Author Topic: Trump tells Disney to move OUT of Florida in their war with Ron DeSantis  (Read 7598 times)

Offline libertybele

Even with that

No Democrat Presidential candidate is going to carry the state in 2024

We'll see. Trump is trashing a very popular governor. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

We'll see. Trump is trashing a very popular governor.

There is no way Florida, with that popular republican governor, is going to vote for the democrat candidate

If Trump is the nominee, he will carry Florida. Where he’s going to lose the election is places like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona.

Florida will not be in that group. He may not carry Florida with the numbers that DeSantis won his second term with. But he will carry the state.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

The GOP nominee, whoever it is, will get the 38 Electoral votes of Texas, also. 
   Most are used to holding their nose while they vote, not me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

ICYMI....

Here's what President Trump actually said -----  He's warning Ronny to stop f*^king around before he really screws up and causes the worst to happen:

Offline libertybele

The GOP nominee, whoever it is, will get the 38 Electoral votes of Texas, also. 
   Most are used to holding their nose while they vote, not me.

No, this time around I won't hold my nose while I vote.  If they aren't a conservative, I'll vote down ballot. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

No, this time around I won't hold my nose while I vote.  If they aren't a conservative, I'll vote down ballot.

Welcome to the dark side... We have cookies...  :patriot: :beer: :seeya:

Offline LMAO

Welcome to the dark side... We have cookies...  :patriot: :beer: :seeya:

Do you have Bud Light wink777 :beer:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Do you have Bud Light wink777 :beer:

Not lately.  :laugh:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If loses FL, what is he going to do blame it on voter fraud.

Well that's what he did in the 2020 election and in the state caucases he listen 2015-16...most notably Colorado.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Literally all DeSantis tried to do was to remove special, preferential treatment that Disney had been receiving, and have it treated the exact same as every other business under Florida law.   That's why all of Disney's legal challenges to this have failed.  For that same reason, I can't understand why anyone would choose to side with Disney on this.

I agree.

BTW,Trump has his head up his ass on this one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hopefully there will be a conservative 3rd party candidate.  I like the Constitution Party but they have yet to get on the ballot in all 50 states.  It takes a lot of $$ to compete with the GOP and DEMS.  It's nearly impossible for a 3rd party to become a presidential nominee.

@libertybele

"I" have a better chance of winning the next Presidential election than the Constitution Party candidate,and I'm not running.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So when is Trump going to start going after what should be the real target of his barbs?

You know...Joe Biden.

@txradioguy

Even you would have to admit that would be a waste of time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's step back a minute; DeSantis opened FL up in phases during COVID and that is why hundreds of thousands have moved to FL, we are considered a 'free state' as he has stood up to D.C. Our population has exploded.  A concealed weapon's permit is no longer needed in FL to carry.  His quick and continued response to Hurricane Ian is unbelievable. He also dealt with hurricane Nicole and Michael. The Heritage Foundation listed FL as #1 in Education Freedom and FL is now known as the education state.  He has committed $5 billion to workforce

@education. He just signed the 6 week abortion bill. Those come to mind, but there are other accomplishments that he needs to be commended for.

No, he hasn't announced and I will be surprised if he does decide to run.

@libertybele

Ok,NOBODY is perfect,so what did he screw up on?

Other than making "presidential noises" and pissing off the man that saved him?

Online corbe

@libertybele

"I" have a better chance of winning the next Presidential election than the Constitution Party candidate,and I'm not running.

I'd vote for you @sneakypete before I'd ever vote for Trump. Neither of you are gonna win the General anyway, but your Campaign would broaden people's mind.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ICYMI....

@Right_in_Virginia

There is a world of difference between what he actually said and what the first report had him saying,isn't there?

Some people here seem to have no sense of honor whatsoever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well that's what he did in the 2020 election and in the state caucases he listen 2015-16...most notably Colorado.

@txradioguy

Nobody to the right of Chairman Mao is going to win Colorado. Colorado is controlled by Denver and Boulder,both leftist globalist havens.

@Right_in_Virginia

There is a world of difference between what he actually said and what the first report had him saying,isn't there?

Some people here seem to have no sense of honor whatsoever.

I agree @sneakypete ---- and it's very disappointing.

Online corbe

So are you two insinuating that IF you don't support Trump you have no Honor?
   Good Luck with that coming General Election with that attitude. 
   It's not Cruz 16 no more, It's DeSantis 24, we've Learned.
   I know you Trumpers always 'React to circumstances' and I love it, cause he'll continue to be Lost on a one lane highway called EGO. 
   Unfortunately, America has to suffer through his egomaniacal BS and put any hope of Progress off 4 years because HE'S not the answer (and never was), BUT he deserves it.

So are you two insinuating that IF you don't support Trump you have no Honor?

I'm not insinuating anything.  It is disappointing that many continued to promote a lie even after the truth of what Trump actually said was presented. 

Online roamer_1

@libertybele

@sneakypete

So what? The alternative is to sit it out. No way I will vote for either Bitem or Tumpy.
I WILL vote for anyone who is Conservative though. So why not? It ain't no skin off your nose - There was no way Tumpy would get my vote anyway.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@sneakypete

So what? The alternative is to sit it out. No way I will vote for either Bitem or Tumpy.
I WILL vote for anyone who is Conservative though. So why not? It ain't no skin off your nose - There was no way Tumpy would get my vote anyway.

I'll probably write someone in if it comes down to Trump or Biden.  Maybe see who the Libertarians are running.

Online roamer_1

I'll probably write someone in if it comes down to Trump or Biden.  Maybe see who the Libertarians are running.

I will vote for any conservative in any category. If he is not Conservative, I flatly will not vote otherwise. I may show up to vote down ticket, but in that case, any category without a Conservative will be left blank.

'Writing in' does not seem to do anything to me... No one sees your script, and if someone does, it means nothing except to the one person who checked your work.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

'Writing in' does not seem to do anything to me... No one sees your script, and if someone does, it means nothing except to the one person who checked your work.

Well, if I don't see anyone else on the ballot worth voting for, and since I'm down I'd be down there anyway to vote for Republicans in other races...at least I know that I voted for someone.  Whether anyone else cares is beside the point if it gets to that.

I will say that I'm probably more open-minded than you in terms of who I will vote for.  I generally don't have an issue voting for the "least-bad" candidate, because I figure what I'm really doing is biding time/delaying until someone better hopefully comes along.  What I won't do is vote when I think both candidates are more or less equal in suckitude.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 03:22:50 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online roamer_1

I will say that I'm probably more open-minded than you in terms of who I will vote for.  I generally don't have an issue voting for the "least-bad" candidate, because I figure what I'm really doing is biding time/delaying until someone better hopefully comes along.  What I won't do is vote when I think both candidates are more or less equal in suckitude.

Within reason, I suppose... But 'lesser evil' voting is what has filled the Republican party with lesser evil... And that is directly attributable to the party's ineffectiveness.

Voting for someone who is somewhat short of my expectations is one thing. Voting for someone who stands against those expectations is another... Never more.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Within reason, I suppose... But 'lesser evil' voting is what has filled the Republican party with lesser evil... And that is directly attributable to the party's ineffectiveness.

Voting for someone who is somewhat short of my expectations is one thing. Voting for someone who stands against those expectations is another... Never more.

Sounds like a pretty good standard to me.