Author Topic: Mike Pence says he would consider a female VP - but won't say if he would dine with her after promis  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *****rollingeyes*****

Mike Pence says he would consider a female VP - but won't say if he would dine with her after promising his wife he would never be alone with another woman

Former Vice President Mike Pence said he'd be open to having a female vice president- but wouldn't say if he'd dine with her alone
    Pence appeared at a town hall with Leland Vittert on NewsNation Wednesday
    The 2024 hopeful was asked about his much-talked-about deal Pence struck with his wife Karen to never dine alone with another woman

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:45 EDT, 15 September 2023 | Updated: 16:53 EDT, 15 September 2023

Former Vice President Mike Pence said he'd be open to having a female vice president- but wouldn't say if he'd dine with her alone.

Pence appeared at a town hall with Leland Vittert on NewsNation Wednesday and was asked about his much-talked-about deal the Republican struck with his wife Karen to never dine alone with another woman.

Vittert then asked if that same rule would apply with a woman vice president - as presidents and vice presidents often have official lunches as part of their schedule.

Pence answered 'you better believe it' when asked if he'd pick a female running mate, noting how one of his lieutenant governors in Indiana was a woman when he was serving as the state's governor.

To the second question, Pence explained the arrangement he made with his wife: 'Let me say it's a promise my wife and I made to one another,' the 2024 Republican hopeful said. 'I didn't think it was particularly controversial.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12523841/Mike-Pence-says-consider-female-VP-wont-say-dine-promising-wife-never-woman.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34