:37 pm »
If you want to make the argument of how Trump is not the establishment fighter that his supporters fantasize about, I suppose you could show his handling of Covid and his folding for the bureaucracy as an example of that not being the case.

I just tend to be a little bit more forgiving of some of the mistakes he made being that he was a political novice, and he was trying to run for reelection. That doesn’t mean I agree with how he handled Covid.

The risk for Ron DeSantis was less because he wasn’t running for reelection in 2020.

I disagree.  The risk for DeSantis was equally risky; either way you look at it he was responsible for over 20 million people -- what he did rested on his shoulders.  Trump eventually left the handling of COVID to the states.  How Trump now feels he can ridicule DeSantis' actions that he took on COVID is beyond ridiculous.  Bottom line is DeSantis succeeded and Trump continued to play into the hands of Fauci.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.