Author Topic: Trump Turns Indictment Into Wild Campaign Ad  (Read 3837 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump Turns Indictment Into Wild Campaign Ad
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2023, 02:33:14 am »
Besides, the fact that MAGAs are seriously outnumbered, they never define what their “save the nation” crusade would look like

Is Trump granted dictatorial powers? Do they believe that he must operate within the confines of the constitution or do we put the constitution aside so we can  MAGA-tize the country?

Is it another 10 or 20 trillion added onto the debt?

Is it nominating some of the same type of people like Chris Wray?

What does “he’ll take on the left” really mean? Beside  the fact that they’re able to nominate candidates that, for the most part, defeat his, is he going tell them to behave?

Are they expecting him to just govern by Executive Orders that can be easily overturn by the next Democrat  president?

As far as the so called RINOs go, how is he going to  get them to go along with his MAGA dreams considering that he’ll probably get no Democrats on board?

Is he gonna tell cities that they can’t elect woke DAs?

MAGAs are desperately separated from reality. They confuse Twitter battles with fighting for them
 Poor, misguided souls

My choice for President will be one that makes an issue to at least attempt to control spending. I haven’t been sold yet on DeSantis. But it won’t be Trump
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 02:48:16 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2023, 02:55:35 am »
Besides, the fact that MAGAs are seriously outnumbered, they never define what their “save the nation” crusade would look like

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Online LMAO

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2023, 03:07:05 am »
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Here’s one

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Donald J. Trump Policy Videos
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 06:13:45 am »
"Cut foreign aid to countries that hate us, cut the billions in Green New Deal extremism, secure the border & stop illegals from using taxpayer funded services, but DON'T CUT Social Security/Medicare for our seniors."

Trump obviously doesn’t understand how much SS and Medicare contribute to the debt nor does he understand what the term unfounded liabilities means when it comes to both programs or the staggering amount it is

Lots of rhetoric and promises. He won’t have the luxury of low interest rates should he win another term. Not that he’s the first politician to make grand, expensive promises

Why the focus on the out of control spending?  Inflation
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 03:18:33 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2023, 03:22:53 am »
"TRUMP RECEIVES THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AT UFC 287 IN MIAMI  They have no idea what kind of monster they’ve created with this indictment" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1644896567160078337

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2023, 03:29:20 am »
"They’re trying to put this man in jail." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/status/1644901863853027330

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2023, 03:35:32 am »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2023, 04:20:00 am »
"TRUMP RECEIVES THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AT UFC 287 IN MIAMI  They have no idea what kind of monster they’ve created with this indictment" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1644896567160078337

We've been watching the guy for nearly 8 years now, so I'm pretty sure a lot of folks know exactly what kind of monster we're taking about.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2023, 04:21:22 am »
We've been watching the guy for nearly 8 years now, so I'm pretty sure a lot of folks know exactly what kind of monster we're taking about.

And want him back. 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2023, 04:24:29 am »
And want him back.

Some do, some don't.  But I don't think there's anyone who doesn't exactly who/what he is by now.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2023, 04:28:50 am »
I don't think there's anyone who doesn't exactly who/what he is by now.

Which is precisely why we want him back.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2023, 05:09:02 pm »
Which is precisely why we want him back.

If by "we" you mean "we Trump supporters who want him back", then that's a tautology and obviously true.

But if by "we" you mean the folks here, or voters more generally, then I think you're going to be very disappointed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2023, 05:22:30 pm »
Those who hate him will see it as wild and you're never going to get them to admit what's going on. Then there are those who will be smart enough to do a little research if they have some doubts.

It's hard to not see the drastic negative changes happening in our country; riots, defunding police, empty shelves, higher gas prices, instability with China and Russia, and illegals pouring across the border vs. how things were under Trump. Of course the left always blame their failures on the right anyways and hard core leftists refuse to open their eyes.

Bottom line: Election integrity.  Otherwise all is lost.

@libertybele

I am GUESSING (pulling a number out of my Biden) that probably half of the voters,regardless of if they know they are voting or not, don't pay ANY attention at all to politics until the last 30 days or so before an election.

The ones who don't know they are voting,ALL "vote" for the Dim candidate.

The ones that do know they are voting,usually end up voting for one of the "usual suspects" because they recognize the name,or DON'T vote for a candidate whose name they DO know because "dey teebees haz dun told dim dat he's a ebil mans."

The sad,sad truth is the typical American is too worried about his or her family,themselves and their jobs,paying their monthly  bills,getting the car fixed,a new roof on their house,etc,etc,etc than they are about something that happens every 4 years that the SERIOUSLY think has no real impact on them. IF anyone in this last group votes at all,they tend to vote for the opposition candidate because they think all their problems are the fault of the current President. This is good news for Trump because everybody with a TV knows who he is,and that the goobermint is after him,even if they don't understand why. They also think the goobermint is after THEM,and they don't know why this is so,either.

I DO know that what ALL Americans should be doing is flat-out REFUSING to respond to ANY poll from ANY party that asks them who they plan to vote for and why,because all that does is tell the politicians what to lie about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2023, 05:26:16 pm »
We're also free to decide if tearing down conservatives is what we want from someone running for the GOP nomination.

@Maj. Bill Martin

What an odd way to describe a potential backstabbing little bitch!

IF DeSantis does run against Trump this time,I will flat out REFUSE TO EVER VOTE FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE,and encourage everyone else to do the same.

IF this is just a ploy/tool to try to convince Trump to choose him as his running mate,I can live with that.

Online LMAO

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2023, 05:33:16 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

IF DeSantis does run against Trump this time,I will flat out REFUSE TO EVER VOTE FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE,and encourage everyone else to do the same.

IF this is just a ploy/tool to try to convince Trump to choose him as his running mate,I can live with that.

How is Ron DeSantis or anybody who wants to seek the GOP nomination backstabbing Donald Trump?

Donald Trump is not owed this or entitled to the nomination no more than anybody else is

I don’t get the MAGA  mindset  that Donald Trump is somehow owed the nomination or presidency and all other Republicans need to bow to Trump and sacrifice the fatted calf in his honor

If you don’t wanna vote for Ron DeSantis, that’s your business, but that doesn’t mean that if he enters the race he’s backstabbing anybody

Seriously this is an odd behavior from Donald Trump and his supporters. I don’t think there’s been anyone in politics who has whined because they might have a challenge.

The only one that can challenge Donald Trump and his supporters in the crybaby department is Hillary Clinton. The difference is the Democrats are not crazy enough to nominate her again
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 05:35:17 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2023, 05:34:47 pm »
Here’s one

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Donald J. Trump Policy Videos
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 06:13:45 am »
"Cut foreign aid to countries that hate us, cut the billions in Green New Deal extremism, secure the border & stop illegals from using taxpayer funded services, but DON'T CUT Social Security/Medicare for our seniors."

Trump obviously doesn’t understand how much SS and Medicare contribute to the debt nor does he understand what the term unfounded liabilities means when it comes to both programs or the staggering amount it is

@LMAO

And YOU obviously don't understand what the word "honor" means,OR care about what will happen to the elderly people who paid into that system for decades,and would be cut off and left living in the streets if YOUR dream came true.

But then again,at least you aren't lying about being selfish and all about nothing but "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
That's kind of refreshing in a repulsive way.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2023, 05:36:24 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

@sneakypete - are you calling him a "backstabber" because you think he is obligated to support Trump in 2024 because Trump endorsed him in 2018?

Online LMAO

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2023, 05:38:05 pm »

It is obvious that you, along with Trump,do not understand what Social Security and Medicare are.

They are taxes paid.  Nothing more. It is not what we owe anybody or we are honored to pay anybody. Nor is it a program that people paid into it for themselves

I don’t blame you though for your ignorance. I blame the politicians for lying to you.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 06:01:05 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2023, 05:40:46 pm »
Donald Trump is not owed this or entitled to the nomination no more than anybody else is

I don't understand it either.  I supported Trump in 2016 and 2020, but never gave up my right to choose someone else in the primaries.   I mean, there wasn't even a 2020 GOP primary at all.

Even if you believe that the 2020 election was stolen, that doesn't mean Trump is somehow owed those same votes/support in 2024.  We're all free to support anyone else, and anyone else is free to compete against him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2023, 06:26:44 pm »
@sneakypete - are you calling him a "backstabber" because you think he is obligated to support Trump in 2024 because Trump endorsed him in 2018?

@Maj. Bill Martin

Yes.

What do you call it?

If he will do that to the man that was the most help in putting him into office,what will he do to thee and me?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 06:27:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2023, 06:30:35 pm »
It is obvious that you, along with Trump,do not understand what Social Security and Medicare are.

They are taxes paid.  Nothing more. It is not what we owe anybody or we are honored to pay anybody. Nor is it a program that people paid into it for themselves

I don’t blame you though for your ignorance. I blame the politicians for lying to you.

@LMAO

I apologize for interrupting your "Me,me,it's all about ME,DAMMIT!" time with mentions of all the afflicted and elderly that will be put out in the streets to starve to death if your dream ever comes true.

Online LMAO

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2023, 06:32:10 pm »
@LMAO

I apologize for interrupting your "Me,me,it's all about ME,DAMMIT!" time with mentions of all the afflicted and elderly that will be put out in the streets to starve to death if your dream ever comes true.

What to be done about Social Security and Medicare needs to be debated. That’ll come with time.

I’m just simply pointing out the fact that you and Donald Trump do not understand what Social Security and  Medicare are

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2023, 06:47:10 pm »
@LMAO

And YOU obviously don't understand what the word "honor" means,OR care about what will happen to the elderly people who paid into that system for decades,and would be cut off and left living in the streets if YOUR dream came true.

But then again,at least you aren't lying about being selfish and all about nothing but "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
That's kind of refreshing in a repulsive way.

What bullcrap!

Liberal shite.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2023, 06:48:41 pm »
How is Ron DeSantis or anybody who wants to seek the GOP nomination backstabbing Donald Trump?

I don’t get the MAGA  mindset  that Donald Trump is somehow owed the nomination or presidency and all other Republicans need to bow to Trump and sacrifice the fatted calf in his honor

If you don’t wanna vote for Ron DeSantis, that’s your business, but that doesn’t mean that if he enters the race he’s backstabbing anybody

Seriously this is an odd behavior from Donald Trump and his supporters. I don’t think there’s been anyone in politics who has whined because they might have a challenge.

The only one that can challenge Donald Trump and his supporters in the crybaby department is Hillary Clinton. The difference is the Democrats are not crazy enough to nominate her again

Because MAGA is quickly devolving into a pure cult of personality.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2023, 06:49:01 pm »
I don't understand it either.  I supported Trump in 2016 and 2020, but never gave up my right to choose someone else in the primaries.   I mean, there wasn't even a 2020 GOP primary at all.

Even if you believe that the 2020 election was stolen, that doesn't mean Trump is somehow owed those same votes/support in 2024.  We're all free to support anyone else, and anyone else is free to compete against him.

Shades of empire. Seriously.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2023, 06:52:46 pm »
What to be done about Social Security and Medicare needs to be debated. That’ll come with time.

I’m just simply pointing out the fact that you and Donald Trump do not understand what Social Security and  Medicare are

@LMAO

And I am simply pointing out the deaths your dreams would cause.

Or maybe you could tell us YOUR plans on how to deal with the elderly and the crippled who paid into it their entire working lives will be able to provide for themselves?

Not to mention the children who rely on the SS income from a dead parents SS account to pay for their food,clothing,and shelter?

And that is not even mentioning their medical care.

Inquiring Minds,and all dat.